Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS (7369 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos) / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 5:41am On May 07, 2020
Nigerian man show off the thrash he found inside his pillow after tearing it, he also advised people to tear their own.

He wrote;
Tear your pillow today, we never can tell what you’ll find in it

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/man-show-off-thrash-he-found-in-his.html

1 Share

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by pyyxxaro: 5:42am On May 07, 2020
You nor see Vitafoam or Mouka foam b4 u go buy this one

You get luck self , the next one u go buy , u go see firewood cassava inside

OP come collect pillow , I get some old pillow when done weak like Dodo tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by edo3(m): 5:50am On May 07, 2020
I wonder the kind nightmares wey dis guy go dey get.

18 Likes

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:53am On May 07, 2020
lol the name sef anasco is enough to know the kind of things you will find inside the pillow

6 Likes

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Authoreety: 5:55am On May 07, 2020
The kind of noise this guy will be hearing in his dream eh...
Iran vs Iraq war.

6 Likes

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 5:56am On May 07, 2020
edo3:
Haaa grin

1 Like

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Baawaa(m): 5:59am On May 07, 2020
He bought it inside holdup, that is aboki pillow for you

6 Likes

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2020
Na wao....I can even see a piece of Yam..
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by JunctionBox: 6:15am On May 07, 2020
edo3:

No be lie. This is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by skyhadi16(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2020
There can never be a good or sweet dream from this kind of pillow grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Sabby1(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2020
skyhadi16:
There can never be a good or sweet dream from this kind of pillow grin
grin grin grin Truly, sweet dream is not for this kind of pillow

3 Likes

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Tolani0167(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2020
U go buy Anasco pillow wetin u de expect make e de inside.
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Darato: 6:40am On May 07, 2020
What do you expect to see inside 400/500 naira pillow
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Exc2000: 6:49am On May 07, 2020
how can they pack trash inside pillow for him, are the trying to infect him with corona virus nii
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by AuntRose(f): 7:01am On May 07, 2020
what do you expect after buying pillows from hawkers
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:03am On May 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Roon9(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2020
Jesus! People are wicked
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by uniqueuser(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2020
AM NOT SURPRISED.

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by TripA(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2020
when I thought I have seen it all then you show me with this LMFAO fuuny comments
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by SenR(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2020
This one weak me ��
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by punisha: 8:00am On May 07, 2020
sad

Buy 3 for N500 geng....

Now see what u bought.

1 Like

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Denique(f): 8:27am On May 07, 2020
This one go dey see 'THRILLER' for sleep grin
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by gift2xl: 8:33am On May 07, 2020
The inspiration from this pillow while sleeping is madness.

1 Like

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Maxymilliano(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2020
Nightmares inducing pillow ..

1 Like

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:51am On May 07, 2020
That's crazy...I'm sure he bought it for less the price LOL
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by bencarson007(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2020
This is unacceptable
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Sabadon(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2020
Anasco pillow, chai....nigerians don suffer

1 Like

Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2020
What an Ad for Anasco.

This is what people do when their only motive in life is to make money.
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by newdawn2017(f): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
Baawaa:
He bought it inside holdup, that is aboki pillow for you
I swear it's d truth u ve said here shocked
Re: Man Show Off The Thrash He Found In His Pillow After Tearing It. PHOTOS by newdawn2017(f): 10:19am On May 07, 2020
gift2xl:
The inspiration from this pillow while sleeping is madness.
A dey teh u. shocked cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess Which Celebrity's Husband Gave Her This Beautiful Birthday Cake / 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> / Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.