Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (208396 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Sniper101(m): 1:10am On May 09, 2020
tunary:
How can a rational lady prefers rape to consensual sex? she well so?

Some females fantasize about rape sex.
You dunno?

Anyways, to put it mildly, some call it forceful-sex

Tried it once with a girl.

I visited her.
We were talking.
And then we got into an argument.
In other for things not to escalate,
I wanted to leave, so
I got up n started walking 2wards the door.
Babe grabbed me by my trouser and asked me where I thought I was going, while looking straight into my eyes.
I looked her in the eyes and I could tell she wished to be fvcked and that's why she didn't want me to leave, despite the heated argument we've had.
Playfully, I picked her up, moved towards her bed, dropped her on her bed, raised her gown, peeled off her panties, pushed my trouser n boxers down a bit and slid into her wet DM.
Mind you, from when I picked her up n carried her to the bed, to when I was fully embedded inside of her, babe was hitting my chest and saying "stop stop stop"

Less than 7minutes into the rough fvckery, babe was shaking n convulsing uncontrollably.

This was about three weeks ago.
And that was the very first time this girl came in less than 7minutes fvckery.
Other times, I'll have to have been hitting it for about 25minutes or 35minutes before she'll start shaking n vibrating.

Afterwards I just had to ask her why she came so quick, she said she liked it when I pinned her hands down and was fvcking her brains out, even when she kept saying I should stop.

So, I tell u, SOME girls appreciate rape sex
A.k.a forceful-sex

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you have made my Day cheesy lol GRAnDPa loves U. Don't mean to huRt your feelings but you didn't discuss what her dad looks like. If he was lean or looked like a BiG BlACk teDDiey beaR kiss
hmmm seriously

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by OriOko88(m): 1:13am On May 09, 2020
eneye1:
Hmmmm... I went to see one babe during my break at work.. I met she and her siblings in the compound.She took me to their parlor. Immediately we talk a little, she moved closer to my seat, removed my dick and started sucking.
Now, the elder sisters and brothers are within the compound. I was scared.
She removed her short while I gave her from behind.
We ended doing it one more time after that say.

She's a fucking nympho. Can't even hold body but in her house. Disgusting
Sweet things is enjoy doing it in a girlfriend's family house

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 09, 2020
Niwdog:
I once had sex with a girl during the process she keeps screaming baby suck me( breaast) harder, I will be sucking she will be screaming suck me harder so she came on top, start riding me cowgirl she put her breaast in my mouth and said I should suck her harder I was at it o before you know what next this girl use the whole of her Bobby to cover my face shouting baby suck me harder omo no space to breath o, I was choking yet this girlie no send I had to push her with force asking her she wants to kill me on top sex that almost half of her breaast is in my mouth yet she is screaming harder infact I no do again she should come and be going
noo offense bro but you're not her type. Speaking of which, do you still have her number?
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:22am On May 09, 2020
Jezking:

hmmm seriously
Guess you're Still huRtinG. I GOofed, my BA :-XD , Please foRgive me. Don't mean to huRt your feelings or make you feel foolish and StUPiD for ShaRinG your exPeRienCes on here. PeaCe, One love

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by iiamharkinwaley: 1:24am On May 09, 2020
cool
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by LovelyPoison(f): 1:26am On May 09, 2020
hikiki:
one random babe came visiting o! after all the romance and oral...make I lash d kpekus,guess wot she said "if u Bleep me u will die* no kind beg I no beg DAT day. she said if u wan die oya do
Lmao oga i sure say u no later lash am abeg na konji wey make u beg am.....
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by nnol(m): 1:27am On May 09, 2020
She said i won't be allowed to call her sweet heart when she gets her Phd, it is Dr. sweet heart.

19 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by kaima1984(f): 1:33am On May 09, 2020
Friedturkey:
A girl I was once involved with was batshit crazy.
During sex she would always ask me to choke her until she passes out, and I will always shout NO! I can't be testing my village people.
One day while she was riding ontop, I decided to get freaky, stretched my hands to her throat and choked her a bit. This girl instantly became possessed by unclean spirits, went from zero to hundred in 5 seconds, started riding like crazy, twitching uncontrollably.
Next thing I knew, she took a pillow, covered my face, and started choking me back while shouting "please babe, pass out for me babe!". I just threw her away and ended the relationship there. Iss nor me you will kill.
That's the best, weirdest, and scariest sex I've ever had.
laugh done kill me cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by LovelyPoison(f): 1:35am On May 09, 2020
Niwdog:
I once had sex with a girl during the process she keeps screaming baby suck me( breaast) harder, I will be sucking she will be screaming suck me harder so she came on top, start riding me cowgirl she put her breaast in my mouth and said I should suck her harder I was at it o before you know what next this girl use the whole of her Bobby to cover my face shouting baby suck me harder omo no space to breath o, I was choking yet this girlie no send I had to push her with force asking her she wants to kill me on top sex that almost half of her breaast is in my mouth yet she is screaming harder infact I no do again she should come and be going
Ahan bros u for grant her request na rotfl
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by kaima1984(f): 1:37am On May 09, 2020
Randy100:
I was opportuned to get one 18years old girl with perky bøöbs. I promised her heaven on earth just to bring her to my house. She finally agreed and came on sunday evening oh. When it was time for me to chop and clean mouth, she made a request that shrinked my erected pen.is. She said I should dance naked for her while she video the whole thing. An elderly young man like me.
Mad oooo
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by LovelyPoison(f): 1:39am On May 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin just when I thought I have read it all grin grin grin grin grin
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:43am On May 09, 2020
shomutuski:
Well! I don't know if my story is in line with the topic, i just felt like sharing it here.

While i was in university! My young blood got admitted into my school as a freshman, so it was a biggie for him that his senior brother was im final year and my squad was super lit, 7 man gang always rolling deep.

One time i went to see him in his lecture hall with my friends and all dem ladies there were thirsty af. You know how freshers always want to date guys above their peers level.

Long story short! That's how one of his course mate took my number and was chatting with me. I was actually astonished cus damn, the babe get mind. She just wanted a taste of the D.

I was even trying to engage her with suspense but she wasn't feeling it. She wanted straight hookup, first semester exams for me final year. I had one exam like that so i was reading in night class, her call came in and she was asking where i was?? I told her and she fixed a place where we should meet, very secluded and dark.

I was skeptical at first make he no go be setup!! But omo boy use one mind. I got there and she showed me her boobs very perky and caramel colored. Breast is my weak point. I like am diee ���. As i was freestyling on them, the babe just they give all those iphone ringtone....

That's how one nightguard shined torch ooo, we just jakpa commot, deep down i was praying we don't get caught cus i actually had a lot to lose been in final year, this bish never collect her first result sef. We linked up again in another location ooo, behind one stall like that close to a tree.

I told her to blow me, obviously she's not a professional cus she had major issue taking my whole girth. She was at it for good 15mins i didn't cum, this babe made a statement that i can never forget, she said jesus please save me here!!! � i almost died with laughter. Brothers forget about bishes claiming they are relegious ooo, if them see good D ehen. They go cooperate.

Nah so i finger am die!!! Emi hand of god maradona. The babe was so wet ehen, as i wan insert sim card nah so she say no. I asked why she said she's not ready that she needs permission. I was perplexed ooo, i asked from who she said from her friends.

I was like which friends she said the ones on the tree watching us. ������ Jesu

My gbola became flaccid, i asked if she was joking and she reiterated affirmatively... From there i sabi sey i don buy job.

Guys, i ran as fast as i could back to the hostel.
Told my guys and my brother what happened, i didn't sleep that night till the next morning after my papers. Alhamdulilah i passed if not i fot use extra year.

I traveled down to lagos to see my ustadh and i explained everything to him. I had to do spirituali cleansing and protection, barbed my hair skin and even set the outfit i wore that day on fire.

I graduated from University and all went well.

My brother told me years after that the babe is still into that modus operandi of giving nigga free bleeps.

Guys always be skeptical about a lady that wants to give you free knacks, some just want your destiny or something else.

If i wasn't fortified. Hmmmn i don't know what I'll be saying today.
what are you talking about? GOSh,, you're so PARA
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Francis96: 1:47am On May 09, 2020
There is this yoruba girl that bleeped during my 100 level in the boys hostel(Uniport). Mandela hostel to be precise. I'm in 200 level now.
I got to know this girl through my friend when she came to register for her jamb around Uniport. So, a day before her post utme she came to my hostel. I made plans for her to go and sleep with one of my female coursemate in the female hostel but she adamantly refused saying that she doesn't like the girl, that she would rather sleep with me in the boys hostel. I was shocked on hearing that because this girl is the leader of her church choir somewhere around Ph. I said ok no problem because I have the biggest bed in my room and the foam can accommodate both of us. My brothers and Sisters , around 12am this girl started caressing my dick, I was surprised and couldn't believe my eyes. As as sharp Anambra boy i started fingering her and she started begging me to Bleep her, meanwhile there was a fool that refused to sleep when all this was happening, we were 12 boys in the room. All of them were fast asleep except one fool that was watching a movie with his laptop.
Na so this girl asked me if we could use the bathroom, i took her to the bathroom and we started bleeping chai even with all the Vikings wey full hostel i still took that courage. After everything we went back to my room and slept.

The next day after writing her post utme she refused to go back to her family house she insisted on staying more additional 2 days with me. This time around I bleeped her in my room filled with 12 boys. Do you know that I fuckeed this girl 3 times in the hostel without any of the 12 boys knowing? Nna ehhh . The girl later got admission and shes now in 100 level. Anytime we see eachother in school we would just smile at eachother. It was a wierd experience because she is the leader of her church choir group.

38 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:53am On May 09, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

Had the same experience with a girl in school... She'd be playing Christian songs while we banged especially that Chinenye song
Una no laff faint join?
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by emusmithyy(m): 1:59am On May 09, 2020
Honeydenz:
I had a three some way back in school after Friday clubbing, I was drunk though.
I sucked two guys dick d same time till both cum in my mouth.

To think that my boyfriend was one of them, and he allowed such to happen, the next morning, he said none of them penetrated me, that they just had me suck thier dicks. Imagine!
FEAR MEN!

Ladies and blame gaming!

5 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by LovelyPoison(f): 2:00am On May 09, 2020
DeAlphaMale:
This girl i met won't suck my dick but will go and lick my asshole... After licking shit we don't kiss after that angry

This other girl loved to play Christian songs while banging

The 3rd one you literally have a royal rumble match just eat the cookie from the jar.... Naso she turn me into a wrestler and by God's grace she almost turned me into Scarface
Lol....... wwe genggg
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by emusmithyy(m): 2:01am On May 09, 2020
Exmilitant:
I went to NECO Office at creek town to get my result, while waiting, i decided to chat with a very pretty girl who was equally waiting. Found out she was dumb and deaf. i quickly produce a pen and book so as not to miss opportunity. After enough promise and much persuasion through writing though, the girl agreed to follow me home.. On the road to my house She warned me not to touch her as it is her first visit to my house. No problem, i wrote back. when we got home, i took her to my room and wanted to go get her some snacks and chilled malt when this suppose girl grabbed my cock and started struggling with the zipper of my trouser.... When i finally slide into her, this girl began bleating like a goat i don't know how long and loud she bleated but when i looked up, my mother, aunty, sister, and two neighbours where standing right by the bed and staring.... I shall never forget that day 8th january 2003...

See me laughing crazily

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Sniper101(m): 2:02am On May 09, 2020
shomutuski:
Well! I don't know if my story is in line with the topic, i just felt like sharing it here.

While i was in university! My young blood got admitted into my school as a freshman, so it was a biggie for him that his senior brother was im final year and my squad was super lit, 7 man gang always rolling deep.

One time i went to see him in his lecture hall with my friends and all dem ladies there were thirsty af. You know how freshers always want to date guys above their peers level.

Long story short! That's how one of his course mate took my number and was chatting with me. I was actually astonished cus damn, the babe get mind. She just wanted a taste of the D.

I was even trying to engage her with suspense but she wasn't feeling it. She wanted straight hookup, first semester exams for me final year. I had one exam like that so i was reading in night class, her call came in and she was asking where i was?? I told her and she fixed a place where we should meet, very secluded and dark.

I was skeptical at first make he no go be setup!! But omo boy use one mind. I got there and she showed me her boobs very perky and caramel colored. Breast is my weak point. I like am diee ���. As i was freestyling on them, the babe just they give all those iphone ringtone....

That's how one nightguard shined torch ooo, we just jakpa commot, deep down i was praying we don't get caught cus i actually had a lot to lose been in final year, this bish never collect her first result sef. We linked up again in another location ooo, behind one stall like that close to a tree.

I told her to blow me, obviously she's not a professional cus she had major issue taking my whole girth. She was at it for good 15mins i didn't cum, this babe made a statement that i can never forget, she said jesus please save me here!!! � i almost died with laughter. Brothers forget about bishes claiming they are relegious ooo, if them see good D ehen. They go cooperate.

Nah so i finger am die!!! Emi hand of god maradona. The babe was so wet ehen, as i wan insert sim card nah so she say no. I asked why she said she's not ready that she needs permission. I was perplexed ooo, i asked from who she said from her friends.

I was like which friends she said the ones on the tree watching us. ������ Jesu

My gbola became flaccid, i asked if she was joking and she reiterated affirmatively... From there i sabi sey i don buy job.

Guys, i ran as fast as i could back to the hostel.
Told my guys and my brother what happened, i didn't sleep that night till the next morning after my papers. Alhamdulilah i passed if not i fot use extra year.

I traveled down to lagos to see my ustadh and i explained everything to him. I had to do spirituali cleansing and protection, barbed my hair skin and even set the outfit i wore that day on fire.

I graduated from University and all went well.

My brother told me years after that the babe is still into that modus operandi of giving nigga free bleeps.

Guys always be skeptical about a lady that wants to give you free knacks, some just want your destiny or something else.

If i wasn't fortified. Hmmmn i don't know what I'll be saying today.

.....the ones on the tree watching us grin

Dawan off me cheesy
Ah swear
.....LMAO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by emusmithyy(m): 2:04am On May 09, 2020
Trueyarn:

I had a similar experience... Babes won't let me sleep... She was just wànking me off and insisted if I wouldn't do with the blood, I should stay awake and look into her eyes and squeeze her böobs at the same time.

Each time I came and would loose interest and drift off to sleep, she would dig her fixed nails into my dïck, I would scream and the sleep would be gone for another hour or so. She would just giggle and say "hands on böobs, now look into my eye" and she would resume wanking me. That level na till day break o...

I believe you cheesy

You're so detailed with the "giggle and hands on boobs..." Evil giggle embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 2:04am On May 09, 2020
ibkkk:

YES.

Aye ooooooo!!!! ;o embarassed

Oro oooooo!!!! shocked embarassed

But why now?

Somebody cannot say one's true mind to you now without being economical with the truth for fear that someone's manhood will just disappear. embarassed

Or what kind of powers does your own Witch have
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by anthonyuncle(m): 2:10am On May 09, 2020
Zornes123:
shes married now.
watta bombshell
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Ashley86400: 2:10am On May 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Anytime I am bleeping her... When it is close to when she want to cum she will be singing hymn or saying forgive me father for I have sinned. I asked her why, she said she used to see a man in white garment appear to her during sex.

I just ended the relationship codedly.
Underrated comment.
This is the funniest I've read today.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Wendybrown(f): 2:12am On May 09, 2020
Friedturkey:
A girl I was once involved with was batshit crazy.
During sex she would always ask me to choke her until she passes out, and I will always shout NO! I can't be testing my village people.
One day while she was riding ontop, I decided to get freaky, stretched my hands to her throat and choked her a bit. This girl instantly became possessed by unclean spirits, went from zero to hundred in 5 seconds, started riding like crazy, twitching uncontrollably.
Next thing I knew, she took a pillow, covered my face, and started choking me back while shouting "please babe, pass out for me babe!". I just threw her away and ended the relationship there. Iss nor me you will kill.
That's the best, weirdest, and scariest sex I've ever had.

This is quite hilarious.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:16am On May 09, 2020
Africans too like sex.99.9 percent of the experiences here only revolved around sex.

just why?

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 2:25am On May 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Stop being dramatic, you didn't have.

You are also broke.

The guy has a point, stop attacking him.

To me, I believe only prostitutes demand money for sex, even though I do not engage in illicit sexual affairs.

If you need money from a guy, make sure you don't tie it to sex, it defeats the purpose of a relationship.

14 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by PattyMike(m): 2:26am On May 09, 2020
Exmilitant:
I went to NECO Office at creek town to get my result, while waiting, i decided to chat with a very pretty girl who was equally waiting. Found out she was dumb and deaf. i quickly produce a pen and book so as not to miss opportunity. After enough promise and much persuasion through writing though, the girl agreed to follow me home.. On the road to my house She warned me not to touch her as it is her first visit to my house. No problem, i wrote back. when we got home, i took her to my room and wanted to go get her some snacks and chilled malt when this suppose girl grabbed my cock and started struggling with the zipper of my trouser.... When i finally slide into her, this girl began bleating like a goat i don't know how long and loud she bleated but when i looked up, my mother, aunty, sister, and two neighbours where standing right by the bed and staring.... I shall never forget that day 8th january 2003...

Guy u don give me cough. Guy u don make my laff turn cough LMAO. She begin dey do mehh meh. i no understand what the fvcckkkkkkkk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by SoccerUSA(m): 2:26am On May 09, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Africans too like sex.99.9 percent of the experiences here only revolved around sex.

just why?
Same reason you're here
Stop being an hypocrite!

Get out here and go read some covid 19 news!
That will make you feel good

17 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Topshow4real: 2:28am On May 09, 2020
Noblebrown7:
Once dated a girl who usually come to my place with a gun in her purse. Then one day, she asked me to help her keep it. I told her that my room isn't an armory mbok.. If it's bible & church hymnaries, fine, I'll gladly help you keep it, but definitely not a pistol. THE RELATIONSHIP ENDED THAT DAY.

A toy gun?
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Sniper101(m): 2:28am On May 09, 2020
Francis96:
There is this yoruba girl that bleeped during my 100 level in the boys hostel(Uniport). Mandela hostel to be precise. I'm in 200 level now.
I got to know this girl through my friend when she came to register for her jamb around Uniport. So, a day before her post utme she came to my hostel. I made plans for her to go and sleep with one of my female coursemate in the female hostel but she adamantly refused saying that she doesn't like the girl, that she would rather sleep with me in the boys hostel. I was shocked on hearing that because this girl is the leader of her church choir somewhere around Ph. I said ok no problem because I have the biggest bed in my room and the foam can accommodate both of us. My brothers and Sisters , around 12am this girl started caressing my dick, I was surprised and couldn't believe my eyes. As as sharp Anambra boy i started fingering her and she started begging me to Bleep her, meanwhile there was a fool that refused to sleep when all this was happening, we were 12 boys in the room. All of them were fast asleep except one fool that was watching a movie with his laptop.
Na so this girl asked me if we could use the bathroom, i took her to the bathroom and we started bleeping chai even with all the Vikings wey full hostel i still took that courage. After everything we went back to my room and slept.

The next day after writing her post utme she refused to go back to her family house she insisted on staying more additional 2 days with me. This time around I bleeped her in my room filled with 12 boys. Do you know that I fuckeed this girl 3 times in the hostel without any of the 12 boys knowing? Nna ehhh . The girl later got admission and shes now in 100 level. Anytime we see eachother in school we would just smile at eachother. It was a wierd experience because she is the leader of her church choir group.

Bros, permit me to come lap you for Choba make you put the Babe on call and introduce her gimme nah grin

I just like Babes wey truly n really like D!ck cool

6 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:30am On May 09, 2020
SoccerUSA:
Same reason you're here Stop being an hypocrite!
Get out here and go read some covid 19 news! That will make you feel good
go Bleep yourself, girl.
small rat.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by SoccerUSA(m): 2:33am On May 09, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.