Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) (5066 Views)

2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party / Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC (2) (3) (4)

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by afube: 4:19am On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
that I'm sounding defeated?? How??

I still never stop countering your lies and hypocrisy!!

I'm still exposing you people from time to time!!

We will support Yorubas come 2023...igbo man will never rule this country! NEVER!!

I feel your pains grin grin

most northerners are psychotic anyway.....you derive lustful joy in seeing others suffer but your time is up! IPOB will teach this generation of unruly northern youth a lesson never to be forgotten.Time tolls on your corrupt hegemony!
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Jamesbally: 4:39am On May 07, 2020
afube:

not for long........una go soon lead una selves alone.you can take this statement to the bank.

Na them dey rush us.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:24am On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
Mutanen Arewa mun yarda Osibanjo especially mu musulmai yanuna mana soyaya da daraja. Fiye da Buhari awani lokacin

Ba karya mallama.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:44am On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

I will personally campaign for Any creditable candidate the south west will present here on Nairaland!!

I will show them how to play politics...

Let them continue with their Biafra agitation!

We are in on this together danuwa.

We will continue to show them that politics is played strategically and not by petty blackmail.

An Adesina or Osibanjo remains my choice.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:58am On May 07, 2020
afube:

you do not know what unity is? the nonsense you mouth here in nigeria....can you say it in other countries ! Biafra will eventually leave Nigeria whether you like it or not

How naw? Please tell us.

Is it militarily? You are out muscled, outgunned, and out manned by the Nigerian military. It will just be another massacre. You have even fewer allies now than when you were defeated in 1967.

Is it diplomatically? You lack the tact, humility and unity to lobby other Nigerians to vote to amend & allow the referendum clause to be included in the constitution.

Or is it by the UN, EU, BBC, NFL & UEFA as touted by the Late Nnamdi Kanu?

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by 24SEVEN: 7:01am On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
I'm fulani. my name is Fatima. From Katsina. Believe it or not

Yenefer... you have ported to a new moniker..

why do you live your life on Nairaland, that is how you will end up a lazy woman.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by AniOmaa: 7:17am On May 07, 2020
QuotaSystem:

How naw? Please tell us.

Is it militarily? You are out muscled, outgunned, and out manned by the Nigerian military. It will just be another massacre. You have even fewer allies now than when you were defeated in 1967.

Is it diplomatically? You lack the tact, humility and unity to lobby other Nigerians to vote to amend & allow the referendum clause to be included in the constitution.

Or is it by the UN, EU, BBC, NFL & UEFA as touted by the Late Nnamdi Kanu?
Firstly you itinerant Aboki dunce (I mean you animals are on the lowest index of human intelligence anyway), maybe you need to pull out your history books assuming you have the cognitive ability to revise your facts. But need I REMIND YOU it took your useless military 3 years with heavier loss of lives on your for that matter in men and materials to "defeat" a motley Biafran Army that barely even had the essentials to fight with...and all that even with massive support from Britain, Russia, and Egyptian pilots including almost all of Nigeria. That was way back in 1967 when you actually had allies, fast forward to a new decade... are you really that daft to think any international superpower nation will support your shithole country in a war against Biafra again? It's bad enough that your militarys record of human right abuses is well known to every international radar already, even counties like America and Britain have more to benefit from the breakup of Niggeria right now. Needless to mention the fact you still can't defeat ordinary Boko haram (until small Chad showed you incompetent Fuccks how to actually fight like soldiers). Looking at the ethnic realities of Nigeria today, which ethnic groups will actually join your "invincible" army to fight against the Ibos? the Middle belt? South South? even the Yorubas despise you parasitic animals and want out sooner or later as well. So what will be the ethnic composition of these your almighty army that will defeat Igbos in another war? Which allies do you actually have right now in Nigeria? walahi you Aboki's are not only the daftest people in Nigeria, but also the most delusional grin grin grin

Diplomatically I can mention just one Igbo person that will put to utter ridicule the best your entire region can produce, I dare you to actually take me up on that challenge you idiot! when Aboki start to dey get mouth on the nuances of diplomacy? Igbos don suffer sha cheesy.

When Biafra comes ain't no motherfu**ER that will stop, least of all some Sahelian degenerates with the lowest human development index in Africa, the very stain and scourge of human civilization. The only factors holding Biafra are our useless Igbo leaders and lawmakers that have more to benefit from a united Nigeria, and are thus pandering to One Nigeria narrative just to eat the crumbs they get from Abuja, and of course the fact so many Igbos are far too invested commercially at least, in the Nigerian project nationwide, and are unprepared for a Biafra where they might lose all their life investments and properties in Nigeria... other than that, it's just a matter of time before Niggeria self-implodes.

Aboki dunce.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Exc2000: 7:26am On May 07, 2020

Mehn this thread sweet no be small... gbas gbos from page 1 to 5..... people are no longer keeping quite to this Ipobian nuisance nonsense anymore, you insult people , you collect insult back in double , and the Moderators are no longer pampering them and babyseating them, hiding commnets that can hurt their feelings or closing threads, now they are freeing everyone to jump on the spoilt brat of the republic and give them real trashing

@ Arrewa @ Tissaia @ Metaphysical @ Qoutasystem @ LegendHero thanks for putting this @ Gandollar and @ Ificatchmod thing in the confinements they deserve to be so that their peers can see that maligning others and trying to revise history or paint other tribe bad is a sin and crime that would not be tolerated anymore

Henceforth if you wish Buhari , Tinubu ,Osinbajo death, we also simply call Lamidi Cownu dead and remind you of how his parents died just like that without seeing Biafra, and if you go about poking fun at people calling them Abouki or Afonja be ready to hear the thirsty story of how Nyamuiri came about

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by fulanimafia: 7:35am On May 07, 2020
Lol if your weak words were hot bullets, you'd have Biafra by now.

You blame your political leaders lol, what about your cowardly secessionist leaders that flee in women's clothes from generation to generation with their tails in between their legs at the sight of a few members our "useless" military? From Ojukwu to Cownu? Stop sounding like a clown cheesy

I hope you realise that the regiment that went to capture Kanu was led by an Igbo officer? Lmao. You know how easy it is for us to finger your brains by empowering one of you don't you? Isn't that why you accuse us of being the masters of divide and rule?

Even with your French and Belgian mercenaries and support (without which you would have been wiped out in weeks), you were conquered, roundly defeated alongside them, and forced to surrender, in the most humiliating manner, so keep quiet, especially now that you are already profiled, abhorred & slaughtered internationally from SA to Indonesia to China for your globally renowned fraud and drug trafficking.

As for international diplomacy, do well to Google the Fulani Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations, Amina Mohammed to clear your ignorance and delusions of grandeur.

You lack the muscle to secede by force, and lack the tact to secede diplomatically. Your pained, frustrated epistle hence comes as no surprise wink

AniOmaa:

Firstly you itinerant Aboki dunce (I mean you animals are on the lowest index of human intelligence anyway), maybe you need to pull out your history books assuming you have the cognitive ability to revise your facts. But need I REMIND YOU it took your useless military 3 years with heavier loss of lives on your for that matter in men and materials to "defeat" a motley Biafran Army that barely even had the essentials to fight with...and all that even with massive support from Britain, Russia, and Egyptian pilots including almost all of Nigeria. That was way back in 1967 when you actually had allies, fast forward to a new decade... are you really that daft to think any international superpower nation will support your shithole country in a war against Biafra again? It's bad enough that your militarys record of human right abuses is well known to every international radar already, even counties like America and Britain have more to benefit from the breakup of Niggeria right now. Needless to mention the fact you still can't defeat ordinary Boko haram (until small Chad showed you incompetent Fuccks how to actually fight like soldiers). Looking at the ethnic realities of Nigeria today, which ethnic groups will actually join your "invincible" army to fight against the Ibos? the Middle belt? South South? even the Yorubas despite you parasitic animals and want out sooner or later. So what will be the ethnic composition of these your army that will defeat Igbos in another war? Which allies do you actually have right now in Nigeria? walahi you Aboki's are not only the daftest people in Nigeria, but also the most delusional grin.

Diplomatically I can mention just one Igbo person that will put to utter ridicule the best your entire region can produce, I dare you to actually take me up on that challenge you idiot! when Aboki start to dey get mouth on the nuances of diplomacy? Igbos don suffer sha cheesy.

When Biafra comes ain't no motherfu**ER that will stop, least of all some Sahelian degenerates with the lowest human development index in Africa, the very stain and scourge of human civilization. The only factors holding Biafra are our useless Igbo leaders and lawmakers that have more to benefit from a united Nigeria, and are thus pandering to One Nigeria narrative just to eat the crumbs they get from Abuja, and of course the fact so many Igbos are far too invested commercially at least, in the Nigerian project nationwide, and are unprepared for a Biafra where they might lose all their life investments and properties in Nigeria... other than that, it's just a matter of time before Niggeria self-implodes.

Aboki dunce.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by fulanimafia: 7:49am On May 07, 2020
Jamesbally:

Na them dey rush us.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 07, 2020
afube:

you do not know what unity is? the nonsense you mouth here in nigeria....can you say it in other countries ! Biafra will eventually leave Nigeria whether you like it or not
How will biafra come? I have always followed up with people like you and your calculations in every election is wrong same applies to the biafran dream at least the abokis you are insulting are keeping you in Nigeria and there is nothing you can do about it

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 07, 2020
afube:

most northerners are psychotic anyway.....you derive lustful joy in seeing others suffer but your time is up! IPOB will teach this generation of unruly northern youth a lesson never to be forgotten.Time tolls on your corrupt hegemony!
You guys derive joy insulting others but when you're given your medicine you will say Nigerians hate you, have ever seen the north and Yorubas insult themselves here the highest you can find is a reasonable argument without tribal bashing stupid

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by fulanimafia: 7:59am On May 07, 2020
spendoon:

You guys derive joy insulting others but when you're given your medicine you will say Nigerians hate you, have ever seen the north and Yorubas insult themselves here the highest you can find is a reasonable argument without tribal bashing stupid

Good point.

Even on twitter, they are receiving it back hot, and Aunty Kemi ain't helping matters cheesy
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by fulanimafia: 8:05am On May 07, 2020
afube:

Infantile rants from keyboard brigade commanders.

The 'hegemony' is just starting, especially with the growing North/SW alliance. Besides that, never has the North ever had the crop of intelligent, well-educated, globally exposed youths that we now flaunt, some of which were profiled on this thread before it was derailed by inferiority complex ravaged vermin.

You are lucky the OP did not detail the crop of bright, well educated and fast rising northern officers in the military and security circles. IPOB doesn't even stand a chance and that's why your late leader had to run with his tail in between his legs, just like his cross dressing predecessor O-joke-wu.

You simply have no future in Nigeria and lack the diplomatic and military capacity to get out of it.

Tragic reality, hence the general Igbo online frustration comes as no surprise. smiley

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by fulanimafia: 8:11am On May 07, 2020
fulanimafia:

You simply have no future in Nigeria and lack the diplomatic and military capacity to get out of it.

Tragic reality, hence the general Igbo online frustration comes as no surprise.
wink

AniOmaa:

[s]When I say you Abokis are naturally very low IQ reasoning animals, I couldn't be more categorical in my assertions, a fact already widely known throughout the West African subregion. I mean your region has produced the most Heads of states and civilian presidents, yet majority of your people lack the fundamental aspects of human development.

I hate to have to re-orientate "educated idiots" like your pathetic self on the basic facts of the war. Where do I even start from? The fact that you still believe Ojukwu fled Biafra in women's clothing or the fact that you can't intelligently distinguish between getting massive military support like Nigeria did from Britain and Russia, and France sending Biafra very limited supplies at the tail-end of the war when the Biafran resistance began to crumble. To put it i context, it's a known and documented fact that Biafra didn't have 1/10th of what Nigeria had in the sheer preponderance of war machines. But let me not waste my time on that part, seeing how recalcitrantly daft you are, like just the entire Hausa/fulani race.

Nnamdi Kanu is a mere civilian, a very inconsequential figure for that matter. Yet he shook your government to the point of seeing almost a battalion to his home to "arrest" him, I'm sure your army surely redeemed themselves in all forms of glory as they made the international and national headlines on that brave move, even Shekau would have been proud in Sambisa.

Igbos are abhorred and slaughtered all over the nations you mentioned, yet those Igbos are FAR FAR FAR better than anything your useless region has ever produced, make we no even talk about terrorism, illiteracy, poverty, humanitarian disasters of all kinds, like which negative index can I even start from? go to all the top schools abroad and any Nigerian name of someone making groundbreaking academic achievements are mostly southerners mostly Igbos and Yorubas, I can embarrass you with the statistics if you want to go there now. How come we don't here of any notable Hausa/fulani scholars or diplomats of high repute save for maybe a very tiny percentage? Can your Amina Mohammed or whatever she's called clean the shoes of the Okonjo Iwealas, Dr Sebastien Okechukwu Mezu, Peter Onu, Kingsley Moghalu, Emeka Anyaoku, Joy Ogwu, Onyema, Olisemeka etc and other countless diplomats who command far recognitions and panache than any useless rat from your region. I could be wrong, but even the president of the ICC is Igbo in person of Chile Eboe-Osuji. Aboki make no disgrace yourself here. In every indices known to man, the Igbos are FAR superior to you guys. Name it! Education? Entertainment? Commerce? Internationally recognized personnels? na only for the yeye Naija politics where mediocrity is the order of the day I fit carry dash una, since you parasites need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs you.

Lol Igbos lack the muscle to secede, yet ordinary Nnamdi Kanu with his pirate radio is giving your government high blood pressure. And I've put your dumb ass to shame on the diplomatic powerhouses we have in abundance, whether or not they rock with the Biafran project is another topic there's no leverage of power you idiots have over Igbos. I just wish Igbos could leave aside their political differences with Yorubas and actually join forces with them to clip your wings once and for all in these Nigerian, una Bleep up don full ground. I thank God the Middle belt have finally woken up to the worthlessness of your people who bring nothing but death and destruction to their people and land, they will know better than to ally with your nearthandals again. [/s]
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by AniOmaa: 8:13am On May 07, 2020
fulanimafia:

Fulani dog, I shudder to imagine how your cows are probably more intelligent than you lots! grin
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 07, 2020
fulanimafia:

Infantile rants from keyboard brigade commanders.

The 'hegemony' is just starting, especially with the growing North/SW alliance. Never has the North ever had the crop of intelligent, well-educated, globally exposed youths that we now flaunt.

You are lucky the OP did not detail the crop of bright, well educated and fast rising northern officers in the military and security circles. IPOB doesn't even stand a chance and that's why your late leader had to run with his tail in between his legs, just like his cross dressing predecessor O-joke-wu.

Tragic reality, hence the general Igbo online frustration comes as no surprise. smiley
I wish they can look inwards and realize they are making a very big mistake, they have been insulting the north illitrates for years but now we are now challenged I can confidently say even those people living in villages now send their kids to school, they insults the north of poverty but now the game is practically changing
All I see is a new Nigerian era and I am very sure the almajiri system will end after the covid-19 panademic

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 07, 2020
AniOmaa:

I will unapologetically say anyday and time that I as an Igbo man, will always remain vastly superior to you in all indices of life. I personally don't see you people as humans, but animals. And that's why the pandemic wave(thankfully) is in sync with the natural order of things, by wiping out you lots in Kano and other parts of the North.
Those people you believe to be supiror of ruled your parents generation and now their children are practically going to rule yours maybe including me cheesy
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by AniOmaa: 8:21am On May 07, 2020
spendoon:

Those people you believe to be supiror of ruled your parents generation and now their children are practically going to rule yours maybe including me cheesy
Yet you remain the poorest people/region in the whole Nigeria, as long as you remain poor and at the mercy of your Igbo masters who feed your desolate Almajiri infested populace, who needs your useless presidency? grin
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by fulanimafia: 8:26am On May 07, 2020
AniOmaa:

Fulani dog, I shudder to imagine how your cows are probably more intelligent than you lots! grin

I'm sure even any average cerebrally challenged zombie ipob swine knows that a Cow is a hundred times more valuable than a pig cheesy

Yup, we love our millions minting cows no doubt cool

Mention me no further, I got bigger fish to fry cool cool

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Customtest: 9:12am On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
that's what happening right now. Most of the issues have been settled during Oshiomole's trial. The big issue is religion issue, Tinubu wants a Yoruba Muslim the North wants hausa Muslim. Muslim/Muslim tickets not possible. Somehow Tinubu agrees for a Christian but not Osibanjo. but the North wants Osibanjo because he is been trustful anyways lemme keep quiet

All of a sudden u now think power belongs to u and the north?
If Gej wasn't gentle enough and behave like Obj,will he be president today?
Ss will take power and complete their tenure else ss/se/nc and oyo with lagos will unite with Christian north and bring an end to all these nonsense
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by nijabazaar: 9:16am On May 07, 2020
Arrewa is simply a fascist.

He presents himself as someone devoid of tribal Shenanigans at first but just a little push, youd have him throwing tribal tantrums.

And yeah, only northern youths qualify to rule this country.

Certain people ought not to educated. My Mallam selling provisions is a whole lot better in attitude and persona than this Arrewa guy posturing as an educated northern youth.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by omonnakoda: 9:25am On May 07, 2020
We wish the North well but they don't wish themselves the same

Their version of Islam is a cancer.

All these "achievements" are interesting but for every one of such you will find 30 Ibos , that is the bitter truth

One of the first things Buhari did in 2015 was to scrap the PRESSID scholarship scheme

Why?

You start building a house from the foundation not the roof.

Start with primary school education for the masses including girls for the next 30 years

If you go to the UK and see Hausa undergraduate they ALWAYS gave a sponsor either parent or government

Others you see doing menial jobs to support themselves because they are hungry for improvement

Dozens of Yoruba and Ibos with Phds cannot get a job .
If you are Hausa with a Phd ut is as if you have won the Nobel Prize and you become director of a goverment agency which of itself is not a bad thing but generally all you see is mediocrity

What is happening in Kano now? A demonstration of the failure to invest in human capacity building

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Customtest: 9:25am On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
that I'm sounding defeated?? How??

I still never stop countering your lies and hypocrisy!!

I'm still exposing you people from time to time!!

We will support Yorubas come 2023...igbo man will never rule this country! NEVER!!

I feel your pains grin grin
Arrogance!
But gej ruled

Imagine ur thoughts

If not for gej will ur buhari be in power?
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by omonnakoda: 9:28am On May 07, 2020
Bottom line we see elites from the North as hypocrites when they start threads like this.

If you want to be respected and taken seriously start competing on an even playing field,give up your quota system sense of entitlement

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:32am On May 07, 2020
I actually prefer Osinbajo- zulum slot.

QuotaSystem:

We are in on this together danuwa.

We will continue to show them that politics is played strategically and not by petty blackmail.

An Adesina or Osibanjo remains my choice.
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Ayo8(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2020
You people are going nowhere come 2023 and beyond, not in this entity -Nigeria...end this fallasy. Buhari has ruined the northern chance at presidency.

Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, / Governors Brainstorm To Block Tax Leakages, Improve IGR Collection / Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84