Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! (14040 Views)

How It Feels Like To Be Intersex/hermaphrodite. The Stigma, Pain, Struggle. / Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 19, 2020
Help save intersex humans
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 29, 2020
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by meobizy(f): 1:30am On Jun 14, 2020
I did not read.
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
meobizy:
I did not read.
why
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 29, 2020
, ,
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by niceguy555: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Again another ignorant comment, genitals do not define gender identity.
If one's genital does not define his/her gender identity as you have said, what attribute(s) defines one's gender identity then? Am interested
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by chinchonglee(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=IntersexSherry post=89340641][/quote]
OP I ve bin following ur topics and thread for a while now... Dis is my first time commenting and its a curious question.

Supposed we both were in love and wants to have sex where will I insert my penis
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by kizwid(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Yes i do have sexual urge and get erections but i do experience the female organsm, my body voibrates when cumming, but my sex drive is low. Hmm, well despite my dual nature, i still feel very much like a girl and idenfify as a girl because i am a girl so i feel for males..

hi sherry, please not mind the nature of ma question. all things seem complicated to me about the issue.. i was reading your thread about the guy in your area, that led me to another thread "when i was half man and half woman" and finally here.
you said male always trigger your chemistry, please the question is can you or have you had sex with female too?. and if you have, do you cum?
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by kizwid(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2020
chinchonglee:

OP I ve bin following ur topics and thread for a while now... Dis is my first time commenting and its a curious question.

Supposed we both were in love and wants to have sex where will I insert my penis
please op, answer this question two, as you feel for male, can you also do for female?
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry. how are you doing there today. well I've read most of topics and posts, I can see you're a very open minded lady and bold too. I've come across someone like you, so I understand everything about you. I want us to talk better. I know you can't drop your number on a public forum. but you can call or message me on 08135605028. will be expecting.
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Kestolove(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

u go anal
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by chinchonglee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kestolove:
u go anal
Let her answer sis!

She said she wuld answer any questions why is she running away frm dis?
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

Let her answer sis!

She said she wuld answer any questions why is she running away frm dis?
thats the answer. Thanks Kesto
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by chinchonglee(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
thats the answer. Thanks Kesto
Good... Am now hearing from the horses mouth.

Am not against u in anyway as i am versely open minded and highly curious.

Goodluck
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
OP, you sound genuine.
But I can't help wondering whether you are doing runs and using these threads for customers.

Me personally, if I was still young single and dating, I could imagine myself being curious and intrigued to encounter an intersexual woman or one of those females whose clitoris grows so large when aroused that it resembles a penis.

However I can not see myself ever being comfortable with a sex partner that when she opens her legs, can only present me with the same equipment that I myself possess.

It would feel like too much of a homosexual encounter. What use is your joystick and gonads to a straight male lover?

If you are hustling for paying customers be honest and say so and stop cloaking it in all this BS.

Why do I suspect you are doing runs? Well some of your story doesn't add up.

The wig you have on in some of photos is so unconvincing, it suggests you probably do not present as female all the time.

One or two other things in your story don't add up.
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 11, 2020
GenBuhari:
OP, you sound genuine.
But I can't help wondering whether you are doing runs and using these threads for customers.

Me personally, if I was still young single and dating, I could imagine myself being curious and intrigued to encounter an intersexual woman or one of those females whose clitoris grows so large when aroused that it resembles a penis.

However I can not see myself ever being comfortable with a sex partner that when she opens her legs, can only present me with the same equipment that I myself possess.

It would feel like too much of a homosexual encounter. What use is your joystick and gonads to a straight male lover?

If you are hustling for paying customers be honest and say so and stop cloaking it in all this BS.

The wig you have on in some of photos is so unconvincing, it suggests you probably do not present as female all the time.

i'm not doing runs and you can think whatever you want, i'm informing and educating people about us. Due to how ignorant most people in this country are about this issue, i am being very careful, i don't really present as a female all the time yes because my body still produces some male cells and through operation it can clear all of that. And something you all have to know, sexuality varies. There are some men who identify as gay and are attracted to their fellow men, there are also some men who identify as straight men and are attracted to women with vagina, there are also some men who identify as straight and are atttacted to women with a penis or even masculine looking women, also some men who identify as bisexual, pansexual etc so in this aspect its very complicated. Many of you are so ignorant about this and you saying am typing bs. How rude of you, i know you fall into the number of those people that refuse to accept change or education so no need wasting my time with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 11, 2020
niceguy555:
If one's genital does not define his/her gender identity as you have said, what attribute(s) defines one's gender identity then? Am interested
sorry i took so long to see this. sex and gender identity Varies. Sex refers to the physical characteristics someone is born with or grows up with that defines their body. Intersex is a sex, (people born with physical characteristics that isn't a male or a female). It is not a gender identity. Someone's gender identity can't be intersex. Gender identity refers to what you identify as, the brain mostly controls this aspect. Three gender identity exist which are male, female and nonbinary(people who don't identify as a male or a female). Someone whose sex is intersex can identify as a male, female or nonbinary. People whose sex is male can also identify as male, female or nonbinary. People whose sex is female can also identify as male, female, nonbinary. My sex is intersex, my gender identity is female.
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 11, 2020
GenBuhari:
OP, you sound genuine.

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by MaziIgwe007: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I must start by saying most people are not familiar with the term ''Intersex''. We were formerly known as hermaphrodites. I will simply define intersex in my own term as someone who was born with a body that doesn't conform to the typical male or female body norm, it could be in their hormones, genitals, gonads, phenotype or chromosomes. Most people do not find out they are intersex until they reach a certain age or some people even live and die without knowing they are intersex. The girls do find out early when they are unable to develop breast or fail to see their periods and most of the men do find out late when they are unable to impregnant a woman. Some of us were assigned a certain sex at birth but as we grow, we tend to identify as another sex later on in life or some of our bodies tend to develop as another sex different from our assigned sex at births. Doctors/parents wouldn't really know at birth until we grow up and reach puberty or some certain age then our bodies start showing those intersex traits. Intersex has lot of variations but some are easily spotted at birth. For example, those born with both female and male organs/complicated genitals, theirs are easily spotted at birth and the parents become confused whether to raise the child up as a male or a female. Some are raised up as males and as they grow, their bodies tend to develop as females or nonbinary and their gender identity may also differ from their assigned sex at birth. Some may identify as a male, female or nonbinary (not a man or a woman in identity). Those who are born with just one genital, theirs are not spotted at birth so they may be raised up according to the genital they were born with and as they grow, some of their bodies tend to develop as another sex or some discover they have mixed chromsomes inside, streak gonads inside, lot of discoveries. For example a woman having a male chromosome XY or mixed chromosome XXY or a man having female chromosome XX or mixed chromosome XXY. Or a woman finding out she has testes inside, no womb, no ovaries, can't give birth or a man finding out he has ovaries inside of him, even undergoes menstruation, can't give birth etc. The struggles are difficult/different and many people don't understand us. Some of us tend to look very androgynous that people will confuse us for crossdressers, transgender, gay etc but those people's cases are different from ours and thats why we try to educate and create awareness on intersex community. We are one hell of a community that many don't believe we exist and many try to erase us and we are really misunderstood. Some even call us abomination and accuse us of witchcraft. Intersex doesn't just deal with having both genitals alone, it has many variations in classifications.
In my own intersex story, i was born differently with a penis and a slightly small vaginal canal opening that has been covered by my scrotum skin and i was assigned male at birth, so as a kid i was a very sick child, no one could really spot the difference from other kids. As i grew up, i never knew my body has started changing to that of a female, that explains the cramps i normally feel between my thighs, also some pains i feel during urinations and why i loved bahaving and feeling like a girl. Even all my body language like walking, sitting, posture all read female. Ya i developed a natural feminine physique, my voice didn't really deepen to a man's voice, my waist became slimmer as my hips also spread out the more, my hairline has always been feminine till now, i developed little beards as a result of the male cells still flowing in my body, i dealt with severe acne and after that my nipples started soring and at this stage my breast started developing. i had to see the doctor that ran test on me and diagnosed me as an intersex female. Life has not been easy being intersex in Nigeria but i still struggle to survive and educate others. I get stared at virtually everywhere i go and lot of people coming to ask me questions if am a man or a woman and i explain to them. You can learn more about intersex by following my page on facebook ''intersex sherry Nigeria'' you can also send me messages. I will try to reply and answer your questions.
UPDATE: for those curious minds, there was one leaked picture of me some bloggers stole online and put in their site. You can can click on this link to view the photo and story.
http://www.wisdomclass.org/2019/09/19/g/

08104352184 can you call me?
please just call me
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Sherry is still struggling to survive wink
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2020
xynerise:

Typical Nigerians. Always acting God!! Shut up!! God doesn't reason like you foolish set of Africans reason. He loves everyone because he made everyone irrespective of gender differences. STFU!!!

You that is queerPhobic, can't believe this. I was expecting you to hate op
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
But lol i really witness those leg cramp thing during organsm. As if i'm undergoing a convulsion and if i release fluid at times, it very watery.
I feel this too during prostal orgasm. I convulse and speak in tongues.
But I'm fully a man, bisexual though
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by xynerise: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
anastasius:

You that is queerPhobic, can't believe this. I was expecting you to hate op
Sorry I didn't meet your expectations. I am not a hypocrite
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by whatagwan(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
We should grab a drink sometime and talk about how ignorant Nigerians can be.

I'll like to hear some of your funny stories.
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Sometimes i wish all these didn't happen to me. How great my life would have been by now but anyways God knows why
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by frank317: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Sometimes i wish all these didn't happen to me. How great my life would have been by now but anyways God knows why

Hi... Please i want to know...

Thought u have a viginal opening, why do u still prefer anal sex.

Again, where do u pee from? The penis or the virginal hole?

Why do u think the feeling u get during cum is a female feeling? How are u sure its not exactly how men feel during cum? Do u produce sperm during cum?
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2020
greatbuc:
your feelings and heart is deceiving you my brother. You are a complete male +. You decided to choose the gender that is less dominant. God will judge you with what HE has completed in you so you either live a life of deceit or accept your manhood. You have done the first good thing.. Confessing your situation.. I gathered from your story that your male side functions 90% maybe you ejaculate but you did not say. Your female side is inaccessible since you said its a tiny hole..no menstruation .. Where do you want your husband to satisfy you from. Fear God my brother. I have feelings within my heart that I want to be rich..just like you have for being a female but what I am not is I won't force people to tag me so since I have no evidence i.e money yet.
that creature is a trasgendered gay.
he is 100% male, he's just seeking for a gay lover on this forum

1 Like

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2020
GboyegaD:

The proper pronoun for such group is Them/They/We/Us.
chai you no well grin grin
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
When you meet an intersex person that is nonbinary, you should first ask what pronouns they go by.. Some of them do identify as She or He or They. My pronouns are She/they. Thanks. Its very wrong to refer to a human being as ''IT" except you are a troll looking for trouble.
but you're not a human being, you're against the laws of nature embarassed
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2020
frank317:

Hi... Please i want to know...

Thought u have a viginal opening, why do u still prefer anal sex.

Again, where do u pee from? The penis or the virginal hole?

Why do u think the feeling u get during cum is a female feeling? How are u sure its not exactly how men feel during cum? Do u produce sperm during cum?
he won't answer and he has ignored your question cos he is gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NMA On Assualt/attack Of Doctors At Their Duty Post / LASUTH Performs First Kidney Transplant / 5 Ways Nigerians Relax Their Nerves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.