Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) (1157 Views)

Rccg Prayer Rain - Daily Prayer Programme / PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 9:38am On May 07, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS --- 7 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEATH.
STARTS MAY 7TH - MAY 13TH 2020.
GUIDE : Prayers can be prayed at anytime of the day, throughout these seven days.
Due to how many these prayer points are, they can be shared into morning and evening sessions or thrice a day.
God bless you as you pray.
TEXT : Psalm 118:17 - I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
PROPHETIC SONG : I shall not die but live, to praise the Lord x2 . (it is a repeated Chorus). You can as well sing other songs of praises during this session.
CONFESSION : PSALM 91.
PRAYERS :
(1) Thank the Lord for some mins.
(2) Confess/Ask for the forgiveness of your sins.
(3) Purge your life with the blood of Jesus.
(4) I challenge my foundation with the Fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
(5) I Challenge My environment with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
(6) I challenge all my properties and possessions with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
(7) Let the mark of death, upon my head, be erased by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
(cool Let the spirit of untimely death, following me about, be cast out, in the name of Jesus.
(9) Every cloud of soon to be death, hovering over my life, Clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
(10) I cancel every dreams of death, targeted against my life, with the blood of Jesus.
(11) O Lord, do not allow me pass the roads of accidents, this year, in the name of Jesus.
(12) O Lord, do not allow me eat the food of death, this year, in the name of Jesus.
(13) I refuse to bath the bathing of death, this year, in the name of Jesus.
(14) Cloth that is worn for dead people, shall not be worn on me, in the name of Jesus.
(15) Evil powers in the heavens, on the earth, and under the earth, counting down to my burial, be wasted in the name of Jesus.
(16) Every witchcraft tailor, sowing the garment of death for me, you and your work, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
(17) Satanic agenda for series of deaths over my home this year, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
(18) I refuse to relocate to the land of the dead, in the name of Jesus.
(19) Every curse of untimely death in my generation is broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
(20) Dead people programmed into my dreams in order to take me with them, you are a liar, get out in the name of Jesus.
(21) Whoever needs to die, for me to continue living, die now in the name of Jesus.
(22) Every satanic sponsored grave diggers, digging graves for me or any member of my family, fall into your graves and die, in the name of Jesus.
(23) Prophecies of untimely death, given to me in the past or in the present, I reject you by the blood of Jesus.
(24) Every witchcraft sponsored carpenter, making any coffin for me and my family, you and your sponsors, enter into your coffins, in the name of Jesus.
(25) Powers trying to push me to death, push yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
(26) Anything in my life, Anyone in my life, assigned to lead me to early grave, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.
(26) I shall not be enrolled into the school of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.
(27) If at all I am already in it, my Father, expel me now, in the name of Jesus.
(28) Every power that is frying beans cake (akara) for my sake this season, die in the name of Jesus.
(29) Cap of death, shoes of death, garment of death, upon my body, I pull you off by fire in the name of Jesus.
(30) Any body that has come to or wants to put any charm of death on the way for me, in order for me to step on it and die, do yourself, in the name of Jesus.
(31) O Lord, let my enemies fall into the traps they have set for me, in the name of Jesus.
(32) I shall not die, the number of my days shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.
(33) Powers planning to use my pictures for obituary, use your own instead, in the name of Jesus.
(34) Powers anticipating my memorial and posthumous birthday, you are too wicked, die a death of sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
(35) By this time next year, I shall not be a forgotten issue, in the name of Jesus.
(36) In your wrath O Lord, cut off any dark forces, dragging my life with you, in the name of Jesus.
(37) Enemies that has declared me a dead meat, I reject it, be the dead meat, in the name of Jesus.
(38) Covens planning to or that has shared my meat amongst themselves, vomit it and eat yours instead, in the name of Jesus.
(39) Enemies that has been failing and restrategising towards killing me, your time is up, kill yourselves in the name of Jesus.
(40) Anyone that has gone to collect witchcraft, in order to kill me, be beaten to death in the name of Jesus.
(41) Powers that succeeded in killing my parents, that wants to kill me also, you shall not succeed, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
(42) Powers that says if they can not kill me, they will kill anyone close to me, you are too wicked, be wasted in the name of Jesus.
(43) O Lord, let the head of the serpent that wants to kill me, be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
(44) O Lord, break the teeth of the lion chasing after my life, and use it to tear it to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
(45) This year, I shall not embark on a journey of no return, in the name of Jesus.
(46) This year my seat shall not be vacant, in the name of Jesus.
(47) This year, i shall not b declared missing, in the name of Jesus.
(48) This year, I shall not be declared wanted by the police, in the name of Jesus.
(49) This year, I shall not be found dead, in the name of Jesus.
---- Please if you don't have enough faith, don't pray this next prayer ----
(50) When it is time for me to die, I shall not die, but ascend to Heaven, in the name of Jesus.
(51) Holy Ghost, overshadow my life afresh, in the name of Jesus.
(52) O Lord, Let your resurrection power come upon every good thing that is dead in my life, in the name of Jesus.
(53) This year, I prophecy in my life, any death that will not be that of my enemies, shall not come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
PART B (INTERCESSORY PRAYERS).
(54) I decree, as a result of this pandemic, there shall be no more infected cases and death cases, in the name of Jesus.
(55) Every flesh eating and blood sucking demons, hungry and thirsty for the blood of Nigerians, eat your flesh and drink your blood in the name of Jesus.
(56) O Lord, Let your healing and restoration power rest upon the sick, and every Covid19 patients in Jesus name.
(57) Thou power of death, over the Church, loose your hold in the name of Jesus.
(58) Begin to speak life into everything and everyone that concerns you, including you.
(59) Begin to cover yourself and your prayers with the blood of Jesus.
(60) Thank God for Answered prayers.
You shall not pray in vain, in Jesus name.
I REMAIN YOUR HUMBLE FRIEND IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE --- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 1:25pm On May 07, 2020
Amen.
Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 11:32pm On May 07, 2020
God bless you tonight.
Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 8:15am On May 08, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS --- 7 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEATH. (Day 2)

FROM MAY 7TH - MAY 13TH 2020.

GUIDE : Prayers can be prayed at anytime of the day, throughout these seven days.

Due to how these prayer points are, they can be shared into morning and evening sessions or thrice a day.

TEXT : Psalm 118:17 - I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

PROPHETIC SONG : I shall not die but live, to praise the Lord x2 . (it is a repeated Chorus). You can as well sing other songs of praises during this session.

PRAYERS :

(6) I challenge all my properties and possessions with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

(7) Let the mark of death, upon my head, be erased by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

(cool Let the spirit of untimely death, following me about, be cast out, in the name of Jesus.

(9) Every cloud of soon to be death, hovering over my life, Clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

(10) I cancel every dreams of death, targeted against my life, with the blood of Jesus.

(11) O Lord, do not allow me pass the roads of accidents, this year, in the name of Jesus.

(12) O Lord, do not allow me eat the food of death, this year, in the name of Jesus.

(14) Cloth that is worn for dead people, shall not be worn on me, in the name of Jesus.

(15) Evil powers in the heavens, on the earth, and under the earth, counting down to my burial, be wasted in the name of Jesus.

(16) Every witchcraft tailor, sowing the garment of death for me, you and your work, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

(17) Satanic agenda for series of deaths over my home this year, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

(19) Every curse of untimely death in my generation is broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

(20) Dead people programmed into my dreams in order to take me with them, you are a liar, get out in the name of Jesus.

(21) Whoever needs to die, for me to continue living, die now in the name of Jesus.

(22) Every satanic sponsored grave diggers, digging graves for me or any member of my family, fall into your graves and die, in the name of Jesus.

(23) Prophecies of untimely death, given to me in the past or in the present, I reject you by the blood of Jesus.

(24) Every witchcraft sponsored carpenter, making any coffin for me and my family, you and your sponsors, enter into your coffins, in the name of Jesus.

(26) Anything in my life, Anyone in my life, assigned to lead me to early grave, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.

(26) I shall not be enrolled into the school of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.

(27) If at all I am already in it, my Father, expel me now, in the name of Jesus.

(28) Every power that is frying beans cake (akara) for my sake this season, die in the name of Jesus.

(29) Cap of death, shoes of death, garment of death, upon my body, I pull you off by fire in the name of Jesus.

(30) Any body that has come to or wants to put any charm of death on the way for me, in order for me to step on it and die, do yourself, in the name of Jesus.

(31) O Lord, let my enemies fall into the traps they have set for me, in the name of Jesus.

(32) I shall not die, the number of my days shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.

(33) Powers planning to use my pictures for obituary, use your own instead, in the name of Jesus.

(34) Powers anticipating my memorial and posthumous birthday, you are too wicked, die a death of sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

(35) By this time next year, I shall not be a forgotten issue, in the name of Jesus.

(36) In your wrath O Lord, cut off any dark forces, dragging my life with you, in the name of Jesus.

(37) Enemies that has declared me a dead meat, I reject it, be the dead meat, in the name of Jesus.

(38) Covens planning to or that has shared my meat amongst themselves, vomit it and eat yours instead, in the name of Jesus.

(39) Enemies that has been failing and restrategising towards killing me, your time is up, kill yourselves in the name of Jesus.

(40) Anyone that has gone to collect witchcraft, in order to kill me, be beaten to death in the name of Jesus.

(41) Powers that succeeded in killing my parents, that wants to kill me also, you shall not succeed, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

(42) Powers that says if they can not kill me, they will kill anyone close to me, you are too wicked, be wasted in the name of Jesus.

(43) O Lord, let the head of the serpent that wants to kill me, be cut off, in the name of Jesus.

(44) O Lord, break the teeth of the lion chasing after my life, and use it to tear it to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

(45) This year, I shall not embark on a journey of no return, in the name of Jesus.

(48) This year, I shall not be declared wanted by the police, in the name of Jesus.

(50) When it is time for me to die, I shall not die, but ascend to Heaven, in the name of Jesus.

(52) O Lord, Let your resurrection power come upon every good thing that is dead in my life, in the name of Jesus.

(53) This year, I prophecy in my life, any death that will not be that of my enemies, shall not come to pass, in the name of Jesus.

(54) I decree, as a result of this pandemic, there shall be no more infected cases and death cases, in the name of Jesus.

(55) Every flesh eating and blood sucking demons, hungry and thirsty for the blood of Nigerians, eat your flesh and drink your blood in the name of Jesus.

(56) O Lord, Let your healing and restoration power rest upon the sick, and every Covid19 patients in Jesus name.

(57) Thou power of death, over the Church, loose your hold in the name of Jesus.

(58) Begin to speak life into everything and everyone that concerns you, including you.

I REMAIN YOUR HUMBLE FRIEND IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE --- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

SHALOM.
Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 9:06am On May 09, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS --- 7 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEATH. (Day 3)
Due to how these prayer points are, they can be shared into morning and evening sessions or thrice a day.
PRAYERS :
SHALOM.
Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 8:19am On May 10, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS --- 7 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEATH. (Day 4)
PRAYERS :
SHALOM.
Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 10:29am On May 11, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS --- 7 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEATH. (Day 5)
PRAYERS :
SHALOM.
Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 7:54am On May 12, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS --- 7 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEATH. (Day 6)
PRAYERS :
SHALOM.
Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 8:16am On May 13, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS --- 7 DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEATH. (Day 7)
PRAYERS :
SHALOM.
Re: 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) by MFMRevivalist: 8:19am On May 13, 2020
Good morning brethren.
Hope your night was good.
This is to announce to everyone that immediately after our 7 days prayer programme against the spirit of death is over, we shall be moving on to another prayer programme, for due and ready to marry singles and also for those that wants to pray ahead for a successful marriage.
This next prayer programme shall be for 21 days. Starting on the 14th may (Thursday) - June 3rd, next month.
Please if you know any maritally due and ready for marriage singles, ensure to recomend the prayer programme to them.
God bless you for praying.
Your friend in the School Of Prayer and Deliverance - Anthony Akhigbe.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie Warns Christians Not To Wear Face Masks To Church / What Should My Friend Do If Her Boyfriend Keeps Crossing Physical Boundaries / See Why Jehovah S Witnesses Are Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.