Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63398 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by afecgivers: 12:06pm On May 10, 2020
ronaldbecky:
na wah 'o...some people wicked.u r most wicked than the Op..

If it's about pouring hot water on the goat. I'm wicked.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Xristars(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2020
Hilllarous comment, you guys r making my day.

Op. I also stay in ogun state my mom owns goats too.
It really pains them when their goats are hurt, because of the time, food and money invested.
Be brave but pray first oo and go to the woman. Mama sorry o, I poured water on your goat. No vex. Then pause. listen to her response, if she shouts just continue apologizing. After mama abeg try and tie your goats they are polluting my house. if she no gree leave her. But nothing will happen to you, you cleared your conscience.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by golddare: 12:08pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?

1. Pouring water on them is bad enough takless of hot water, that is wickedness.

2. You should have warned or report to the owner atleast once before taking any action.

3. Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim. Prov 26:2.

4. Apologising to the woman is in right order, it does not mean you are scared but doing the right thing.

5. Tell her madam so sorry I do know those goats are yours and I have driven them but no positive outcome and out of anger or so I did ......

6. Be ready for any backlash it's better you face it now rather than in the future.

7. Pray that the Holy Spirt will go ahead of you to touch the woman, soak yourself in the blood of Jesus before going.

8. Look for a goat repellant.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by wunaESQ(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2020
hold unto God.. and have faith in him alone
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Goldenheart(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2020
Roast the goat..serve her some meats
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by click2stan(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
crackkhaus:
Serve God in spirit and in truth, children of the world will not hear. grin

Small incantations and you're getting jittery.

Next time though, make use of your words by talking to your neighbor instead of overreacting by pouring hot water on an innocent goat.

Tell her you did it, but that it was a mistake as your intention was simply to scare the animal away.
Innocent goat ke... No goat is Innocent grin
crackkhaus:
Serve God in spirit and in truth, children of the world will not hear.

Small incantations and you're getting jittery.

Next time though, make use of your words by talking to your neighbor instead of overreacting by pouring hot water on an innocent goat.

Tell her you did it, but that it was a mistake as your intention was simply to scare the animal away.
Innocent goat ke... No goat is Innocent
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Jimmyld231: 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
frozen70:

Being a traditional medicine practitioner, go to her and let her know you did it and why you did it and plead for forgiveness

You can also tell her you don't mind contributing for her to build a house for the goat so that they will be restricted

Goats are so stupid that If you beat them today for going to a particular place, tomorrow you will see them that same place doing the same thing
Baba Alawo Ife
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Brunicekid(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
shamsin6300:
Put your trust on God
Abi u de doubt ur faith ne? grin

This OP matter no funny
But, why will you pour hot water on the goat? Anyways, you can do well to confess to the woman, and pray to God to nullify any curse the woman place on the person that poured the hot water on the goat.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by CaseSensitive(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

That is a very cruel thing to do and you deserve whatever befalls you. Imagine the pain and agony you would go through if that was done to you.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2020
grin

I don't laugh tire. My guy don't tell her o.

Never in your life confess such to an evil person they don't forgive o. Even when they laugh with you and say. "I have forgiven you' Satan has no mercy.

What you did was wrong. It is wickedness. You should have found other ways of not allowing the goat to mess up your window area.

So what you need to do is go to God, and ask for forgiveness, and be friendly with the woman.

Then intensify your prayer life and every morning and every night. Read Psalm 18.

Nothing will harm you. I dey confront known witch for my area and she no fit do shishi.

Note: the Psalms and faith will only work for you if you are a Christian. If not you are on your own o.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Shancca: 12:25pm On May 10, 2020
shamsin6300:
Put your trust on God

Not when he had cause harm to the poor innocent goat
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 10, 2020
Genoa:
Haha Your Egungun don finally enter express.

grin grin grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by dondavinchi(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2020
u better go and confess or else u will hv urself to b blame u would hv told her to take d goat somewhere else instead of killing dem what ever d woman do to d killer will hunt him even God cannot save u I will advice u go n confess to her n pay any fine she place on his goats
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
hakeem4:
You are the one who is reasoning like a childish fellow. Charms does not work! Rational people know it does not work

THE OWNER OF THE AFFECTED ANIMAL KNOWS THAT FOR HER PUBLIC DISPLAY OF JUJU, THE CULPRIT WILL PRODUCE HIS OR HER SELF. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW CHARMS WORK THROUGH FEARS.
I WOULD WANT HIM TO CONFESS HIS CRIME OUT OF GOODWILL. HE WAS VERY WRONG TO HAVE INFLICTED INJURIES ON THE POOR ANIMAL THAT IS INCAPABLE OF THINKING LIKE US, AND WAS JUST OBEYING NATURE. IF NOT, HE CAN REMAIN SILENT AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EVEN IF A MILLION JUJU PRIESTS COMBINE TO CAST A SPELL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by OlawaleBammie: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin grin You did the right thing, let her continue, she is doing it in vain. Why did she keep them in one place undecided

See what u re sayin Bola

Fo u tink repercussions usually come all of a sudden??
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by cinderellashoes(f): 12:34pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Yes confess, what you did to the animal is so wrong. You should have just sent them away instead of pouring hot water on one of them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by saajus: 12:34pm On May 10, 2020
Confess....Tell her it was a mistake and you are ready to pay if necessary.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Oyiboman69: 12:34pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
You're a man.
Be brave as you prepare for the worst. cheesy
Don't mind him....if na pastor now ,show no go fear
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by shamsin6300(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Brunicekid post=89390284]This OP matter no funny

Yh is true
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by shamsin6300(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=alizma post=89388099]

Nup he is nt.
But having trust in him can as well avert all evil against him.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by shamsin6300(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=guy222 post=89387979] does
Yh. I agree with this.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by lanchy: 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmm this world eehh!

That goat fit be the last person wey rude to am do am bad thing wey she turn to goat, now you go trouble the goat, I sure say her incarnations are now to replace you with the goat!! Gbam Karma....hope when she turn you to goat, some wicked person no go come pour you hot water or take you do pepper soup!

LOL! No fear all, God is real!
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by realalesh: 12:42pm On May 10, 2020
OP,,,,if she is not from Oshogbo you are fine but if she is an Oshogbo woman,,OP trouble is looming o
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by HolyTitus(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2020
Ahhh, bro go confess o... Person wey dem never tamper with him glory before sef still dey hustle hard to make ends meet not to talk of the one they've tampered with. Ire oo
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
Medunah:
Goats are stubborn animals, pouring hot water will not stop them from coming back. I won't be surprised if they resume back next week
Wow!!! I never been around goats or study their ways..so na why them dey call person wey stubborn Goat!? Any body wey mention me anyhow for this Nairaland na Goat! Chai!!! Thank you for enlightening.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ashjay001(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

All na shakara joor. Those goats will never leave of their freewill and their owner won't do anything about it.

Just prepare to move out again
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by LegalOpinion: 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
I told kunle that you are the one who did it.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by soso208: 12:54pm On May 10, 2020
She Doesn't have to do any incantation oo.. you hurt a goat, God will reward you for that... better start asking for forgiveness
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

Thank you.
smiley
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Essential(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

You have dig your own grave. In seven days time u will start behaving like a goat or turn into a goat.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by risos(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2020
shamsin6300:
Put your trust on God

See as you wise, after them don bruise the goat finish
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Mypeople2(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
hakeem4:
What you did was really wrong cause you hurt the animal unjustly. But you do not have to fear the woman. every rational human knows charms does not work. she is only trying to put fear in you But it would be good if you tell the woman you hurt her animal
Na South South you dey stay that is why.Just a month in a typical Yoruba village will change your ideology for good

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.