Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Whats The Right Way To Wear A Disposable Mask?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats The Right Way To Wear A Disposable Mask?? (208 Views)

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Right Way To Wear A Disposable Mask?? by valves: 8:24am On May 07, 2020
Hello people,

I had an argument with some of my colleagues yesterday regarding the right way to wear the common disposable mask which has blue and white sides. I believe this colour coding was done for a reason.

To health professionals in the house,

Should the blue side be inside (i.e. touching your face) and white side facing out?

OR

Whites side in and blues side out ??

(1) (Reply)

Super Life STC 30..... Working Miracle / How To Overcome Quick Ejaculation Naturally / Strange US Congress Bill Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.