Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Profitable Is Agent Banking Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Agent Banking Business In Nigeria (1273 Views)

Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know / How Much Will It Cost To Start Up An Agent Banking Business? / Firstmonie Agent Banking now In your neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by Boade123: 9:19am On May 07, 2020
Hello friends,

I'm researching another small scale businesses I can start with about #100,000 and a friend suggested Agent banking business.

I just want to ask from nairalanders that are already in the business, how profitable is the business and the challenges associated with it?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply.

Re: How Profitable Is Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by SIRKAY98(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2020
I want to start too. If someone can set it up for me. I will pay.. i ve a preffered location and d person myst b willing to get it in that area
Re: How Profitable Is Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by Boade123: 11:08am On May 28, 2020
Boade123:

Hello friends,

I'm researching another small scale businesses I can start with about #100,000 and a friend suggested Agent banking business.

I just want to ask from nairalanders that are already in the business, how profitable is the business and the challenges associated with it?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply.

Indeed, entrepreneurs are risk takers.
If you are not ready to take reasonable risk don't bother to go into business.

I created this tread when I was about starting my Banking Agency business but now I know better.

A friend gave me one of his POS machine to use in my new POS location so as to know the viability of the business and the result was fantastic.
I now have my own POS machine and I have returned my friend's.

I'm really glad I took the decision!
Re: How Profitable Is Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by neutralmind: 11:11am On May 28, 2020
Glad to know you have made progress.

Any advice for someone about to start?

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by Boade123: 12:52pm On May 29, 2020
neutralmind:
Glad to know you have made progress.

Any advice for someone about to start?

The advice is just that you should take the risk of starting.

There is no crime in trying.

I wish you success!

(1) (Reply)

Fridge/freezer Compressor Available For Sale / 20 Profitable Products To Export From Nigeria And Make Huge Profit / Blogger Erroneously Receives Over N12.9M And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.