Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free (707 Views)

Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? / Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) / I'm A Java Web Developer - I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free by Emmyloyalty: 6:58pm On May 06, 2020
Hello,
I'm a front-end web developer skilled in HTML5, CSS3 (flexbox, grid, variables e.t.c), bootstrap, jQuery and JavaScript technologies. I am interested in working for your company for free. Yes for free, but it has to be a company and not an individual (it also has to be remote).

What will I gain?

Nothing. I'm absolutely not interested in money at the moment.
For those wondering why; I'm at the moment interested in building my resume and work experience.

I will be waiting for your company's mail. Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free by casperuk(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2020
Are you sure you are a front end developer? Or just still learning? With all the skills you stated you have, you are looking for someone to work for?

I am a full-stack developer.
HTML, css, Javascript -basic, jQuery, bootstrap, python and Django, MySQL.

If you have front-end skill, go on and start learning the back-end. You should already have projects in your portfolio. Learn adobe photoshop and dreamweaver if you can and wanna major only on the front end.
If you hold such skill as you said you have, you can make good money independently.
Re: Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free by Bahat: 7:23pm On May 06, 2020
I guess working with framework such as React, vue or angular js for good FrontEnd works combined with some web temaplates makes it easier for the job

I'm also into FrontEnd dev

Back-end devs with nodejs express or python django is also a good start
Re: Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free by kensmoney(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=casperuk post=89261170]Are you sure you are a front end developer? Or just still learning? With all the skills you stated you have, you are looking for someone to work for?

If you have front-end skill, go on and start learning the back-end. You should already have projects in your portfolio. Learn adobe photoshop and dreamweaver if you can and wanna major only on the front end.
If you hold such skill as you said you have, you can make good money independently.

How can someone make cool cash with these above skill set u just mentioned? Because I have above mentioned skills set, even more and I am really good, but I HV not been able to make cool cash
Re: Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free by Emmyloyalty: 12:18am On May 07, 2020
casperuk:
Are you sure you are a front end developer? Or just still learning? With all the skills you stated you have, you are looking for someone to work for?

I'm good at what I do.

Have you got a job for me? I'd appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Turing Live Coding Challenge / Hello Pro Programmers, Can Someone Please Help Me Solve This Challenge? / Chatgpt Vs Chatsonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.