Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

A Glance Into Nigeria Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Glance Into Nigeria Future (276 Views)

Ethnic Character At A Glance - Yoruba Vs Hausa Vs Ibo / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku / ISIS Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria - The Sun UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Glance Into Nigeria Future by Bringback9ja: 9:06am On May 07, 2020
Look into the future and you will see what will become of Nigeria soon. You don't need to tell a blind man it's raining.

Police man you see today will be no more.

You will be robbed in broad day light and you won't have option than to get a weapon to protect yourself and family. Do you know the funny thing, our police might engage in one or two robbery to survive too grin grin

I'm not a prophet of doom, I only look into the future and accept reality. Health workers are without PPE, tell me how policeman and our military will get protection from the virus.

Brace up Niggas. Past and Present leaders failed us. The revolution will start from the poor that can't feed. The police and military will have to abandon their Job to stay with his/her family and safe from the virus. And also, who is ready to work without being paid.

Only vaccine can safe Nigeria and that vaccine must come within a month or two months from now
Re: A Glance Into Nigeria Future by Bringback9ja: 9:19am On May 07, 2020
US has put their militaries abroad on lockdown to prevent them from the virus. With the fight against terrorism in the northern part of the country, such is impossible in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, Buhari is clueless now and I don't blame him. He was struggling before the pandemic. What do you expect now?

At this point in time, the president should be addressing the Nation and giving answers from journalist in other to assure the public that we will work together to overcome the foreseen hardship that is knocking on our door.

Instead, one mumu special adviser said Buhari doesn't owe us explanation. Mr Adviser, very soon you won't be safe at home neither will you be safe abroad (away from home). Buhari has lost the population he is leading and no one will listen when this hardship start
Re: A Glance Into Nigeria Future by Bringback9ja: 9:24am On May 07, 2020
If I was the president of Nigeria, the $311 million abacha loot should be given out as loan to Nigeria graduates (not all but those who studied agriculture). Invest the $311million dollar into agriculture now and things might take a little change in 3-5 months.

You think am dreaming? Yes, that will only happen in our dream cause the vultures has landed to pick whatever they can from the abacha loot
Re: A Glance Into Nigeria Future by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2020
The future is bleak for Nigeria,this is no place for educated and moral people. If anyone has enough monies and good brains, the best option is the migration out of this sinkhole called Nigeria.

Controversial opinion but no educated person would be allowed to run this country, so in 2023 we will get another barely literate leader who has already been hand-picked by the North and whose agenda is to loot, loot and loot.

Nigeria is in the dark ages and I am not sure there is a way out.
Re: A Glance Into Nigeria Future by helinues: 9:26am On May 07, 2020
Nigeria future is bleak
Re: A Glance Into Nigeria Future by Bringback9ja: 9:27am On May 07, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
The future is bleak for Nigeria,this is no place for educated and moral people. If anyone has enough monies and good brains, the best option is the migration out of this sinkhole called Nigeria.

Controversial opinion but no educated person would be allowed to run this country, so in 2023 we will get another barely literate leader who has already been hand-picked by the North and whose agenda is to loot, loot and loot.

Nigeria is in the dark ages and I am not sure there is a way out.

There's no 2023 unless God/Allah wish to shower his mercy on Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Hope Ikiriko Commends Gov Wike For Keeping Rivers State Safe / Nigerians Evading Tax On Foreign Properties Risk Prosecution –FG / Nigerians Waiting To Steal Are More Than Those Currently Stealing - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.