Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual (15821 Views)

Anyone Complaining About Hardship In Nigeria Is Not Being Realistic – Isa-Onilu / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" / Court Blocks APC From Appointing Ajimobi, Issa-Onilu, Few Hours To NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Leo3333: 10:00am On May 07, 2020
contigiency:

The problem with people like you is that you build perception against others based on how people especially politicians want you to feel about them. Because, those names you singled out, if i ask you to state your personal experience or how they have wronged you, you will not have any single evidence. In case you don't know, I listed those names based on their performance in public service. Forget about sentiments, do a proper historical analysis of those names in public service, then tell me who among their peers that outperformed them. All of them will certainly be among top three.

I find the bolded part insulting!
Do I sound like a zombie to you?
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Chukwurah003: 10:07am On May 07, 2020
Born2Breed:
These bunch of idiots should be ashamed of themselves.

As bad as PDP government was they are still miles better than APC.

PDP was better? In what world? You definitely do not know what you’re saying
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Cantonese: 10:10am On May 07, 2020
Leo3333:

You are definitely worse than a zombie. You are a professional and well organised public MUNTULA.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Friend22(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2020
Born2Breed:
These bunch of idiots should be ashamed of themselves.

As bad as PDP government was they are still miles better than APC.

Na lie!

How? explain.
Give us stats to know what you are claiming.

I am not an APC fan oh, but tell us how?
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Walexdubia(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2020
Abeg no difference btwn APC and PDP,as well as I know APC is full of former PDP members... Don't be a Zombie...
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
PDP are salivating wishing dey are still in power
Is it what you should be talking about "SALIVATING" anyways your kind are the ones ruling us. From your comment you are the kind of person who doesn't care
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Born2Breed(f): 10:30am On May 07, 2020
Friend22:

Na lie!

How? explain.

The onus is on you to counter me your stats.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Born2Breed(f): 10:31am On May 07, 2020
Chukwurah003:

PDP was better? In what world? You definitely do not know what you’re saying

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Bigmo21: 10:35am On May 07, 2020
PDP with their usual shameless attitudes
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2020
Friend22:

Na lie!

How? explain.

Your damn party was always talking about recession was over and I remembered it vividly. Sometimes like you are quick to condemn and you are too blind to see. A common man doesn't understand stock exchange or Forex. If simple commodities are expensive then it is expensive. When the former administration left, How much was bag of rice? Or half bag of rice? How much were you paying for your transport initially 2011-2015 may 27. You know how much a meagre salary of 30k can do you then and how much 100k can do you now(very insufficient) the dollar rate he left was less than 300 naira , how much was petrol price 87 and you were complaining and now it is 125 and you are rejoicing. Don't be quick to judge use your common sense. The rich will always be the ones to gain. I remembered when people threw insult at Jonathan what did he do? I remembered when they were dancing and they put his pictures in coffin, what did he do? Because they were not hardened liars like you?
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Mrpojj(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2020
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by EdiskyHarry: 10:42am On May 07, 2020
Only a sensible person will know that this present government is worse than the devil.

1 Like

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Tribalism123(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2020
FAILED APC. EVERYTIME, PDP THIS, PDP THAT! sad
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by buchilino(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
PDP are salivating wishing dey are still in power

SPOKEN LIKE A WOMAN
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by contigiency(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2020
Leo3333:

Unfortunately you sounded worse than that.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Coolbreeze1988(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2020
As if you are not the same
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 11:20am On May 07, 2020
Franzinni:
PDP at its worst is 100 times better than APC at its best

with solid evidence ... just look around and see ...

a dead dog.(PDP) is better than a useless imbecilic lion
(APC)

I no dey PDP eh!!! before you begin the quoting

GOOD MORNING YALL!

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by AuroraB(f): 11:23am On May 07, 2020
daposglim:
POSITION FOR CLIENTS RELATIONS EXECUTIVES IN A REAL ESTATE FIRM IN LAGOS ( 4 SLOTS)

We are positioning to be one of the renowned real estate marketing and management firm in Nigeria. We are a Limited Liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence in Real Estate marketing and management as well as ICT Solutions and will be expanding into Project Management, Facility Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities in near future. Our Website will be launching soon!

JOB BRIEF

We are looking for competitive and trustworthy Clients Relations Executives that would work with us to build up our business activities. You will provide prospective clients with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location for sale, lease or rent and arrange visits to view the properties. Your goal will be - to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth and is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.

JOB KEY FACTOR

You dont need to be a graduate to apply! HAVING PASSION FOR OR WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE AND REAL TIME EXPERIENCE IN REAL ESTATE IS THE MAJOR CRITERIA TO BE SHORTLISTED!

NOTE THIS, We have massive numbers of clients already (and with more clients incoming and inbound on a daily basis) which therefore makes your the work operations already easy for you! And so you dont HAVE NEED to do any hard sales or cold calling to source for clients. You mission while working other Operation Executives would be with a major goal - SATISFY OUR CLIENTELE BASE!

WORK BENEFITS

Attractive monthly remuneration along with with daily/weekly commission

AREAS IN LAGOS TO COVER

To apply, you MUST reside in following areas of Lagos state which means you would better understand your locality better than non-residents. Please dont bother applying if you are not a resident of these mentioned areas. However, we will cover other areas of Lagos and cities soon

Area 1) - OGBA or FAGBA
Area 2) - Alapere, Ogudu, Ketu, Gbagada, Ifako
Area 3) - Egbeda, Akowonjo, Iyana Ipaja, Shagari/Gowon Estates
Area 4) - Yaba, Sabo, Alagomeji, Ebute Metta, Jibowu, Onipanu

HOW TO APPLY

Send your detailed briefed to thefinixnig@gmail.com. Include your whatsapp number. You will be contacted immediately. 09068786533

ONLY THOSE WITH REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING WOULD BE SHORTLIST AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WOULD COMMENCE WORK IMMEDIATELY!

REMUNERATION
Attractive pay benefits along with daily/weekly commissions

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and successful candidates commence work immediately!
You need Marketers. Simple. Enough of the big big grammar sad
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 11:28am On May 07, 2020
Centcanada:
You re stupid as nothing good. Are you people not sharing money more than them? Why do you keep deceiving yourselves? You people should better stop this nonsense before some one anger will loose here. You people are the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria and the history of the whole world!

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 11:29am On May 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:
This is becoming stale, what has become of the Abacha loot recieved by Buhari so far ?

Issa Onilu or what's his name need to have his head examined

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by KGREAT(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2020
noise maker
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2020
The difference between Buhari's government and PDP govt is just circulation....

Why PDP looting is circulating , providing jobs to the grassroot people, Buhari's Government is only looting for the Fulani family sake.....

If Buhari's daughter can fly our national jet , which other looting is going to kept not looted

Abbay Maria never had a medical report in Nigeria, he fly's to London at every slight headache the same with all the Fulani family in Aso rock that was why the clinics in Aso villa has no cotton wool because none of them visits there yet they budgeted billions of naira for it....

Some Zombies I hail you people, in your hunger state , you are yet to have sense
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 11:32am On May 07, 2020
contigiency:

Oga, they are not the same. PDP has no quintessential politicians like; Buhari, Tinubu, Ogbonnaya Onu, Oshomole, Osibanjo, El Rufai, Nwajiuba, Ngige, Pat Utomi, Prof Zulum etc.

What they have are the likes of FFK, Fayose, Theordo Orji, Okezie Ikpeazu, Mbadinuju, Ortom, Makinde, Akala, Igbinedo, Tony Anini, Asari Dokubo, Ibori etc.

Another difference is that, PDP ruled for 16 years and deprived the country basic infrastructure through corruption. But in about 5 years of APC, the government is building railways, Airports, Federal roads that cut across 36 States of the federation, Second Niger Bridge, Ogoni oil spill clean up, Agriculture is now taking a good shape, fertilizer plants are now fully working. And so many areas you can't compare or simply say they are the same.

Tell that to your fvckn generation not me

See hunger everywhere
Useless APC government, Fvckk Bubu

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Jostoman: 12:02pm On May 07, 2020
Continue. your days are number
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 12:03pm On May 07, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
The Government should use Abacha's so called assets to bail out the economy of Nigeria, fancy ambitious projects which are avenues to loot billions of naira are not needed at these unprecedented times.

PDP, the corrupt elites in power for 16 long years, they were in power between 2002-2012 during the oil boom when oil was going for at least 100 dollars a barrel and at most 160 dollars a barrel. What did PDP do with the monies? Did they save for a rainy day? Did they save the monies in a Sovereign Trust Fund to accrue interest for Nigeria? Did they diversify the economy? Did PDP invest the loot they recovered from Abacha into Nigeria? NO to all the questions. Instead PDP looted this country into the deep, dark ages. We will not cry crocodile tears for you PDP cry.

But you(APC) said you "will" change all these nah.

And here we are complaining about you(APC) and you as fvckn government you remain, you are playing blame games.

We have suffered in your hands(APC) more than PDP(chop I chop).

Lifeless kind of people playing games with the masses
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 12:08pm On May 07, 2020
Gregorian2020:
No pdp will not share it but this time it is apc that will share it. Fools like you, they have forgotten that it is the same pdp that are still in apc

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Chicastle: 12:09pm On May 07, 2020
Notyamate:
Mehn Abacha truly swallow the whole of Nigeria o. Imagine even after his death they are still recovering the money he looted.

Most Northern leaders not just Abacha
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 12:12pm On May 07, 2020
Walexdubia:
Abeg no difference btwn APC and PDP,as well as I know APC is full of former PDP members... Don't be a Zombie...

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 12:15pm On May 07, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Your damn party was always talking about recession was over and I remembered it vividly. Sometimes like you are quick to condemn and you are too blind to see. A common man doesn't understand stock exchange or Forex. If simple commodities are expensive then it is expensive. When the former administration left, How much was bag of rice? Or half bag of rice? How much were you paying for your transport initially 2011-2015 may 27. You know how much a meagre salary of 30k can do you then and how much 100k can do you now(very insufficient) the dollar rate he left was less than 300 naira , how much was petrol price 87 and you were complaining and now it is 125 and you are rejoicing. Don't be quick to judge use your common sense. The rich will always be the ones to gain. I remembered when people threw insult at Jonathan what did he do? I remembered when they were dancing and they put his pictures in coffin, what did he do? Because they were not hardened liars like you?

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Lovelive: 12:16pm On May 07, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Only a sensible person will know that this present government is worse than the devil.

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Osek(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2020
Wetin this fool dey talk again... Is it pdp that made this hard in ur administration, when will APC finally have common sense all d billions they have been giving u all where is it and d loans too... PDP and APC are the same it's just change of name no difference, I believe that Jonathan govt is 1000times better than buhari govt. During d jona era we were able to feed well even tho we know they were thieves but dis ur holy govt mention one thing u have benefitted from them bringing suffering upon everybody and u have d mind to call this administration a govt.... mtcheeew � angry undecided
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Olabode971(f): 12:47pm On May 07, 2020
gandollar, waiting for His own 15bn alert,either in dollars or naira. Well, he won't mind if it is paid in PoundSterling too.. #Polithieviance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions / Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) / Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Are Handsome (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.