Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,037 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! (13884 Views)

How It Feels Like To Be Intersex/hermaphrodite. The Stigma, Pain, Struggle. / Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=boss1310 post=89282910]as in you dont believe its possible or seen an intersex before[/quotes Because the poster said he is one, u believed him or are u his alternate?
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by spywavenoah(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2020
The post is too long someone should me/to summarizes it.
Are they saying the ladies pic above Hv both dick and p*say?

1 Like

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Orubebe01: 11:54am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=spywavenoah post=89283547]
Are they saying the ladies pic above Hv both dick and p*say?[/quote
That's the summary]
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=sassysure post=89283129][/quote] i put an update
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 07, 2020
June15:

Ni kinni.. send it to my email.
i put an update
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by June15(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i put an update

Seen.. enjoy while it last
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by supercold: 12:58pm On May 07, 2020
wow
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by boss1310(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=sassysure post=89283129][/quote]same way you dont have to doubt what he said cos he is not asking anything from you.he is only talking about his life experience you gotta try to respect people's opinions and choices without making it your own. you 've already predicted his future by saying he will ask for emails, I dont know why you lots find it so easy to condemn people especially when you know nothing about that person
as for being an alternate I think as someone who predicts the future you dont need to ask or you simply investigate my profile and post in all my years on Nairaland.try to be humane to your fellow human it really pays

2 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 07, 2020
sassysure:
Is this the latest form of scamming in town now
And to think some people are developing interest already.
Next thing is email and the rest follows.

Just shut up if you don't have anything good to say,people like you are the reason why it's so hard to have intelligent conversations in naija,wonder why reddit is so much more educative than nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by tobby20: 3:22pm On May 07, 2020
Its not only u oo
I'm also dual

2 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On May 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Yes i do have sexual urge and get erections but i do experience the female organsm, my body voibrates when cumming, but my sex drive is low. Hmm, well despite my dual nature, i still feel very much like a girl and idenfify as a girl because i am a girl so i feel for males..
You are not Bisexual? If I had what you had, I would go all the way cause that is essentially Nature giving me the "ITS ALL GOOD" sign.
Just kidding ... grin
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by femi4: 3:41pm On May 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:

i can't post nude pictures of myself on an online forum and again read my post very well when i said the variations varies and it doesn't just deal with both alone. comment wisely
can it be corrected
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On May 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:
[b]I get stared at virtually everywhere i go and lot of people coming to ask me questions if am a man or a woman and i explain to them. [/b]You can learn more about intersex by following my page on facebook ''intersex sherry Nigeria'' you can also send me messages. I will try to reply and answer your questions.
UPDATE: for those curious minds, there was one leaked picture of me some bloggers stole online and put in their site. You can can click on this link to view the photo and story.
http://www.wisdomclass.org/2019/09/19/g/
Why again do you get stared at if you look, walk and talk like a gal? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by nams77: 4:49pm On May 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:

i can't post nude pictures of myself on an online forum and again read my post very well when i said the variations varies and it doesn't just deal with both alone. comment wisely
As a scientist, i understand exactly what u mean. But ignorance is a disease in Africa. Most people fear and hate what they don't understand
I salute you for your courage. Never let anyone talk you down

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by ChelseaDr(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2020
Intersex is real... Takes a lot of guts to do what you've just done.

I've come across quite a lot including those that needed reconstruction to fit their assigned gender.

Keep it strong intersexsherry

6 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Homeboiy: 5:36pm On May 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Yes i do have sexual urge and get erections but i do experience the female organsm, my body voibrates when cumming, but my sex drive is low. Hmm, well despite my dual nature, i still feel very much like a girl and idenfify as a girl because i am a girl so i feel for males..

Assuming a guy takes u home for sex cos u identify as a female and he sees you diick dangling.

How can u explain to him that your intersex for him to understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Gmajor(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2020
BlueBanana:
No one gives a fĂșck about your sexuality.

Nawa oh. Why are you embarrassing your self like this?
In the whole topic, was there any mention of sexuality?
You won't read, yet, you'll want to comment SMH.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Gmajor(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2020
fabiano09:

Just shut up if you don't have anything good to say,people like you are the reason why it's so hard to have intelligent conversations in naija,wonder why reddit is so much more educative than nairaland.

Aswear. The difference between Reddit and Nairaland is too extreme.
Even though oyibo people can troll/joke around, more often than not, intelligent discussion can be had.
It also helps that in reddit, nonsensical posts can be downvoted and as such, thse comments will appear last.
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2020
God is wonderful, but can you perform as a lady in the order room? Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:28pm On May 07, 2020
So do you like dick or pussy and if you had the chance to do gender reassignment surgery, what sex would you choose?

1 Like

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by ideabuilder: 7:40pm On May 07, 2020
I feel for you. Being born a Nigerian will not work for you. After this pendemic, just seek asylum overseas. it is well

You are a genuine "I'm Born This Way" unlike some confused homos

5 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by travelland(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2020
My sister go for corrective surgery to make yourself a real woman. Please
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by MrStan11(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2020
I will advice you seek asylum abroad after this pandemic.
I once saw people mobbing a transgender and later saw the pictures on social media.

I really feel for you and we have a lot of uninformed people in Nigeria.

Be happy and live your life.
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On May 07, 2020
ideabuilder:
I feel for you. Being born a Nigerian will not work for you. After this pendemic, just seek asylum overseas. it is well
You are a genuine "I'm Born This Way" unlike some confused homos

um... Homosexuals are born that way too. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
travelland:
My sister go for corrective surgery to make yourself a real woman. Please
What if she wants to be a man? What if she likes being the way she is? Why suggest corrective surgery as if to suggest there ought to be some correcting done to her current self. She was made this way. Why can't we accept her the way she is, no changes necessary?

8 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On May 07, 2020
MrStan11:
I will advice you seek asylum abroad after this pandemic.
I once saw people mobbing a transgender and later saw the pictures on social media.
I really feel for you and we have a lot of uninformed people in Nigeria.
Be happy and live your life.

Rather than remaining "enlightened yet hidden", shouldn't we all begin to work towards changing CULTURE to make such acts unacceptable as a whole?
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by FOLLYVENTURES: 9:04pm On May 07, 2020
June15:

Ni kinni.. send it to my email.

You illiterate Fool. I wish you had actual brains inside your Skull but it appears its just a big Mango seed in your cranium. Stupid Nigerian angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by FOLLYVENTURES: 9:06pm On May 07, 2020
spywavenoah:
The post is too long someone should me/to summarizes it.
Are they saying the ladies pic above Hv both dick and p*say?

The time it took you to type this nonsense. You could have used that to skim the writeup. You lazy Foolish Ugly fucking Troll.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by mlkraj(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2020
This one is deep o
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by graciousolo(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2020
Intersexsherry you are beautiful and clearly unique. Most people are dumb, unreasonable and insensitive as proven in this thread.

Take solace in the fact that reasonable and humane people will love you for who you are.

If you want surgery *corrective intentionally ignored* and can afford go for it but, do not let myopic and shallow minded individuals with their plethora of unresolved issues try to make you feel shame.

You are beautiful, you are loved.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by travelland(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What if she wants to be a man? What if she likes being the way she is? Why suggest corrective surgery as if to suggest there ought to be some correcting done to her current self. She was made this way. Why can't we accept her the way she is, no changes necessary?

She has made it known that she prefers being a woman several times. Will you like your wife to have a pennis? Sometimes think before you respond to posts

2 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by greatbuc(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2020
Go for more medical checks because its like you can impregnate a lady o. If so then you will be tagged gay.. Your most dominant reproductive trait is who you are. A standing gbola and two balls looks more male to me since you don't see your monthly stuff. Join the men Bro. Do mastectomy if you don't feel comfortable with your looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! / Moringa : The Immune Booster And Cure To Diabetes,typhoid,sickle Cell And Weak E / 85% Of Mad People In Nigeria Are Youths - Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.