Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (208285 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Archtype(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2020
cheesy
Friedturkey:
A girl I was once involved with was batshit crazy.
During sex she would always ask me to choke her until she passes out, and I will always shout NO! I can't be testing my village people.
One day while she was riding ontop, I decided to get freaky, stretched my hands to her throat and choked her a bit. This girl instantly became possessed by unclean spirits, went from zero to hundred in 5 seconds, started riding like crazy, twitching uncontrollably.
Next thing I knew, she took a pillow, covered my face, and started choking me back while shouting "please babe, pass out for me babe!". I just threw her away and ended the relationship there. Iss nor me you will kill.
That's the best, weirdest, and scariest sex I've ever had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by luminouz(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:
This one guy I was dating was a biter, which I really didn't like, so I'd fiercely object to being bitten because I bruise easily & needless to say, it's painful/weird. He was so into it, that he wouldn't be able to climax unless he bit me & since that was out of the question, he'd ask me to bite him instead. So every time we'd get to it, I'd have to ready my teeth for a salty bite. It made me to dislike salt & vinegar flavoured chips because that's what he tasted like grin

Lawd!!

Now that's freaky

5 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Theevilone(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2020
I dated this girl in school and we lived together in my room so na steady bleeping, sometimes we go don bleep like 3 or 4 times before noon so to some points if I want to bleep she will be avoiding me and I managly slid into her and bleep her later she told me she prefer it by force that I should start raping her that she enjoys it

Secondly my current babe will always want me to bit her nipple very hard but me Gann dey fear

Thirdly the last girl I dated in school will always ask me to bleep her so she will sleep earlier and wake earlier for her early morning lectures and will ask me to tell her when I want to Cum so she will touch her clit and Cum together with me lol .

266 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Archtype(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2020
Lol...this is so funny oo
Randy100:
I was opportuned to get one 18years old girl with perky bøöbs. I promised her heaven on earth just to bring her to my house. She finally agreed and came on sunday evening oh. When it was time for me to chop and clean mouth, she made a request that shrinked my erected pen.is. She said I should dance naked for her while she video the whole thing. An elderly young man like me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Spechialone(f): 7:55pm On May 07, 2020
The realest freaky freaky... Thanks to Mr Macaroni

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:48pm On May 07, 2020
luminouz:

Lawd!!

Now that's freaky

A combination of pleasure & pain is right up some people's alley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Starberg(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2020
Archtype:
Lol...this is so funny oo

This is more freakicious

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by leonard002(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
There was this girl I met on Facebook, I was in Dubai then
Base on some cars that I shipped home , I decided to spend some time with her
I invited her over to an hotel make man bleep small cuz Arab countries ehn , woman na gold
You must owe better money before you go bleeep confirm one
So, she came to the hotel , trust me John Thomas don already stand
As she bend for doggy, my favourite position, I slide into her DM grin
Mehn that horrible smell like Pomo water wey them soak for 2yrs
I no free pull out so that she no go feel embarrassed
I continue Las Las na so tears just they drop for my face like oppressed houseboy
She even get mind they shout Bleep me harder, na so the tears they rush for my eyes
After that day i block her

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Dreyton36: 9:12pm On May 07, 2020
EXLOVER:
Imagine yourself to be in my shoes na bro
no be lie grin

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by ArticleBeast: 9:32pm On May 07, 2020
Anytime I am bleeping her... When it is close to when she want to cum she will be singing hymn or saying forgive me father for I have sinned. I asked her why, she said she used to see a man in white garment appear to her during sex.

I just ended the relationship codedly.

402 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by bonnyhope: 9:34pm On May 07, 2020
Me, I don't like giving head

Buhh she asked for it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2020
Mine was this gal that whenever i came visiting her
She would ask me to squeeze her boobs only

Imagine

She cum talk say she wan make her breast big

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by patwilly(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
laugh wan kill me die, I don dey cry join grin grin grin grin
Na ur own funny pass..lol at elderly young man

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Dobson43: 10:28pm On May 07, 2020
I had this weirdest encounter with this crazy girl. Before I can slide into her DM, she began a heavy prayer session. Johnny bravo lost his shine. For like 20minutes she turned to prayer warrior. I even got confused. This is the first time. After she don bind and lose demons and evil spirits.

She smiled and whispered, come f_ck me. Am like who does that. Johnny has grown smaller. Well Johnny has a mind of his own, After some expert touches, johnny rose to the occasion and was ready to bury himself alive in the wet puna.

As the action got under way, she was like slap me, slap me harder. I was like you mean f_uck harder, she slapped me, I needed no second urging I released a couple of singles on her beautiful face. Next shocker............spit on my mouth, I was still wondering, she started spitting on me, I was like where I come catch this big booty craze from? I had to return the favor. Mehn, it was the dirtiest and kinkiest sex ever. See as she dey squirt all over. Next she comot dick mask, ride me raw. God I explode.

Next morning, she was smiling sheepishly. I queried her about the raw action and she had me take her to the lab to run all sorts of test on her. She came clean though. Me, I can't run from such free and fair sex.

221 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by photon3106: 10:49pm On May 07, 2020
Dobson43:
I had this weirdest encounter with this crazy girl. Before I can slide into her DM, she began a heavy prayer session. Johnny bravo lost his shine. For like 20minutes she turned to prayer warrior. I even got confused. This is the first time. After she don bind and lose demons and evil spirits.

She smiled and whispered, come f_ck me. Am like who does that. Johnny has grown smaller. Well Johnny has a mind of his own, After some expert touches, johnny rose to the occasion and was ready to bury himself alive in the wet puna.

As the action got under way, she was like slap me, slap me harder. I was like you mean f_uck harder, she slapped me, I needed no second urging I released a couple of singles on her beautiful face. Next shocker............spit on my mouth, I was still wondering, she started spitting on me, I was like where I come catch this big booty craze from? I had to return the favor. Mehn, it was the dirtiest and kinkiest sex ever. See as she dey squirt all over. Next she comot dick mask, ride me raw. God I explode.

Next morning, she was smiling sheepishly. I queries her about the raw action and she had me take her to the lab to run all sorts of test on her. She came clean though. Me, I can't run from such free and fair sex.

LOLZ grin

Just saying... How sure are you that she has not also paid the medic to 'come clean'

Efa maa n fani l'apo ya (goes a Yoruba saying)

Free things often tear the pocket. (English)

You think your pocket is not touched because it is free but you're over-paying some other ways.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by topedoski(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Anytime I am bleeping her... When it is close to when she want to cum she will be singing hymn or saying forgive me father for I have sinned. I asked her why, she said she used to see a man in white garment appear to her during sex.

I just ended the relationship codedly.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by ArticleBeast: 11:22pm On May 07, 2020
topedoski:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U dunno how weird she sound during that pic.

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Fidelismaria: 11:27pm On May 07, 2020
grin
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Bjteensdes24: 11:30pm On May 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
A nigga told me he was going to tie my hands and blindfold me during sex that he loved it better that way.. I told him no n never picked he’s calls
Lol..very sure the guy watched an American movie titled 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' so, he wanted to practice that with you. That movie is damn hot mehn!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Liliantalks: 11:32pm On May 07, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Lol..very sure the guy watched an American movie titled 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' so, he wanted to practice that with you. That movie is damn hot mehn!
no be me and am

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Bjteensdes24: 11:34pm On May 07, 2020
Theevilone:
I dated this girl in school and we lived together in my room so na steady bleeping, sometimes we go don bleep like 3 or 4 times before noon so to some points if I want to bleep she will be avoiding me and I managly slid into her and bleep her later she told me she prefer it by force that I should start raping her that she enjoys it

Secondly my current babe will always want me to bit her nipple very hard but me Gann dey fear

Thirdly the last girl I dated in school will always ask me to bleep her so she will sleep earlier and wake earlier for her early morning lectures and will ask me to tell her when I want to Cum so she will touch her clit and Cum together with me lol .
WTF! Lol the third one is so weird and funny touch and touch

5 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Bjteensdes24: 11:39pm On May 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
no be me and am
Lol..honestly if you had watched that movie too you will understand though its crazy but to me more like slavery which might be exciting to him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Liliantalks: 11:41pm On May 07, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Lol..honestly if you had watched that movie too you will understand though its crazy but to me more like slavery which might be exciting to him
not exciting to me at all , I can’t trust no nigga like that , blindfolded!! Nope , that woman was paid , I ain’t . I ain’t interested in such not one bit

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Bjteensdes24: 11:43pm On May 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
not exciting to me at all , I can’t trust no nigga like that , blindfolded!! Nope , that woman was paid , I ain’t . I ain’t interested in such not one bit
Yea..you shouldn't be cos its rather a punishment as in who does that all because of love or enjoyment nah nah nah
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Alhajiclem: 11:50pm On May 07, 2020
One asked me to pour red oil inside here before sex.i just ran away out of her room into the kitchen and just wept for her life.never saw her again till I left gombe.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by alleazardous(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

not really slavery, there are women that got off during such actions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by ariklawani(f): 12:11am On May 08, 2020

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Bjteensdes24: 12:15am On May 08, 2020
alleazardous:
not really slavery, there are women that got off during such actions
Oh! Really? Mehn might be fun anyways�
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Dollywood(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra post=89284991[s:
]This one guy I was dating was a biter, which I really didn't like, so I'd fiercely object to being bitten because I bruise easily & needless to say, it's painful/weird. He was so into it, that he wouldn't be able to climax unless he bit me & since that was out of the question, he'd ask me to bite him instead. So every time we'd get to it, I'd have to ready my teeth for a salty bite. It made me to dislike salt & vinegar flavoured chips because that's what he tasted like[/s] grin

Trash!

10 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by ehmmy11(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2020
ariklawani:
My boyfriend asked to Bleep my asshole.. I declined.. Is not a good thing,
did you ask for his reason?
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by ariklawani(f): 12:29am On May 08, 2020
No,

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.