Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Have The Psp Go And Psp 3000 Total And Permanent Hack - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Have The Psp Go And Psp 3000 Total And Permanent Hack (2509 Views)

Instant And Permanent Cure For Your Health Related Problems / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! / With Your Computer, The Pspgo And Psp 3000 Can Be Totally And Permanently Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Psp Go And Psp 3000 Total And Permanent Hack by dayhawk(m): 6:01am On Jan 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
the most historic moments in the world is my total hack on the psp go and 3000

"since january 14th" 2010 i have been working on a permanent hack that will make psp go and psp 3000

accept and play ISO games and HOMEBREW apps,

I HAVE FINALIZED THE HACK LAST WEEK BUT I DIDNT POST IT BECAUSE I WAS TESTING IF IT HAD ANY BUGS. BUT IT SEEMS TO BE FLAWLESS

the hack is totally flawless.

i reside in Enugu Nigeria And would prefer to meet and hack the persons psp myself
otherwise i will write and send you am ebook with attachment of all the files you need for the hack.

my phone number is= 07064595646
my home address in enugu is = #7 portharcourt street ogui new layout Enugu
my facebook profile is = www . facebook dot com/chukwubuikemblaze (no spaces) dot=( .)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i can also teach you php at all levels and you are guaranteed to design a social network within 1 week

the packages i can teach you as.

BASIC PHP
PHP AJAX
PHP MYsql
PHP MyAdmin
PHP XML
PHP js
SIMPLE XML, PARSER DOM,DOM LANGUAGE AND ADVANCED DOM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I CAN ALSO FIX UP YOUR COMPUTER FOR INDIAN WEB PROXY AND MINE IS REALLY FAST
BECAUSE I HAVE A HACK THE WILL MAKE WINDOWS 20% faster.
windows placed a 20% restriction to your internet which is used for upgrade
i can remove that curse from your computer.
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Hp Pavilion G6 Series laptop for #50,000 last / Usa Used Hp Pavilion Dv6 Beatsaudio Intel Core-i5 Laptop -SOLD / Uk Mini Laptops 27k .50pcs Remaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.