Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63415 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Pluse992: 9:19pm On May 06, 2020
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?

188 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by hardcore007: 9:23pm On May 06, 2020
grin grin bros you funny

556 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:24pm On May 06, 2020
You're a man.
Be brave as you prepare for the worst. cheesy

462 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by shamsin6300(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
Put your trust on God
Abi u de doubt ur faith ne? grin

244 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by crackkhaus: 9:29pm On May 06, 2020
Serve God in spirit and in truth, children of the world will not hear. grin

Small incantations and you're getting jittery.

Next time though, make use of your words by talking to your neighbor instead of overreacting by pouring hot water on an innocent goat.

Tell her you did it, but that it was a mistake as your intention was simply to scare the animal away.

595 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Medunah: 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
Pluse992:
I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbors goats has been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable. So the other day I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine, she has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And Iam scared that she will hurt me. Should i confess or be brave? What should I do?
Lmao cheesy
What you did was bad tho, why hot water? You could have used ordinary water.
However, e don happen e don happen......personally, I will tell u to bone her side, do not let it bother You, I doubt anything will happen to you.

But if you are really scared, just tell the woman what you did and apologize but also stand your ground that you do not want her goats polluting or sleeping in your residence.

Communicating your discomfort should have been your first line of action. Goats are stubborn animals, pouring hot water will not stop them from coming back. I won't be surprised if they resume back next week, best thing is to let the owner know so you can breathe in your own house.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by nri4chop(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
Hell no. Punishment is preferable pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by gaby(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmm

Lol...as the woman dey incantate she dey look you with corner eye.

I been think say na kill you kill the goat chop sef

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by HarunaWest(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
Go and tell your neighbour that her goats are disturbing you..But you sef wicked ooh, how can you douse an animal with hot water?.. You have scarred that beast for life....May God Have mercy on you

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ShenTeh(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2020
Seems her incantations are already working. FEAR!

First, what you did is cruel to both man and animal, and should be condemned in every possible strong term. You need to learn tolerance and communication.

That said, to be brave is to meet the woman in the middle of her incantations and say "Mama, stop that nonsense!. Stop wasting your time and energy. I did it because I warned you repeatedly over this issue. I have been looking for the appropriate time to tell you. Please don't disturb yourself again. If you have 100 goats and you don't control them around my place I will do it again!"

That is the brave thing to do. Otherwise, you will live in perpetual fear. Even when you have headache, you will attribute it to the woman's incantations.

She will shout, she will rant, she will fuss and swear, but everyone will respect you and your space.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Genoa(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2020
Haha Your Egungun don finally enter express.

264 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 06, 2020
Pluse992:
I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbors goats has been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable. So the other day I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine, she has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And Iam scared that she will hurt me. Should i confess or be brave? What should I do?
You watched 'eron iya oshogbo' too much, lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by frozen70(f): 5:41am On May 07, 2020
Pluse992:

Being a traditional medicine practitioner, go to her and let her know you did it and why you did it and plead for forgiveness

You can also tell her you don't mind contributing for her to build a house for the goat so that they will be restricted

Goats are so stupid that If you beat them today for going to a particular place, tomorrow you will see them that same place doing the same thing

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Righteousman01(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2020
Those days when your mum will tell you that 'na your anger go kill u' na him dey happen now o

Lol

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by egopersonified(f): 7:44am On May 07, 2020
You just reminded me of when I threw dirty water at my landlady's goats while I was in school, not knowing that she was outside. She started complaining bitterly and I told her I was sorry. She said I shouldn't tell her sorry, that I should tell the goats sorry. I started telling goats, sorry, other students came out of their rooms and were telling goats, sorry. It was so funny.

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Maxymilliano(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2020
Kindly approach the lady and be full of apologies, tell her you did it unknowingly and set things right.

Try as much as possible to win her to your side.

But hope she's not from Ijebu ?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Pavore9: 9:01am On May 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Be bold to meet with her, apologize and communicate the frustration the goats have been causing you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:21am On May 07, 2020
This is hilarious cheesy
But why pour hot water on the goat tho? You were trying to kill it?
Talk to her, not coz you’re scared but it’s the right thing to do.
You paid for the house, you should have value for money.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by moonberry: 5:28pm On May 07, 2020
Are you sure it only hot water you pour on the goat?
if it's just that, then you have nothing to worry about. just get something on your way out and present to her as peace offering.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Bola146(f): 5:32pm On May 07, 2020
grin grin grin You did the right thing, let her continue, she is doing it in vain. Why did she keep them in one place undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by nautybride: 7:50pm On May 07, 2020
Sorry, this post is funny.
Modified; so you made front page. I hope you are still alive and healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Ishilove: 5:36am On May 08, 2020
You are evil and sadistic. Why must you pour hot water on the animal? Goats are very stubborn but by the time you pour cold water on them repeatedly, they will learn to associate your backyard with cold water and a wet body, and will start avoiding the area.

You better confess to her before we see on Nairaland Front page- 'Pandemonium As Man Suddenly Starts Bleating Like A Goat'

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by mejai(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2020
grin

Chai. If say u know, u for chop am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 10, 2020
grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by kponkedenge(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?

You're being superstitious, she's mumbling jargons.....nothing will happen to you. Your action was justified. If you confess, she will feel like a winner.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Slawormir: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Op is a pussy ass niggarrr
Scared
But wait o
You get mind to pour hot water on those goat
But you come dey fear for your own life

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by hakeem4(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2020
What you did was really wrong cause you hurt the animal unjustly. But you do not have to fear the woman. every rational human knows charms does not work. she is only trying to put fear in you But it would be good if you tell the woman you hurt her animal

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by EzzyCarter: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Guy, this ur script would be nice for a comedy skit o grin. Here's my suggested title: "A man, an old witch and her goat" grin

On a serious note though, OP pay no attention to the guy above me. He has probably seen too many Hollywood movies and read too much Sci-fi Novels to make him think he's in Europe grin . Funny enough even these places have Sorcerers and Witches. Beg the woman bruv. You have nothing to lose if you do so while you have everything to lose if you don't. You did the wrong thing so if she truly has the powers to deal with you, it'd be a piece of cake for her cheesy . If you'd engage in a battle with principalities and powers then it shouldn't be over a goat of all things grin...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by FirstbornWds: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Lol.. This one catch you. You for just jejely stone the goat o. Why you carry whole hot water pour am?

Abi you wanted to skin the hoat alive?

Ishilove:
You are evil and sadistic. Why must you pour hot water on the animal? Goats are very stubborn but by the time you pour cold water on them repeatedly, they will learn to associate your backyard with cold water and a wet body, and will start avoiding the area.

You better confess to her before we see on Nairaland Front page- 'Pandemonium As Man Suddenly Starts Bleating Like A Goat'

Ishi, you no well walahi.

hakeem4:
What you did was really wrong cause you hurt the animal unjustly. But you do not have to fear the woman. every rational human knows charms does not work. she is only trying to put fear in you But it would be good if you tell the woman you hurt her animal

I day laff for you already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by CelestineNelson: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
drop your ego... and go and confess ....if you die now i go still read your news for nairaland ooo

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by AgroTrade: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
What you did was very wrong before God and man.

You have subjected the goat to an undue pain.

It is a living thing like you, remember.

Go to the woman, explain what happened and apologize. If she demands for damages, negotiate and pay for the damages. Then make your case officially that you wouldn't want her goat sleeping at your window side again.

If the goat does, you would report her to the police.

Your first mistake was taking laws into your hands. And you never mentioned complaining to this woman about her goat causing nuisance in your dwelling place before now.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.