Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Anyone Play Escape From Tarkov? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone Play Escape From Tarkov? (709 Views)

How To Ambush Unsuspecting Opponent In Tarkov | Playing Dead? / What Are Some Tips And Hacks To Get Better At Escape From Tarkov? / Anyone Play Any Call Of Duty Online Ps4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Play Escape From Tarkov? by BonnyWood(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2020
Which maps are best for loot and PvP in Escape from Tarkov? Can you recommend any hacks?
Re: Anyone Play Escape From Tarkov? by klava: 8:46am On May 08, 2020
I think Woods map is the best loot in Escape from Tarkov. In this map, you can reach the first bunker very fast, and on the hill behind is another chest. This way you can fill your gamma container pretty quick in the starting 5 minutes of the raid. After that you can try to kill some scavs with your knife/hatchet, there is nothing to lose for you
Re: Anyone Play Escape From Tarkov? by BonnyWood(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2020
Thanx for your assistance but I`ve already decided upon Escape from Tarkov coaching. You see, I am lack of time due to the specifics of my job so, such a coaching is a great opportunity for busy men. All their PROs play since early beta and will teach you all the nuances of the game. You will learn from the best players ever.

(1) (Reply)

Minecraft PE Apk Mod / How Do I Become Good At Pubg Mobile On The Lite Version? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.