Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Thick And Curvy Girls Displaying The Beauty Of Africa In Ankara(ankara Fashion) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Thick And Curvy Girls Displaying The Beauty Of Africa In Ankara(ankara Fashion) (721 Views)

Beautiful And Thick Black Girls Displaying 2021 Ankara Styles (ankara Fashion) / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / Miss Ideal Nigeria 2017 Contestants In Ankara Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thick And Curvy Girls Displaying The Beauty Of Africa In Ankara(ankara Fashion) by BOX555(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2020
THANKS FOR WATCHING! And Please Subscribe For More Videos.
HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL TO KNOW WHEN I POST �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9adIk7R2OU

MY GOAL IS NOT TO PROMOTE NUDITY OR SEXUAL CONTENT.
I make all these videos to help young girls improve their skill in dressing and to find attractive outfits for their body shape.

THANKS FOR WATCHING! And Please Subscribe For More.
#Ankara #BlackGirls #9jasquareTV

(1) (Reply)

Direct UK Used Quality Sewing Machines(any Type) / 100 Wonderful Braided Hairstyles Of 2020 - Amazing Braid Hairstyles For Women / Top 20 African Fashion Dresses For Ladies: Best African Dress Collection In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.