Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Increase In Covid 19 Cases In Port Harcourt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Increase In Covid 19 Cases In Port Harcourt (293 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Covid 19 Cases In Port Harcourt by Zinny25(f): 8:26pm On May 06, 2020
The governor decided to give people within Port Harcourt and obioakpor LGAs 72 hours to shop before the total lockdown.

Markets were over crowded,Banks,supermarkets , shops were not left out. Though people wore their facemasks but social distancing wasn't maintained

Now , people have rubbed,smushed themselves while struggling to buy foodstuffs and other household essentials . They've been asked to return to their homes and remain on total lockdown till further notice after breaking the rules.

I'm 90% sure that so many people have contracted this virus just within this 72hours of rush buying, now they are going back home to transfer to their Loved ones and families. I fear for Port Harcourt! Within the next few days days the cases in Port Harcourt may rise, that's if people are tested.

This decision by the state government isn't the best at all. I know they did this to stop the spread of the virus but what I saw yesterday and today, I hope we don't record more cases than we can handle.

Lord have mercy and heal our land. We'll see the next phase after this.

Happy quarantine to everyone in Port Harcourt!
Re: Increase In Covid 19 Cases In Port Harcourt by Amhappy(f): 9:49pm On May 06, 2020
It was mad ooo. You can't even maintain social distancing. The pushing and shoving and rush no be here. God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Releases Local Government Areas With Highest Coronavirus / BREAKING: COVID-19:Assistant Inspector-General of Police tests positive / Yocan Armor On-the-go Vape Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.