Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? (1437 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by setobaba: 6:44am On May 07, 2020
Good morning nairalanders ,
I’m currently serving in Ibandan, and at the moment I’m really tired of seating and spending at home, it just occur to me that the more less busy you are, the more you consume.
Pls what business or side hustle can i venture into with 400K? Considering my time as a coper.
Thanks
Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by northvietnam(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2020
Depends on ur location ...

Find a keke marwa and drive , pay ur self weekly 15k naira cuz that’s what keke people drop for there ogas weekely... with one year , u r made

1 Like

Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by DANOSP: 3:16pm On May 07, 2020
northvietnam:
Depends on ur location ...

Find a keke marwa and drive , pay ur self weekly 15k naira cuz that’s what keke people drop for there ogas weekely... with one year , u r made

Weekly? shocked
Location please
Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by northvietnam(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
DANOSP:

Weekly? shocked
Location please

I don’t understand ur question
Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by GFGwholesale(f): 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
You can start tee shirt business in Wholesale and retail.. it's a good business. Check out @gfgmarket on Instagram or call them on 07031530882.
They offer very good deals.
Thank me later
Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by humble2: 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
setobaba:
Good morning nairalanders ,
I’m currently serving in Ibandan, and at the moment I’m really tired of seating and spending at home, it just occur to me that the more less busy you are, the more you consume.
Pls what business or side hustle can i venture into with 400K? Considering my time as a coper.
Thanks

Hymmmmnnnn ibadan...I dont know ur location at ibadan though....but try one of this;

1. Food stuff is an all season thingy..get a shop in a good place, buy in bags and sell in Kongo..one big secret( sell like the hausas') and( don't ask me where u get foodstuffs in bags for fair price, do ur research,there are places in ibadan. Bodija is one of it).

2. The second business I would have shared with u can only be done if there is movements across states.

3. Get a fairly used Micra and drive by urself...or if it's Keke...at least no movement restrictions in Ibd. take away shame or better still relocate to a very new location within ibadan, study the road terrains and drive..don't drive for someone or give someone to drive for u...so u would always have rest of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by gpatern: 5:03pm On May 07, 2020
You can make good turn over with the business model descibed below :

That remind of this song :

Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat, glory be to thee o Lord,Amen.

Before you say the money is too small,please read the conversation between a salary earner and a keke napep driver below :

Salary Worker : Abeg You fit borrow me 5,000 till month end

Keke Napep Rider : Office Man, then never pay you salary ?

Salary Worker : My guy, b4 month end self the money done finish.

Keke Napep Rider : Na every time you dey ask me for 5k or 10k wetin sef

Salary Worker : U no say na every day U dey see money, but me na once a month

Keke Napep Rider : U sef fit do this business, dey see money everyday

Salary Worker : Guy, ano go fit drop my job for keke napep business ?

Keke Napep Rider : Ask me what you dont know - Na salary person like you buy this one wey adey use.I give am N2,000 every day because na fairly used na.

Salary Worker : Oh boy, that is 14 every week x 4 weeks = 56,000 a month.

Keke Napep Rider : Na him U come dey ask me to borrow you 5,000 everymonth.

Salary Worker : But him go dey spend money to sevice and repair am

Keke Napep Rider : Sit down there, dey argue wetin you know know.

Keke Napep Rider : Shishi hin no go commot give for the 56,000 wey adey give am every month for the next six month when the come be my own - Na Hire Purchase na.

Salary Worker : Wait wait 56,000 a month x 6 months = 336,000.All the money self no reach to buy keke napep.

Keke Napep Rider : He tell me say he buy am grade one for 160,000.

Salary : I think this business don they make sense now.336 - 160 = 176,000 gain.Meaning every month the guy they save for bank 30,000k.

Salary Worker : Why you self no go buy from the same place that smart salary worker buy from instead of working for him.

Keke Napep Rider : No take another person Hustle dey dey laugh, all fingers are not equal.When I finish for where I learn tailoring, no money to buy machine or collect shop so I wan ride the keke take see money to collect shop and buy tailoring machine.

Keke Napep Rider : No be only me, we many wey learn work no see money start.

Salary Worker : Abeg give me the number of the guy wey dey wey sell fairly used keke napep for 160,000

Keke Napep Rider :Na hin number be this - 08064334330, Call am and stop asking me for 5000naira everytime.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by humble2: 5:18pm On May 07, 2020
gpatern:
You can make good turn over with the business model descibed below :

That remind of this song :

Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat, glory be to thee o Lord,Amen.

Before you say the money is too small,please read the conversation between a salary earner and a keke napep driver below :

Salary Worker : Abeg You fit borrow me 5,000 till month end

Keke Napep Rider : Office Man, then never pay you salary ?

Salary Worker : My guy, b4 month end self the money done finish.

Keke Napep Rider : Na every time you dey ask me for 5k or 10k wetin sef

Salary Worker : U no say na every day U dey see money, but me na once a month

Keke Napep Rider : U sef fit do this business, dey see money everyday

Salary Worker : Guy, ano go fit drop my job for keke napep business ?

Keke Napep Rider : Ask me what you dont know - Na salary person like you buy this one wey adey use.I give am N2,000 every day because na fairly used na.

Salary Worker : Oh boy, that is 14 every week x 4 weeks = 56,000 a month.

Keke Napep Rider : Na him U come dey ask me to borrow you 5,000 everymonth.

Salary Worker : But him go dey spend money to sevice and repair am

Keke Napep Rider : Sit down there, dey argue wetin you know know.

Keke Napep Rider : Shishi hin no go commot give for the 56,000 wey adey give am every month for the next six month when the come be my own - Na Hire Purchase na.

Salary Worker : Wait wait 56,000 a month x 6 months = 336,000.All the money self no reach to buy keke napep.

Keke Napep Rider : He tell me say he buy am grade one for 160,000.

Salary : I think this business don they make sense now.336 - 160 = 176,000 gain.Meaning every month the guy they save for bank 30,000k.

Salary Worker : Why you self no go buy from the same place that smart salary worker buy from instead of working for him.

Keke Napep Rider : No take another person Hustle dey dey laugh, all fingers are not equal.When I finish for where I learn tailoring, no money to buy machine or collect shop so I wan ride the keke take see money to collect shop and buy tailoring machine.

Keke Napep Rider : No be only me, we many wey learn work no see money start.

Salary Worker : Abeg give me the number of the guy wey dey wey sell fairly used keke napep for 160,000

Keke Napep Rider :Na hin number be this - 08064334330, Call am and stop asking me for 5000naira everytime.

Permit me to quote king Agrippa;.

" You almost persuade me to be a Christian""

Am a Christian though....you write real good and u ve a good marketing skill...

1 Like

Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by lateef360: 8:44pm On May 07, 2020
Quit engaging and a good advertising style.
Re: Pls What Business Can A Coper Do With 400K In Ibadan? by enterpren1: 2:12am On May 25, 2020
humble2:

Permit me to quote king Agrippa;.

" You almost persuade me to be a Christian""

Am a Christian though....you write real good and u ve a good marketing skill...

Thank you for your comment

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies / Where To Buy Dubai Shoes At Wholesale Price In Nigeria / 31yrs Old Nigerian Iyin Aboyeji On Billionaires’ Lane With Elon Musk, Others(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.