Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Lock Down In My Area In Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lock Down In My Area In Port Harcourt (370 Views)

Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) / This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lock Down In My Area In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 07, 2020
With the executive order from the governor of Rivers State, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

We are forced to stay at home.

This is some pictures of my area in Port Harcourt local Government (PHALGA)

MEANWHILE

Incase you are in need of android app for you business, church, office etc... I am just a mention away.

Cc DisGuy, justwise

Re: The Lock Down In My Area In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
Port Harcourt is known for its good and tarred road also with its aging infactrure.

Street dry like bonga fish

MEANWHILE

Incase you are in need of android app for you business, church, office etc... I am just a mention away.

Re: The Lock Down In My Area In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
Pitawa - the indigenous slang for Port Harcourt, is on lock down... "men gat to secure the area" with anything... Incase police lap.

MEANWHILE

Re: The Lock Down In My Area In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 07, 2020
See how Aba road, the most busiest express way in Port Harcourt dry...

But come oooo, we get clean streets oooo

MEANWHILE

Re: The Lock Down In My Area In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 07, 2020
Oya make I go back house before, abobi dem collect my phone...

MEANWHILE

Cc DisGuy, justwise

Re: The Lock Down In My Area In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 07, 2020
Cc DisGuy, justwise
Biko come and move this to the permanent site

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Big Cities To Live In America... / Its More Easier To Get A VISA With A SKILL And Earn A Decent Pay Abroad........ / Saved By The Whale's Tail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.