Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (208429 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by gbami(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2020
Acedave1:
wheneva I called this gal her papa use to pick her phone 1st bf passing it to her, I do ask why but she told me she always put the phone on the table in the sitting room. as time goes on I begin to make some findings but nothing of such, she love it raw and missionary is her favourite, ,

19 years and her pvssy is already wide I do ask her how come the land too big but she said her first bf got a very huge johny and that always weak me, I was planning to go and buy penis enlargement

the tin always makes me weak fvcking 19years gal and she won't shout or cry and then am 25

one day am fvcking her really bad wanted to make her shout and am about to cum going very fast,

finally she shout "daddy daddy daddy daddy" immediately my brain pick from there daddy keh

las las she confess to me her dad have been fvcking her since she was 17

I really feel for her cos by the time she get marry her pvssy go don become Canaan land
Mehn...Very Very Sad...
I pity for the girl...

66 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by OgThanos: 2:31pm On May 08, 2020
Her dad was her first bf.. damn, I really feel sorry for her undecided
Acedave1:
wheneva I called this gal her papa use to pick her phone 1st bf passing it to her, I do ask why but she told me she always put the phone on the table in the sitting room. as time goes on I begin to make some findings but nothing of such, she love it raw and missionary is her favourite, ,

19 years and her pvssy is already wide I do ask her how come the land too big but she said her first bf got a very huge johny and that always weak me, I was planning to go and buy penis enlargement

the tin always makes me weak fvcking 19years gal and she won't shout or cry and then am 25

one day am fvcking her really bad wanted to make her shout and am about to cum going very fast,

finally she shout "daddy daddy daddy daddy" immediately my brain pick from there daddy keh

las las she confess to me her dad have been fvcking her since she was 17

I really feel for her cos by the time she get marry her pvssy go don become Canaan land

21 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Hhenryy: 2:38pm On May 08, 2020
LIES everywhere

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by KingZaddy(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:
This one guy I was dating was a biter, which I really didn't like, so I'd fiercely object to being bitten because I bruise easily & needless to say, it's painful/weird. He was so into it, that he wouldn't be able to climax unless he bit me & since that was out of the question, he'd ask me to bite him instead. So every time we'd get to it, I'd have to ready my teeth for a salty bite. It made me to dislike salt & vinegar flavoured chips because that's what he tasted like grin
the kind of things ladies do when attracted is overwhelming

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Acedave1(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2020
gbami:

Mehn...Very Very Sad...
I pity for the girl...
me too, since then have never saw her called her line it won't reach and I don't know her house

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Gandollar(f): 3:22pm On May 08, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

All this grammar for jus transport fare.. Pls what's your location I need to come and live with youwink
Kano.

But why the Riffle?

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Starberg(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2020
Hhenryy:
LIES everywhere
99% true... if you haven't experienced it, you won't believe.
These days partners tend to explore crazy things.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2020
Gandollar:
Kano.
But why the Riffle?

Wow in kano as well.. Zoo road. How about you?
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by africanusvu(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2020
To Vote for Buhari

17 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by AsawanaDgreat: 7:17pm On May 08, 2020
Harder is the craziest thing
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

Stop being dramatic, you didn't have.

You are also broke.
are you the one he is referring to

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by AsawanaDgreat: 7:18pm On May 08, 2020
Harder is the craziest thing she has Said to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by nextlevelmoves: 7:19pm On May 08, 2020
Ijoki jo ni ijo asinwin God save you from madness dance.te author=Randy100 post=89293442]I was opportuned to get one 18years old girl with perky bøöbs. I promised her heaven on earth just to bring her to my house. She finally agreed and came on sunday evening oh. When it was time for me to chop and clean mouth, she made a request that shrinked my erected pen.is. She said I should dance naked for her while she video the whole thing. An elderly young man like me. [/quote]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2020
Continue dating and not tell my family after i did genotype test and saw it was AS. Imagine

6 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Elvisanderson: 7:21pm On May 08, 2020
To give her head

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by vizboy(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:
This one guy I was dating was a biter, which I really didn't like, so I'd fiercely object to being bitten because I bruise easily & needless to say, it's painful/weird. He was so into it, that he wouldn't be able to climax unless he bit me & since that was out of the question, he'd ask me to bite him instead. So every time we'd get to it, I'd have to ready my teeth for a salty bite. It made me to dislike salt & vinegar flavoured chips because that's what he tasted like grin

He is either a Baby Vampire.. Or he got bitten too many times by a Dog..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by realstars: 7:23pm On May 08, 2020
To 4uk Her Friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Kestolove(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2020
When he ask me to suck his d1ck...I can't do dat for Godsake am a virgin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by fergie001: 7:23pm On May 08, 2020
Virgins like us....let's be learning.

6 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Kingrapha(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2020
Contact us logos at the most affordable price
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by jayworld15(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

He is Luis Suarez I guessed
grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by ffo(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:
What are you getting into?
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Drizzy5001(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2020
My girlfriend can very funny and crazy sometimes, I invited her over to my room because I stay off campus, while she stays in the school hostel, she came that night , after dinner we were laughing and gisting grin , na im this girl release mess for the room o sad, I attempted to run out, grin but she dragged me by my boxers back to the bed , saying that we must inhale the fart together, cry she hold me tight , I almost suffocated.. after the thing smell finish, she come begin dey laugh..I swear fear girls o hmmm grin

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by OmoOduduwa01: 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
Randy100:
I was opportuned to get one 18years old girl with perky bøöbs. I promised her heaven on earth just to bring her to my house. She finally agreed and came on sunday evening oh. When it was time for me to chop and clean mouth, she made a request that shrinked my erected pen.is. She said I should dance naked for her while she video the whole thing. An elderly young man like me.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by jayworld15(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
Drizzy5001:
My girlfriend can very funny and crazy sometimes, I invited her over to my room because I stay off campus, while she stays in the school hostel, she came that night , after dinner we were laughing and gisting grin , na im this girl release mess for the room o sad, I attempted to run out, grin but she dragged me by my boxers back to the bed , saying that we must inhale the fart together, cry she hold me tight , I almost suffocated.. after the thing smell finish, she come begin dey laugh..I swear fear girls o hmmm grin

Wow grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Onucs(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
Friedturkey:
A girl I was once involved with was batshit crazy.
During sex she would always ask me to choke her until she passes out, and I will always shout NO! I can't be testing my village people.
One day while she was riding ontop, I decided to get freaky, stretched my hands to her throat and choked her a bit. This girl instantly became possessed by unclean spirits, went from zero to hundred in 5 seconds, started riding like crazy, twitching uncontrollably.
Next thing I knew, she took a pillow, covered my face, and started choking me back while shouting "please babe, pass out for me babe!". I just threw her away and ended the relationship there. Iss nor me you will kill.
That's the best, weirdest, and scariest sex I've ever had.

LOL.. Mad oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Administration1: 7:27pm On May 08, 2020
When the Babcock video surfaced, I was watching it in Church after equipment testing for broadcast of Shiloh, when this young girl caught me watching it even though I reduced screen brightness, she just stared at me laughingly.
On our way home, she openly told all the people I used to drop that she's going to her Aunty's house along my street.

Dude, this girl made me Bleep her in my car as I was cumming, she pulled out my dick and sucked the whole cum. guys you should get a girl to try it out. The feeling is outta this world

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Petersamuel8(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2020
Randy100:
I was opportuned to get one 18years old girl with perky bøöbs. I promised her heaven on earth just to bring her to my house. She finally agreed and came on sunday evening oh. When it was time for me to chop and clean mouth, she made a request that shrinked my erected pen.is. She said I should dance naked for her while she video the whole thing. An elderly young man like me.

Very funny

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Focusingmore: 7:28pm On May 08, 2020

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Monaco2(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2020
Ok here goes
There was this girl that has a friend in my hostel back then, her friend was my pet daughter..... one night she came to my room n was complaining to me that her friends boyfriend is asking her out n that when ever the three of them are sleeping d guy always rubs his hand on her n dat she does not know how to tell her friend, long story short I asked her to spend the night in my room... she was complaining about waist pain n asked me to massage her... naso I begin massage waist o.... from there I say make I press yanch to c her reaction... babe no react o.. i press yanch again she no react naso I turn her over n press her bresss she still no react hmmmm na den I confirm am say she wan fvck naso I pull her jeans n pants begin fvck her like madt o..... while on it her friend came knocking on my door calling her name naso babe hold me close saying don’t answer don’t answer her with moaning voice o wink she cum use her too hands take spread her legs wider while she kept shaking uncontrollably n her friend came again babe said the same thing hmmmm I can still remember how she sounded. Next morning my pet daughter begin give me attitude cus she knew wat had happened but she got over it eventually

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.