Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From (5832 Views)

Who Should Be Called Gold Digger BTW Guys And Ladies 8 / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by jumper524(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2020
1, Kano: marrying from Kano can be quite risky as the men from that place are very notorious in taking second wife. In fact it is a bragging rights for Kano men on who has the most wives in the Region. No matter how loyal you are as a wife, the men there must fufil their bragging right of 4wives before scale of preference sets in..

2, IMO: ladies I must warn you, if you must marry an IMO man make sure your husband does not die before you. Them no dey beleive in natural death for that side oo. They beleive say Na you kill your husband whether you like it or not especially if your husband is a rich man..

3, Oyo: Oyo men are notorious wife beaters I must confess. During my childhood days in the barrack 8 out of 10 cases of wife beaters are from Oyo state, it's is a common habit with men from that region.

4, Niger state: aka Seke uku (3rd and final divorce) These people are notorious for divorcing their wife. In fact in Niger state, most of their women have married more than once. It is their own way of womanizing. They give little value to their wives.

5, Edo state: Edo men can be loving though but their weakness is that they can never let their wife involve in their decision making. Edo men no matter how old are still being tossed around by their mothers and sisters in decision making thereby creating a vacuum for you as wife.

6, Cross River: my sister flee from these people. Calabar men are the greatest womanizers on earth, staying with one woman is a big let off to Calabar men. Their third leg do the reasoning and except you can match the (za oza rum) performance that Calabar women has. Then you can keep your husband to yourself.

7, Bayelsa: Bayelsa men are too lazy, I mean the most laziest men in Nigeria are from Bayelsa. These people are only relevant when there's money to spend. Taking tough family decisions is not their thing. They chicken out the moment the kitchen starts to warm up..

8, Benue: my sister flee from these men. These people sees their wives as the bread winner in the family. They have no business working too hard for the family. Their major consine is their brukutu.

Disclaimer: this is purely a figment of my imagination. Any form of resemblance is purely coincidental and should not be taken serious..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by JhayJoe: 8:43pm On May 06, 2020
If not for your disclaimer ehn. I wanted to call you a "stupid stereotyping idiat" but i won't say anything now

7 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by jumper524(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
JhayJoe:
If not for your disclaimer ehn. I wanted to call you a "stupid stereotyping idiat" but i won't say anything now
don't take it personal oo.
Just for fun.
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by devilmaycry: 8:48pm On May 06, 2020
You are right abt the Benue stuff...tho not all men...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by berryace007: 8:50pm On May 06, 2020
JhayJoe:
Something you've already said

10 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2020
Ondo, Ekiti --- Research has shown that, men from these part of the country are Authentic Sperm Donors.
They can keep concubines in the whole regions of the world with the aid of their mothers, sisters and aunties. One woman no dey reach them. Go and investigate them...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Genoa(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Ondo, Ekiti --- Research has shown that, men from these part of the country are Authentic Sperm Donors.
They can keep concubines in the whole regions of the world with the aid of their mothers, sisters and aunties. One woman no dey reach them. Go and investigate them...

Dem don do this aunty something.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by tweakdude1: 10:09pm On May 06, 2020
Post please stop these rubbish.

Seun abeg delete this nonsense post.ASAP

1 Like

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by abiolamitodun(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

That of ekiti is very true ma....My friends that are from ekiti are top notch womanizers

3 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Genset: 10:13pm On May 06, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

True for ondo ... They just keep donating sperm and living with different women

5 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Skmoda360(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2020
Op ti ya were smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Skmoda360(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
It seem you've stay with all Ekiti and Ondo peeps?....just dey talk anyhow with your teeth...every states in Nigeria have their own short comings and bad attributes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:22pm On May 06, 2020
Genoa:

Dem don do this aunty something.

Yes by abandoning their wives and children for me to cater for. I might have to post their photos soon online to call them out especially the one that left his pregnant wife and 3 children since November last year without Looking back. Even after his house rent got due and wife and kids thrown out, he was unbothered. How they got a home and how they have been surviving is none of his concern till date. When I spoke to him, he said he left the house because he asked her to abort the fourth baby in her womb and she refused. Madam said she has aborted a lot and she can't do anymore. Oga said it's a lie that it's because the other woman outside is pregnant so wife number one wants to compete with the woman outside...

I have seen lots of cases like that from men from that part. The annoying thing is how their mom, sisters and aunties aids them...Every heartless and stubborn set of men from that part.
No apologies to the men from that part please.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by zmpp(f): 10:22pm On May 06, 2020
Disclaimer or not you are an id*** for the stereotype.

1 Like

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2020
Genset:

True for ondo ... They just keep donating sperm and living with different women

Ani I know wetin I dey talk se
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Genoa(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes by abandoning their wives and children for me to cater for. I might have to post their photos soon online to call them out especially the one that left his pregnant wife and 3 children since November last year without Looking back. Even after his house rent got due and wife and kids thrown out, he was unbothered. How they got a home and how they have been surviving is none of his concern till date. When I spoke to him, he said he left the house because he asked her to abort the fourth baby in her womb and she refused. Madam said she has aborted a lot and she can't do anymore. Oga said it's a lie that it's because the other woman outside is pregnant so wife number one wants to compete with the woman outside...

I have seen lots of cases like that from men from that part. The annoying thing is how their mom, sisters and aunties aids them...Every heartless and stubborn set of men from that part.
No apologies to the men from that part please.
This is serious oo, may our sisters, daughters and other female relatives not be a victim of these useless men.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Tswata1992: 10:28pm On May 06, 2020
Which Niger State? Where did you get this from .
It's not true. Actually it's baseless.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by davillian(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2020
Every tribe or state has good and bad people..
Its left for you judge that person alone and not by the rubbish assumptions by some dumb mofos...
Anybody that brings this tribe or state thing close to me I just x the person immediately.....
Don't even want to have anything to do with them
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by fuwaski(m): 2:14am On May 07, 2020
Anambra and Enugu men are the best. Am proud. My wife go get luck for marrying me o. Make thunder blaze off the man on her this moment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by femi4: 5:46am On May 07, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
you no well
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by CodeTemplar: 7:00am On May 07, 2020
OP single out states. with minority tribes and based leaving the heavyweights who do even worse.
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Michelle55: 7:18am On May 07, 2020
Not true about IMO men.. As for Edo, hmmmmm......
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Nobody: 7:50am On May 07, 2020
Someone should write the one for "men, 8 states you should never marry from"

1 Like

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Lovexme(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2020
Michelle55:
Not true about IMO men.. As for Edo, hmmmmm......

What is hmmmm? Finish it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Lovexme(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2020
Quite stereotypical. I'm from one of those states and what you wrote is the opposite.
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Denique(f): 9:01am On May 07, 2020
False! False!! False!!!
Don't use your past or present experience(s) to arrive at a conclusion.
An uncle is from Ekiti and I can bet on anything he's NEVER cheated on his wife, alright?
My dad is from Oyo and he NEVER raised his hand on my awesome mama for the years they were married...
Truth is these things are everywhere, maybe more pronounced in some regions but definitely not in the ratio you're juxtaposing it.
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Denique(f): 9:03am On May 07, 2020
Strikeback
Come and defend a regional project on here cheesy
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by StrikeBack(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2020
Denique:
Strikeback
Come and defend a regional project on here cheesy
I be correct Nigerian, Tribe no dey my dictionary

1 Like

Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Millenniumlady(f): 9:17am On May 07, 2020
I'll to marry an enugu man when the time comes they're so peaceful kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From by Samfloxin(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2020
There is an element of truth in what he wrote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral - See How Careless Young Lady Used Cucumber For Self Pleasure / Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? / Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.