Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up (6419 Views)

Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves / To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by jumpampass(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2020
angryHello my fellow nairalanders, I will just make this short and simple because time no too dey. I have been dating this girl since the last quarter of 2018 and all was going well. Though it was a long distance relationship but I do travel down to her place to check on her each time we are in need of each other, you know. I bought her gifts and send her some money and airtime of which i can afford. This girl will say she loves me, and even made promises that she will never leave me no matter what!!. Hmmm, my people, I'm so in love with this babe oo. I can't go a day without reaching out to her on phone or send her message. Infact, I can say 2019 was my sweetest year of being in a relationship with someone because I'm so in love with her. I even redeployed to her state of residence so that we can be together and get to know each other better because I have made up my mind that I will marry this babe no matter what.

To cut the long story short, ever since I have redeployed to her state of residence, and told her that I'm around that she can come visit me in my lodge, since that day babe have changed attitude oo. Sometimes I will call her she won't pick and even if she picked na soso cold she go dey sound on top phone. Replying me like say I dey force words out of her mouth. This babe sounds like she wasn't even happy that I relocated just to be with her at all and doesn't even ask about how my affairs has been going, I asked her why is the cold attitude but she won't say it and insisted there is nothing to talk about untill we both meet. So I made an arrangement on how we are gonna meet and discuss the issue on why she's been so like that towards me, but babe will not show up and will find excuse to cancel our meeting date. She hardly stay more than 1 min to talk to me on phone, even doe na my credit I dey use oo. She can go a week without talking to me, or texting. So I decided to lock up and see what happens, can u believe this bae no send me for like one month....she frustrated me well well. But I no fit write all, na him make me decide to write out the most important real happenings.

Fast forward to last month, due to the love I have for this gurl. I still carry my money buy credit call this babe. You can't imagine how this babe dey answer me on phone like I'm a piece of shit. So, I persuaded her to tell me what's my offense and what is making her to ghost me all of a sudden. But she didn't say anything meaningful...so after much persuading, she now said that she enter Alfa and pastor doormot go pray over the relationship between me and her then, the pastor come see vision say we no go last. Mehhen that talk vex me die!, Because how could she not tell me that for the past three months of drama, instead she decided to ghost me. Instantly, I don code say Im about to lose this gurl, but when man is in love .... Shey my people understand naw. Without wasting time, I come pour out plenty talk for her head. Tell her how much I care and love her, I even promise her marriage in which I actually meant it. I sha tell her that there is nothing prayer can not do say make we unite pray against the bad vision. She apologized and promised me not to go back to those pastors again and also not to leave me , that she will always be mine. See my people promises wey she make plenty Jarreee!!. No time to dey talk am. So that night, I accepted her back and the love wantintin restarted again naw. But as guy man,
I use my brain this time. I wanted to know if this gurl truly loves me or not...so I decided to create another WhatsApp account and was chatting my bae... within five days of toasting her she gree for the stranger and start talking about love and settling down with a total stranger she never see oooh.!!!! My people, in a nutshell. I don dey date my babe again oo, a very romantic online dating faaa. But with different Identity, chaiii!!! I was so heartbroken and sad. I could not explain how bad I felt when she told the new strange guy which she has never met in her life how much more she doesn't want to ever love me again. She denied me totally. Instantly, she has changed towards the real me, would ignore my messages and calls. But gives her full attention to a stranger and even telling him her whole life history and how she got pregnant for one fuckboy and lost the baby. Imagine gurl wey dey form virgin for me the first day we bleeped. As a coded guyman naw, I decided to play along and also I make sure she fall for me finally. Right now she's so emotional and in love with me the stranger with fake identity..lolzzz... grin

we have decided to meet each other by next month sha....na there I go show face disgrace am... undecidedto be continued

21 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Ezennwa(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2020
hmm!

Boyfriends and Girlfriends of nowadays means nothing but vanity upon vanity.

We are no longer interested in any tales by moonlight relationship and it's issues.

We are officially tired.

19 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Omakraid(f): 9:29am On May 07, 2020
She's not serious..
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Wayne4uall(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2020
Pls wen u meet her, tell us way happened. Quote me
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by jumpampass(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Wayne4uall:
Pls wen u meet her, tell us way happened. Quote me
U go hear am naw.
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Silasloaded(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2020
jumpampass:
angryHello my fellow nairalanders, I will just make this short and simple because time no too dey. I have been dating this girl since the last quarter of 2018 and all was going well. Though it was a long distance relationship but I do travel down to her place to check on her each time we are in need of each other, you know. I bought her gifts and send her some money and airtime of which i can afford. This girl will say she loves me, and even made promises that she will never leave me no matter what!!. Hmmm, my people, I'm so in love with this babe oo. I can't go a day without reaching out to her on phone or send her message. Infact, I can say 2019 was my sweetest year of being in a relationship with someone because I'm so in love with her. I even redeployed to her state of residence so that we can be together and get to know each other better because I have made up my mind that I will marry this babe no matter what.

To cut the long story short, ever since I have redeployed to her state of residence, and told her that I'm around that she can come visit me in my lodge, since that day babe have changed attitude oo. Sometimes I will call her she won't pick and even if she picked na soso cold she go dey sound on top phone. Replying me like say I dey force words out of her mouth. This babe sounds like she wasn't even happy that I relocated just to be with her at all and doesn't even ask about how my affairs has been going, I asked her why is the cold attitude but she won't say it and insisted there is nothing to talk about untill we both meet. So I made an arrangement on how we are gonna meet and discuss the issue on why she's been so like that towards me, but babe will not show up and will find excuse to cancel our meeting date. She hardly stay more than 1 min to talk to me on phone, even doe na my credit I dey use oo. She can go a week without talking to me, or texting. So I decided to lock up and see what happens, can u believe this bae no send me for like one month....she frustrated me well well. But I no fit write all, na him make me decide to write out the most important real happenings.

Fast forward to last month, due to the love I have for this gurl. I still carry my money buy credit call this babe. You can't imagine how this babe dey answer me on phone like I'm a piece of shit. So, I persuaded her to tell me what's my offense and what is making her to ghost me all of a sudden. But she didn't say anything meaningful...so after much persuading, she now said that she enter Alfa and pastor doormot go pray over the relationship between me and her then, the pastor come see vision say we no go last. Mehhen that talk vex me die!, Because how could she not tell me that for the past three months of drama, instead she decided to ghost me. Instantly, I don code say Im about to lose this gurl, but when man is in love .... Shey my people understand naw. Without wasting time, I come pour out plenty talk for her head. Tell her how much I care and love her, I even promise her marriage in which I actually meant it. I sha tell her that there is nothing prayer can not do say make we unite pray against the bad vision. She apologized and promised me not to go back to those pastors again and also not to leave me , that she will always be mine. See my people promises wey she make plenty Jarreee!!. No time to dey talk am. So that night, I accepted her back and the love wantintin restarted again naw. But as guy man,
I use my brain this time. I wanted to know if this gurl truly loves me or not...so I decided to create another WhatsApp account and was chatting my bae... within five days of toasting her she gree for the stranger and start talking about love and settling down with a total stranger she never see oooh.!!!! My people, in a nutshell. I don dey date my babe again oo, a very romantic online dating faaa. But with different Identity, chaiii!!! I was so heartbroken and sad. I could not explain how bad I felt when she told the new strange guy which she has never met in her life how much more she doesn't want to ever love me again. She denied me totally. Instantly, she has changed towards the real me, would ignore my messages and calls. But gives her full attention to a stranger and even telling him her whole life history and how she got pregnant for one fuckboy and lost the baby. Imagine gurl wey dey form virgin for me the first day we bleeped. As a coded guyman naw, I decided to play along and also I make sure she fall for me finally. Right now she's so emotional and in love with me the stranger with fake identity..lolzzz... grin

we have decided to meet each other by next month sha....na there I go show face disgrace am... undecidedto be continued

boss later update us oo cause girls they take nice guys for granted.

3 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Nobody: 9:38am On May 07, 2020
jumpampass:

Obo you dey vex, I can't imagine the drama that will happen without any script. Wish I was there to laugh..

Well bro skip that girl, she just wanna flirt that's all. Even that pastor or Alfa she said, they are all lies she's looking for a way to earse you but can't just break up with you because you are really good and it will sound odd for her to break up with you for no reason

11 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2020
Crazy grin
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by JhayJoe: 9:46am On May 07, 2020
jumpampass:

U go hear am naw.
Bro when you meet her comman update and tag me please. It's been long since i heard something funny like this
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by dawnomike(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
I am interested in the happy ending grin
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Justbehave(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2020
Tag me when you finally treat her fuckup
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by fayded(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2020
Will be waiting for what happens next. Quote me when u do ooo. Ds drama go sweet die
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by bestabigaelever(f): 10:31am On May 07, 2020
This is funny grin
Dating someone that you don't know who he got your number from within 5days...many girls are stupid

As for not picking up, talking reluctantly on phone, that happens when someone doesn't like you...it might even be between friends

2 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by jumpampass(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2020
fayded:
Will be waiting for what happens next. Quote me when u do ooo. Ds drama go sweet die
Ok bro
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by jumpampass(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2020
bestabigaelever:
This is funny grin
Dating someone that you don't know who he got your number from within 5days...many girls are stupid

As for not picking up, talking reluctantly on phone, that happens when someone doesn't like you...it might even be between friends
It happens almost every damn time until I got tired and decided to lock up.
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by bestabigaelever(f): 10:43am On May 07, 2020
jumpampass:

It happens almost every damn time until I got tired and decided to lock up.
Hmmm
Another thing is that after someone's behaviour changed and u are not asking what happened and the person didn't talk, u kept asking or calling for days and after a while the person now tell you so so thing happened, that person is not a good person, ain't talking relationship wise only
A good person that heard something bad will tell you immediately and you guys will fight or sort it out

10 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Nobody: 11:11am On May 07, 2020
Sorry to say...you've been watering the wrong plants ooo

9 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Donkrizzy(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2020
winkcool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2020
These are the kind of stories that harden my heart.

Guy I feel your pain, really.
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by instinct57vm(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=jumpampass post=89278014] angryHello my fellow nairalanders, I will just make this short and simple because time no too dey. I have been dating this girl since the last quarter of 2018 and all was going well. Though it was a long distance relationship but I do travel down to her place to check on her each time we are in need of each other, you know. I bought her gifts and send her some money and airtime of which i can afford. This girl will say she loves me, and even made promises that she will never leave me no matter what!!. Hmmm, my people, I'm so in love with this babe oo. I can't go a day without reaching out to her on phone or send her message. Infact, I can say 2019 was my sweetest year of being in a relationship with someone because I'm so in love with her. I even redeployed to her state of residence so that we can be together and get to know each other better because I have made up my mind that I will marry this babe no matter what.

Bro, just free the babe, from what I gather on your write up, ure someone that loves well and with heart. Save up ur energy to find another babe. Just free this babe, u no need all these drama. Besides how old is the babe? Most Babes between the ages of 17 and 26 have 99.9% chance of behaving in that manner. Is she a student too? Students will mostly behave the same too.. Just restrategize the profile of babe u need and find another babe. You will thank me later

1 Like

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by ehmmy11(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2020
jumpampass:

you were just a side guy all along and distance helped her to be free to explore

If you really wanna fvck her up align with ur surest frnd over there and ......... You know the rest
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by bethyz(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2020
She showed you signs of not being interested in the relationship you should have just walked away but you kept finding your way back into her life. Let her go.!! Na small thing dey put person for trouble . All those cheering you to go and do wont be there when anything contrary to your plan comes up.

Must you be with her. Some people cant just handle rejection. Let her go and forget about her.

You too move on

7 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by jumpampass(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=instinct57vm post=89283835][/quote]
Thanks boss.
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by jumpampass(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2020
bethyz:
She showed you signs of not being interested in the relationship you should have just walked away but you kept finding your way back into her life. Let her go.!! Na small thing dey put person for trouble . All those cheering you to go and do wont be there when anything contrary to your plan comes up.

Must you be with her. Some people cant just handle rejection. Let her go and forget about her.

You too move on

It's not that I'm finding my way back, I don't even have an iota of love for her anymore. But I just wan make she know say she can't just embarrase me and go like that, make she too taste disappointment.

7 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by amiibaby(f): 12:12pm On May 07, 2020
Quote me too
jumpampass:

U go hear am naw.
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Ihatefeminist: 12:17pm On May 07, 2020
get her pregnant on purpose and dump her when the pregnancy is way past aborting.
All these women don't deserve good guys, sad
I don't pity any one of them again.

They all deserve what they are getting!

9 Likes

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by jumpampass(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2020
ehmmy11:

you were just a side guy all along and distance helped her to be free to explore

If you really wanna fvck her up align with ur surest frnd over there and ......... You know the rest
grin

grin like u know wetin dey my plan

1 Like

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by ehmmy11(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2020
jumpampass:

grin like u know wetin dey my plan
don't forget to update this thread tongue If possible give us a video coverage grin
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Humanoid01(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2020
Whenever your partner in a relationship says "I will never leave you" , bro you need to start preparing to look away.

1 Like

Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by femmoy(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2020
jumpampass:

please quote me wen you meet her.
Re: How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
get her pregnant on purpose and dump her when the pregnancy is way past aborting.
All these women don't deserve good guys, sad
I don't pity any one of them again.

They all deserve what they are getting!
Evil for evil, she might be trying to use the other guy (fake account), best is to leave her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Catch Grenade For Her / Help A Sex Starved Wife. / 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.