Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) (2379 Views)

SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) / DEAD END By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Short Christian Story.) / The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2020
(A Thrilling and suspenseful Christian Story about Relationships, Marriage, Friendship and most of all a puzzle.)

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission from the author: Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi.

Avoid Plagiarism...

Do enjoy this thrilling story and most of all be Blessed.

----------------------

(A Journey to the Past to solve a Puzzle.)

Episode 1

“Orun Oun aye kun fun ogo re. (The heavens and the earth is full of your Glory)” I heard Mama Aderinto, my Grandmother sang one evening as I stopped in front of her room.

I opened the door.

I entered.

She was folding her clothes into a small leather box.

“Mama, dinner is ready. Mum and Dad are waiting for you." I called out as I moved closer to assist her in arranging the clothes.

"I was going to arrange it the other time but I had to quickly get in touch with my Friend who is getting married next weekend." I explained apologizing.

“It's alright my child. I heard your parents also talking about a wedding programme the other time. Is that your friend's wedding they were referring to?" Mama asked inquisitively.

“Yes Ma'am. Its Damilola, one of my secondary school friends that is getting married. But by divine Providence, she's getting married to someone very close to our family so Mum and Dad are being carried along." I explained as Mama nodded in understanding.

"Do you remember Mr Samson ? He and Daddy grew up together." I asked.

"Yes. I remember, Omo Aunti Derin ( Aunty Derin's son).” she said.

"Well, I don’t know. But I can recall you've called him that several times. Anyway, Damilola is getting married to his Son, Michael."

“Henn! That's nice oo. Se iwo ni Alarinaa ni? ( Are you the one that brought them together?)" Mama asked smiling.

"No Mama." I replied smiling.

"It's alright. Heaven will keep that day for them. ” Mama prayed as I zipped up the leather box.

“Amen. It's just that Dami's Mum is always reacting somehow to Michael like she doesn't agree to the union. ” I said to her.

"Since the two children are believers even if their parents are not; they should pray and Damilola should try to speak to her mother." Mama said as she suddenly stopped as if remembering something but shakes it off.

"Mama, are you alright?" I asked scared.

"I'm fine. I just had a quick flashback but I'm fine." she said smiling.

"Alright. Let's get downstairs." I replied as I assisted her out of the room.

As we had dinner, i watched as Mama picked on her food. She had been asking Mum to prepare Moi-Moi for some days but for some reasons she wasn't eating well.
She was lost in thought.

"Mama, hope no problem?" my father asked his mother pointing towards her plate to buttress his point.

"Hmm... I'm fine. I'm just lost in thoughts." she replied him before turning over to my direction.

"Dabira, how is preparation for the wedding going? " She asked to my surprise.

"Grandma, we just talked about that minutes ago." I said gaping at her.

"We did? It's alright. Hope your friend has prayed well ?" She asked causing me to shift inconveniently.

"Yes. You know Dami now. " I replied.

"Yes I do. The thing is each family has their own history. Aunty Derin's has theirs too. It's sad some actually go a long way to affect generations. " she said shaking her head.

“Mama” I called causing her to look at me. “What history again ? I wonder how many stories I have heard of my great grandparents, you still know about Michael's family ? It is well oo.”

“Amin!! Hmm.. O yemi!! ( I understand) ” Mama said shaking her head.

I felt worry tug at my heart.

My 70 years old grandmother could be difficult to understand sometimes but everyone in the family knew she was a serious Christian who never took her relationship with God lightly.

"Whatever is making her this worried must be serious." I thought as I decided to ask Michael and Damilola some questions myself.

The Story continues....

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
Episode 1 Continued.

Two days to the wedding day, our house was already occupied with guests from Michael’s family who had come from distant places. I was busy serving a guest when I felt someone touch me gently. I didn't need a prophet to tell me who it was.

It was Mama.

"Dabira, come. Let me ask you something." Mama pulled at my clothe to get my attention.

"Mama, do you need anything?" I asked.

"No. I want to ask you something." She said pulling me further away towards her room. She stopped outside her room. I watched as she looked around to see if any one was paying attention to us.

Finally satisfied, she said "Hmm!! Dabira, did Damilola confide in you about any issue?"

"Here we go again!" I thought in frustration as I said to her "Mama, let's enter your room."

We entered and I made her sat on the bed as I sat beside her.

"Grandma!! You've been scaring me with all this questions oo." I replied really worried. "What did you see? Did God tell you anything?" I asked in whisper.

"No oo.." she replied smiling a bit; but suddenly moved closer to me and asked back in whisper. "But did Damilola mention anything as regards a curse? "

"Curse ?" I asked baffled as Mama looked at me thoughtfully as I continued. "No. But there is no need to fear. The Bible has said the curse causeless shall not come. So no need to worry. Segbo ? (You understand? ). Let me return to what I was doing." I said as I stood to go.

I was out of the room and was about closing the door when Mama called again "Dabira, what if it has a cause and is already in action?" She looked really troubled.

"Mama... It is well." I said as I closed the door.

So many thoughts crossed my mind as I returned to my duty.

The Wedding day arrived and the wedding program was successful. Entertainment of guests started and I set to work after making sure Mama sat in a place where I could keep my eyes on her as Mum and Dad were busy with other things. I asked someone to serve her food but I watched with concern as Mama ate the food slowly.

Her attention was on something else.

I followed her gaze.

Mama was looking at the couple who were smiling and laughing.
I returned my attention back to her to see her chock on a bite.

She stopped eating and sipped from her water. I waited for her to continue eating but was surprised when she held her chest as if struggling to breathe.

I dropped the plate i was holding in panic as I walked towards her.

Her attention shifted to me.

Her face was becoming white but she gave me a weak smile. A smile that said "This might be the last time I'll see you, Dabira."

I moved faster as she closed her eyes and fell back against the chair she sat on.

Someone shouted "This woman has fainted!"

I reached where she was and shook her in panic.

"Mama." I cried out in fear.
--------------------------------------------

"Not today Mama... " I cried as we waited at the Emergency Unit Waiting room while the doctors attended to her.

"It is well, Dabira. Calm down." My mother said as the attending doctor came towards us.

"Can I speak to you Sir? " The Doctor said to my father as he stood up and went with him. My father came back in few minutes.

"Mama is fine." he said as I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"Her blood sugar is low. We were so busy with Wedding preparations that none of us noticed she had been skipping her meals." He sighed rubbing his face in regret.

"Oh!! I do take her food to her room since we couldn't get time to eat together. Those women washing the plates are the ones that do pack her plates and none ever told me she never eats." I explained.

"She's awake but we will be spending just few minutes with her as we have to get her fruits." My father explained.

"OK. No problem." I said as we all went to check on her.

"Dabira! David! Margaret!" Mama called softly as she smiled at us.

"Mama, you scared me. What's with you skipping meals? " I asked smiling a bit.

"I was fasting! " she replied softly.

The Story still continues.....

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 2:15pm On May 07, 2020
Still Episode 1.

Fasting? Maami (Mother); you better be careful." My father said to her.

"What were you fasting about? Because I don't understand oo " Mum asked.

"Hmm... Oro Damilola ku ni!!( It's on Damilola's issue) "

I gaped at her in shock.

Grandma was fasting and praying for my Friend.

I was still trying to process that information well when a nurse came to tell us we had to get mama something to eat.

Dad agreed to go home with me while Mum stayed in the hospital.
I followed Dad out of the hospital lost in thought.

Something was definitely wrong somewhere but I had to figure that out first.

Why do you think Mama Aderinto is behaving this way?

What do you think I should do?

Source : https://peculiarinspiro./2019/03/24/dabira-episode-1/

----------------

I'm looking forward to your Comments and Thoughts.

Be on look out for Episode 2.

Story Source:
www.peculiarinspiro.

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 4:15pm On May 07, 2020
Episode 2

Days revolved into weeks; and weeks into months but Mama's health deteriorated along.

Damilola and Michael were doing fine so I soon forgot about them and focused on my work and taking care of Mama.

It was exactly five months after the wedding when one day my grandmother called my dad to her room. I was typing on my phone when my eyes caught Dad come out few minutes later and went searching for something in his room.

I and Mum watched as he went back and forth.

“Dear, Hope there is no problem ?” Mum asked.

“Not at all. Mama is asking me to put a memory card in her phone and I don’t know why. She insists I get it now.”

“Hmm! Okay." I said but my mind was still trying to calculate what she would need a memory card for.

Daddy went to her room and came back to the sitting room. My look told him I was waiting for an update so he said “She said she wants to do some kind of voice recording. I have helped her set it but she said I should excuse her.”

“Ok!! I will check on her later then.” I said to Mum and Dad.
I returned to typing on my phone until about thirty minutes later when I remembered her.

I went to her room silently hoping to meet her sleeping. But there she was speaking into the phone with intensity.

She saw me and shooed me off immediately.

“What is mama recording now?” I asked no one in particular as I went to my room with a frown on my face.

At dinner that night, Mama thanked Dad gratefully for the card and talked about how she was able to save the recording herself.

We all laughed over that as I tried to shake off the idea of picking her phone and going through it.

"It doesn't really matter, as long as she's happy." I smiled to myself at that thought.

-----------------------------------------------

“Dabira!!” My Mum screamed out my name one evening.

“MA!! ” I shouted back as I traced the direction of her voice to grandma’s room. I got to the room with so much speed.

One look at Mama told me all I needed to know. Her time was up.

“Call your Dad.” Mummy said as I ran out shivering. He was discussing with a neighbor outside. Daddy ran in when he heard his mother was about breathing her last. I stood at a corner crying silently. Daddy quickly went into action of helping her prepare to meet The Lord.

"Maami!! Looks like Jesus is calling you home today. Remember those songs I thought you about heaven. Remember Holiness is your ticket to Heaven. You are seeing Heaven soon. You are going to know Christ more than we have ever known him. Is there anything you wish to tell us?” Daddy said as Mama listened silently.

“Let us meet there." she said as she looked at each of us smiling gently. We understood her.

“Of course Mama. God will help us.” Mum said as I began to beg God not to take Mama home yet.

"Dabira!! Stop that!" Mama said with one loud voice I didn't know she had causing me to shake in fear.

"I'm sorry.. It's just that... " I started saying as I wept. My grandma was my gist partner. I could tell her anything. She made me see Relationship with God in a better way. She was my mentor. I could tell if she was worried even before others noticed. How could I let her go so easily?

“David, I need to tell you something.” Mama said whispering as I was pulled out of the room by my mother.

“Dabira…” I heard her mention my name to Dad in whisper before Mum closed the door.

About five minutes later, daddy came out of the room holding something in his left hand.

“Dabira, she wants to speak to you."

I entered.

I sat on the bed holding her hands.

“God, I need strength to talk to her.” She prayed loud enough for me to hear as almost immediately she gained strength and sat up a bit.

Her eyes twinkled in a way I had never seen before.

“Dabira!! I know these last months you’ve had to put off with my troubles." She said as I smiled gently.

"Sincerely, I wish nothing will happen to make you understand me but I need you to listen to me carefully." I repositioned myself carefully.

The Story continues...

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 4:16pm On May 07, 2020
Episode 2 Continued.

“Dabira, if something happens, and you feel like you’ve run out of ideas but you feel I may have an answer to it. Just tell your father. He knows what to do. But if nothing happens, don’t bother to seek for any answer. Do you understand me ?” she explained carefully.

“Yes Mama. ” I replied though confused a bit.

“Dabira, I am so proud of you and I’m grateful for a granddaughter like you. You don't mind inconveniencing yourself for others. Thanks for taking care of me. Make sure we see in heaven okay." She said smiling as I started crying. She held my face with one hand as she used the other to support herself.

"Forgive me for I won't be able to see you walk down the aisle. I have to go meet my Saviour." She said as I shook my head in response.

"Orun oun aye kun fun ogo re ...."( The heavens and earth is full of your glory.) She started as she laid down again.

I joined in singing but I couldn't help but notice her eyes shining brightly.

Mama Aderinto passed on singing and smiling.

---------------------------------------

It was just a week after Mama’s death and I was studying my Bible when my phone rang.

It was Michael.

I was surprised as we haven't spoken for sometime.

Guilt of having not called the couple for some time made me ignore it.

At the third ring i finally picked up.

"Hello…” a distraught Michael said before I could even greet him.

“Hello.. how has life been? I’m so sorry I have not called you for sometimes. I have just been busy.” I said.

“Oh! I thought you knew about this!” he said.

“Know about what ?” I asked confused as I dropped the book I held.

“Oh my!! Dabira, my wife has disappeared !!!” he said as I stood up in shock.

Source: https://peculiarinspiro./2019/03/29/dabira-episode-2/
----------------------
How do we deal with this disappearing of a thing?

Do drop your thoughts as you watch out for Episode 3.

Story Source:
www.peculiarinspiro.

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by zika19(f): 6:45pm On May 07, 2020
I really enjoyed this story remindind us to always meet our potter for remoulding anytime there is a crack in our life.
Strong prayer before marriage emmmmmmmmm can't be overemphasized.
Thanks peculiarinspiro. May God's wisdom continue to flow in you. You will never lack inspiration.

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 07, 2020
Nice read

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by Blackween(f): 11:41pm On May 07, 2020
I'm enjoying it already, more wisdom from heaven

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 8:58am On May 08, 2020
zika19:
I really enjoyed this story remindind us to always meet our potter for remoulding anytime there is a crack in our life.
Strong prayer before marriage emmmmmmmmm can't be overemphasized.
Thanks peculiarinspiro. May God's wisdom continue to flow in you. You will never lack inspiration.

Yeah! Strong Prayer before marriage should be taken seriously.

You are welcome Zika and thanks for reading.

Amen and Amen.
Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 8:59am On May 08, 2020
guruzmarstk:
Nice read

Thanks. Please do invite others...
Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
Blackween:
I'm enjoying it already, more wisdom from heaven

Awwn! That's my desire: that my readers enjoy what they get from me.

Amen. Thanks for following the story.

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2020
Episode 3

“Oh my!! Dabira, my wife has disappeared!” he said as I stood up in shock.

“What do you mean?” I asked as I cleared my throat.

“I came back from work today and discovered few of her things were gone. I called her but she didn’t pick up. I called someone I know in her place of work but I was told she complained of being ill and left work early. I don’t know who else to call.”

I walked round the room thoughtfully trying to think.

“Have you tried calling her mum?” I asked.

“I did but she hasn’t picked up. You know how she is. We haven’t even spoken since we got married except the one time we visited her and she was still acting cold.” he explained.

“It’s alright. Let me inform my parents I will call you back.” I said as I proceeded to meet my parents who were in their room.

“Mum, Can I come in?” I asked as i knocked on the door.

“Yes.” Mummy replied from the inside as I opened the door.

“Mum, I don’t understand but it looks like Damilola ran away.” I said causing Dad to look up at me through his glasses from where he sat.

“Ran away bawo ? What do you mean?” Mum asked.

“Michael just called me that she even packed some of her things.”

“Ha! That is serious then. How about contacting her mum?” She said.

“He said she’s not picking up.”

“It’s alright. Let me call her myself.” Mum said as I nodded briskly before leaving their room.

I tried calling Damilola five times but she didn’t pick up.

I finally called Michael back dejected.

“Michael, have you heard anything?” I asked.

“I haven’t been able to reach either her or her mother yet but someone told me he saw her at the airport this afternoon.

“Airport? Are you kidding me?” I gaped in surprise.

“Seriously; I’m so confused.”
I tapped my finger on the table as if counting beats though lost in thought until I asked “Did you guys have an argument”

“Actually, we did have one but we’ve settled it. It isn’t something that should make her act like this.” He explained.

“Alright. Mum promised to call her mother. Let me go and find out what she’s got.”

“Alright; thanks.” He said.

“You’re welcome.” I replied ending the call as I ran quickly to my parents’ room. I was about knocking when the door opened and my parents came out.

“Dabira, this is serious than we think ooo.” My Dad said shaking his head.

“What do you mean?” I asked looking from his face to Mum’s.

“Honey, play her the recording.” Dad said to Mum as he moved into the sitting room.

“A recording?” I asked surprised.

“Yes; you had to hear her side of the story too.” Dad explained as the recording played.

“I was surprised when I saw her. I came back from an outing to meet her outside the door. Actually, I didn't subscribe to her marrying that guy as you all know. She was the one that said he's the will of God. When she arrived though, she didn't tell me anything. But with her behavior, Michael must have really offended her. Come and see her shouting at me because I mentioned his name. It is astonishing honestly. But I’m happy sha...” She said laughing.

I shook my head in disbelief..

My phone rang at that point and as I guessed it was Michael.

I picked it up.

“Michael, I’m sorry. I don't think I understand what is going on." I said unhappily.

“Oh! OK but please where is she?” he asked in concern.

“She is with her Mum. I just listened to her Mum's conversation with mine.”

“Alright. Please send it to me on watts app. I need to hear what she said.”

“Alright.”

“Can you at least hear whatever happened from Dami herself?”

“She's not picking up.” I said.

“Alright; please try again. I am so confused right now.” He said causing me to pity him.

“I'm sorry. I will get back to you later.”

I dropped the call as I looked at my parents who were trying to follow our conversation.

“Hmm! I need to speak to Damilola. I hope it's not her Mom that pushed her to do this?” I asked.

“No; Dabira. Her mom told us the truth. I am sure of that."

The Story continues...

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 9:21am On May 08, 2020
Episode 3 Continued.

“Why don't we call the mother again and find out if Dabira can speak to her daughter?” Daddy suggested.

“Yes, that’ll be okay.” I said as Mum dialed her number.

She picked on the first ring.

“Hello. Has Michael told you what he did?” she asked as if already waiting for us to call.

“No. But please can we speak to Dami.” I said as Mum passed me the phone.

“Who is that?” I heard Dami's voice in the background.

“Dabira!!” her mother replied.

“Let me speak to her.” She said.

“Are you sure you are OK?” her mother retort.

“Mum.” she called put.

“Alright.”

“Hello, Dabira” Damilola said and my heart swelled in happiness.

“Yes sis, what happened now? Your husband has been worried.” I started.

“He is… Well, he shouldn’t be...” she said, like it meant nothing to her.

“Ha!! Don’t say that at all. What happened to you guys?” I asked as Mum motioned to me to put the phone on loudspeaker.

“Dabira.. I don’t even know. I’m just tired of him. I’m tired of being married to him”

“Dami, are you listening to yourself?”

“Yeah… Of course I am. I was enjoying my time with him but honestly I don’t know what came over me yesterday. I just felt like leaving him and I did.” She said as my Mum shook her head.

“Dami, you are coming back to your husband.” I said.

“Dabira… I’m not... At least for now.” she said.

“Are you happy? Do you even miss him at all?” I asked amazed.

“I do… but I’m fine sha.” She said like it didn’t concern her. At this point, my mum motioned to me to change the phone from loudspeaker to normal sound.

“Tor!! This one is deep oo. Hope I won’t come to that place like this?” I asked as I stood up and went towards the dining room.

“Don’t come at all. Nobody should even try and persuade me. When I’m ready, I’ll come back.”

“Dami, Do you hear yourself? What happened to your promise that you’ll stand by him? Please didn’t you say his flaws won’t ride your decisions and actions?”

“Leave me alone abeg. I need to clear my head.” She said as she hissed.

“Please, just don’t clear him away from your heart.” I said laughing lightly.

“Okay. Can I come over later if not now? We need to really talk.” I asked again.

“Alright.” She said as she cut the call.

“This one is too unusual. I don’t even know what to say.” Mum said clapping her hands together as I returned to the sitting room. I shook my head.

“Hmmm! Let me ask Samson what he is doing about this.” Dad said as he picked his phone to call Michael’s Dad.

“I don’t understand them jare… But I thought Dami is supposed to be a Christian. What now happened?" Michael’s father said.

“We don’t understand too.” My Dad replied.

“It will be resolved. But I thought she is different from those other women.” He said.

“Which other women?” Dad asked.

“Never mind. You won’t understand.”

“You better talk now? It’s your son’s marriage we’re talking about here.” Dad said as I waited patiently.

“Okay… do you remember Michael’s mother just left like that too. We had a small argument and she couldn’t forgive. She didn’t even bother to ask after her son. At least I hoped Dami was a Christian.” My eyes widened at this new revelation. I had always thought Michael’s Mother was deceased.

“I Know.” My Dad said. “But, you better encourage your son.”

“I will; but help us beg Dami.” He said.

“This is not the matter of begging alone. You had better be praying for him.” Dad said.

“Okay. Thanks.” He said as the call ended.

“I need to speak to Dami again” I thought as I ran to my room.

As I went, Mr Samson’s conversation with my Dad rang in my head.

“I don’t even know. I came back from work and was going to the kitchen when something just told me to take my things and leave.” Dami explained as I asked her what made her really leave.

Source : https://peculiarinspiro./2019/04/13/dabira-episode-3/
-------------------

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 9:22am On May 08, 2020
Hmm!! Don't you think this is becoming more interesting ?

Does anyone grasp what is happening?

Remember to drop your thoughts and invite others to read.

Watch out for the next Episode which will be dropped very soon.

Story Source : www.peculiarinspiro.
Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 10:21am On May 08, 2020
Episode 4

“I don’t even know. I came back from work and was going to the kitchen when something just told me to take my things and leave.” Dami explained as I asked her what made her really leave.

“Something told you to leave?”

“Yes!! The impression was so strong and I couldn’t control myself. I felt like writing a note for him when I got outside but for some reason I couldn’t enter the house again. It looked like something terrible would happen to me if I did.” she explained.

“Hmm!! This is serious.” I said thoughtfully.

“But why did you leave work earlier?” I asked.

“Oh that! I had a lot going on my mind and I was having this severe headache.”

“Thoughts about what if I may ask?”

“Something Michael did. I was seriously pained.” The statement Mr Samson about Michael’s mum finding it difficult to forgive came to my mind.

“You found it difficult to forgive him?” I asked.

“Yes, I thought I had; but I was still feeling so hurt." She said.

“Hmm! Please forgive him, He needs you.” I pleaded.

“I don’t know Dabira; I just feel we need to stay apart for now.”

“Don’t you love him anymore?” I asked.

“ I do. The thought that he’s so hurt that I left makes me feel bad. But I just feel like we need to be apart or something bad may happen.”

I sighed. “Please be praying seriously. This is the manipulation of the devil and you shouldn’t let him gain ground at all.”

“Okay.. I need to rest. I’m not feeling too fine.”

“Alright.” I finally said as she ended the call.

I called Michael and explained the situation to him.

“Help me tell her to always remember that I love her and she should be fine. Tell her I said I need her and we can work things out. What hurts is that she’s not even picking my calls or replying my messages.”

“Alright; I will plead with her.” I said.

“Thanks. I’m grateful for someone like you.” He said and I decided to just pray and watch what will happen.

One week passed and still there was no act of reconciliation.

Before I knew it Dami told me she had gotten a new job through her mom’s connection.

“Dami, what’s happening? Are you giving up on your marriage so soon?” I asked confused.

“I didn’t say that but time is going.’

“Oh! Dami. This is not fair.” I said shaking my head. "You need to see how Michael asks after you. Do you know what it feels to know others are being contacted but you just ignored him like that?” I said and I noticed she was silent and definitely listening.

I continued; “ He is praying for you. I am too. So please.”

“You’re making me look like a bad girl seriously.”

“If you Love him like you claim; if you know he is God’s gift to you like you said; you would fight for your marriage. You will fight for your man. But come on you’re not taking this serious at all. Where is the Warrior in you, Dami?” I asked as I was really disappointed in her.

“Dabira, I don’t understand what is happening but I do care about us. I miss him so much, but I just feel like I need to stay away from him.” As she talked a thought dropped in my heart.

“Do you mind us having a three day fasting and prayer?” I asked.

“That’s not a problem.” she replied.

“We’re starting tomorrow. I sense in my spirit there is more to this issue. I will send some Bible Passages and Prayer Requests to you. Please, do this like your life depends on it.”

“Okay; thanks.” She said.

Two days of the fasting soon passed and on the afternoon of the third day, memories of my Grandmother came flooding my mind. I was about remembering something I felt was important when my phone rang.

It was Dami’s mum.

“Dami just fainted. We’re on our way to the hospital.”

My heart almost leapt out of my chest.

Why does it seem to me like Dami does not feel concerned at all?

Source :
https://peculiarinspiro./2019/04/14/dabira-episode-4/
------------------
How far can Dabira get involved in the Couple's issue?

Watch out for Episode 5 .

Please drop your thoughts, I will love to hear from you. ���

Source : www.peculiarinspiro.

3 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 12:19pm On May 09, 2020
Episode 5

“Dami just fainted. We’re on our way to the hospital.” My heart almost leapt out of my chest.

“Please Ma, give me feedback later.” I pleaded with her.

I waited prayerfully as I went to meet Mum in her study to inform her.

I wanted to call Dami’s Mom few minutes later but my mom refrained me.

At exactly thirty minutes later; she called back.

“Dabira,” she called as if whispering.

“Yes Ma.. how is she?” I asked.

“She’s stabilized but she’s asleep… Hmm! Something has happened. I don’t know if this is a good news or not.”

“What is it Ma?” I asked in fear.

“She is two months pregnant.” She finally said.

“Wow! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus.” I screamed with Joy causing my Mum to wonder what was happening.

“She doesn’t know yet oo.” Dami’s Mum said.

“Why?” I asked surprised.

“She’s sleeping and considering the situation between her and Michael.”

My heart dropped…

“It’s going to be settled.” I said.

“You know what” I quickly added

“I will tell Michael now.”

“Will Dami want that?” her mother asked.

“Of course.”

I ended the call and quickly called Michael.

“Hello, Michael.” I said not knowing how to start.

“Hello, Is Damilola okay?” I smiled as I knew that was what he would ask me first. He was always concerned about her.

“Yes… Actually, She is in the hospital.” I replied.

“What?” he shouted as I heard him stand up immediately and pick up his car key.

“Which hospital? I’m going to the airport now?”

“Calm down. She’s fine. She just fainted because she was fasting.”

“Dami fainted because she was fasting? That’s strange.” he said as I heard him calming himself down.

"Dami can even go on long fasts." He said.

“Hope she is doing well now? Oh, I miss my wife.” He said as I prepared to drop the bomb.

“She’s fine. Actually, Michael; she is…”

“She is what?” he asked anxiously.

“She is 2 months pregnant.”

“Jesus Christ!!!” He shouted with joy.

“Oh my, Dabira. I need to see my wife. I need to feel my baby move in her.’

“Hmm. She doesn’t known yet though.” I explained.

“Oh well, she’ll be a bit disappointed you broke the news to me and not her. She has always fantasized and practiced how she’ll break the news to me when she takes in.” he said as I smiled.

“I’m planning to go to Ibadan tomorrow though.” I said.

“Please, let’s go together.” He pleaded.

“Hmmm! I don’t think that’s okay oo.”

“You can come in two days time. I need to talk some sense into her head.”

“Oh!! Okay. Just greet her for me. And help me make sure she’s okay.” He said as I smiled.

Dami called me few minutes later.

“Dabira, I’m carrying his baby.” She said so happily.

“Yeah; you are.”

“Mum said you told him. How did he react?”

“See you, he was so excited henn!!”

“Awwn!! I missed seeing the look on his face. I have always wondered how he will feel if he knows I’m carrying his child.”

“He was so Happy my dear; He really misses you.”

“I miss him so much. I don’t know what came over me; I need my husband with me here. With no shadow of doubt, I love him so much.”

“Hmm hmm!! Don’t worry you’ll see him in two days time.”

“Oh really?” she asked excited.

“Yeah. And I’m coming tomorrow.”

“Wow. I can’t wait to see him. He needs to come speak to his child .’” She said as I Laughed.

“So, were you able to pray for the last two days?” I asked in a serious tone.

“Yes. I can only say God helped me. Honestly, since the first day, I have felt a great intense love towards my husband. I felt like just coming home that day but I just wasn’t ready.”

“That’s God at work.”

“I want to hear his voice. ” she said softly.

“Please, can’t you call him ni? I’m not the one that said you should become “runaway bride.”

“No, I’m not calling him. Let him miss me very well.” She said laughing so hard.

“Alright!! I will deliver your message.” I said as I ended the call.

I later remembered that for the first time in a long time i had finally heard Dami say she loves her husband.

The Story Continues...

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 12:21pm On May 09, 2020
Episode 5 Continued.

It was still the third day of our fasting so I moved to my room to pray. I finished the prayer in Two hours and went outside the compound to buy Bread to take with tea.

“Eku irole Ma( Good Evening Ma)” I said to the Old Woman in the shop not too far from our house.

She was bowed down; her attention focused on something.

She looked up at me from where she sat; and I noticed it was a phone that was in her hand. She waved her hands at me as if telling me to be patient for some time.

Like a flash!! I saw my grandmother with her phone in hand shooing me away..

Like a flash!! Mama’s last conversation with me came to my mind.

“Dabira, if something happens, and you feel like you’ve run out of ideas but you feel I may have an answer to it. Just tell your father. He knows what to do. But if nothing happens, don’t bother to seek for any answer.”

This statement boomed in my ear that I shivered on a spot.

I turned back from the shop and ran back home.

“Daddy!!!” I screamed as I got back inside the house.

“What is it?” he shouted back from his study room.

“Grandma.” At that he came out of the room; Mum hurried out of the kitchen.

“What are you saying? Where did you see grandma?” Dad asked confused.

“No…. I Mean... She said I should ask you for an answer.”

“Who said so?” Mum asked confused.

“Grandma; she told me before she passed on.”

“Oh!! Yeah… what is it?” he said looking at me suspiciously.

“Do you remember Mama was acting strange before the wedding? She was asking me many things. It was as if she knew this would happen. I mean the Michael and Dami issue. Something tells me what we need to know as regards them is that answer. And Mama said it is with you.”

“Okay. But are you sure you need an answer?” he asked before he continued; "She said to make sure it isn’t because you are inquisitive.”

“Daddy. I understand.” I said.

“Alright. Go to the sitting room and calm down. You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” he said as he went to his room and Mummy dragged me silently to the sitting room.

Immediately Daddy entered the sitting room, I stood up but he motioned to me to calm down. In his hands was Mama’s phone and a small paper. He unwrapped the paper and there the memory card was.

My eyes followed as Daddy inserted it in the phone and switched it on I felt like collecting it from him but I calmed down.

“Sit down and stop shaking..”

Daddy said as he pressed play.

"Dabira mi !" boomed Mama’s voice from the phone in daddy’s hand as he handed it to me. That voice I had missed so much...

“You’ve missed me ? Pele oo… Omo mi!!( Sorry, my child.) Don’t worry we’ll see in Heaven.
Does that mean all my speculations and thoughts are right, seeing you listening to this now. I hope the couple have even spent like years together before this came on…”

“Mama, go to the main point” I said thoughtfully.

“You're saying "I should go ahead" right? I will now, so listen attentively as we travel to the past together…”

Source : https://peculiarinspiro./2019/04/16/dabira-episode-5/
------------------

It's time to travel to the Past but that will be in the next episode.

Why don't you let me know what your thoughts are?

Watch out for Episode 6.

Story Source : www.peculiarinspiro.

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by Omoshalewa04(f): 5:49pm On May 09, 2020
WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT THE NEXT EPISODE.
MORE GRACE SIS.

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 6:42pm On May 09, 2020
Omoshalewa04:
WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT THE NEXT EPISODE.

MORE GRACE SIS.

It will be posted in less than 10 minutes.

Amen. Thanks for following the story.

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 6:44pm On May 09, 2020
Episode 6

“Oluwa etobi, etobi ooo…eto bi. ( Lord, you are great. You are great)” I sang as I packed the plates out to the backyard to wash.

"Baami" as I called my Father had gone to the farm with my elder brothers while my Mother had gone to the market.

I was the last child of the family so taking care of the house when the rest went to the farm was my day to day routine.

I sighed!

I hated moments like this; as I would be the only one in our compound which was one of the only two compounds in the secluded area.

"Baba Derin" as my father called our neighbour lived in the other compound with his wife and daughter.

The atmosphere was cool!

The Leaves on the tree danced as if been conducted by the wind.

The birds chirped on…

“Wo.. O ti se te lenii!! O ti gun igi koja ewe!! ( Look at me; you've crossed your limit today.) ” I heard someone shout out in anger from the next compound.

I knew who it was as this was not the first time such would happen.

“Mama Derin and Baba Derin has started again ooo.” I said hissing as I heard slaps and shouts.

I stood up in panic.

My father was the one that always pleaded on Iya Derin’s behalf but on this day, he was not around.
I couldn’t even consider going to the farm to call him.

"What should I do now? This man will kill this woman oo ?" I thought as I tied my wrapper well and removed my slippers.

I tiptoed hurriedly outside our compound.

I turned!!

I went towards their compound, creeping silently towards the small wooden fence. I prayed that I wouldn't be caught peeping as I reached the fence.

I stretched over the fence to have a better view of the hut where the noise was coming from.

"That is Iya Derin’s hut." i said silently to myself as...

“Gbam!!” The wooden door fell down suddenly causing me to jump in fright.

I looked on not having recovered from the shock to see Baba Derin pulling Iya Derin out of the hut by her hair.

I heard her whimpering as she pleaded; “Baale mi!! E je bure. ( My husband! Please be patient.)”

“I have had enough!! Baba Bola is not around, so scream all you want. You are on your own.” He said as she held to his leg pleadily.

“Come on, remove your hand from my leg.” he said as he pushed her hand away causing her to fall to the ground.

He went back inside in anger.

I watched in pity as the woman struggled to stand up. I cheered her on within me as she almost found her balance when suddenly a bag flew through the door pushing the frail woman back to the ground.

"Ha!!" I said almost screaming as a tear escaped my eyes.

Another one flew out and another keeping the poor woman to the ground.

She was gathering her strength to stand up when he came outside with a broom and started beating her again; “ Get out of my house. I have had enough.”

At this point, I was already crying profusely, holding the fragile fence like a lifeline.

“Please" she pleaded heavily with tears. He didn't stop beating her.

I couldn't take it any longer. I moved to go inside the compound to stop him when she said "Don't come!"

I stopped...

Baba Derin stopped...

"Who are you talking to?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Don't move. " she said again weakly.

She had seen me.

I slowed down with defeat as my tears took another level.

"You are talking to anjonuns (spirits )abi? I should have known you are a witch? I have had enough. I won't ever forgive you for making my only son drown in the river."

“Baba Derin !! You are sending me away because you can’t forgive me for that. Baba Derin, was it my fault? I went to wash cloth and he crawled off! Would I have watched my son drown to death?" she asked as I pitied her.

"You are always saying you are sorry. You should have drowned with him that day? And you haven't given birth since then.." He said kicking her again.

She wasn't giving up!!

"With all the beatings and anger, please has your son come back from the dead?" She said laughing mockingly at first before shouting out at him "Has he?"

The Story continues.....

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 6:58pm On May 09, 2020
Episode 6 Continued.

She broke down in tears again. He moved in anger and went inside.

I saw him first!! Cutlass in hand.

I wanted to scream her name but it looked like my mouth were gummed together.

She saw him too.

She stood up hurriedly.

"Baba Derin, Ayafi ti okunrin yin oba se obinrin re loku; Obinrin yin o ma fi yin sile ni. (Except if your males don’t do anything to hurt their spouses; your wives will always leave you. You won’t even need to send them away. They will leave of their own accord.” She said in anger and tears .

“Iro lo pa !! Esinsin re ole duro segbe osusu owo mi! Esinsin re aku! (You lie. You can't compare a Bunch of Broom to an housefly; your housefly will die)” he replied angrily.

“Except if I was really guilty and unconcerned as you said; it will start happening from your time sef, if you marry another wife when I leave; if you offend her and she can’t forgive you she will leave. They will always leave you. You will all die in loneliness..." She said shouting and screaming as she packed her bags and dragged it behind her.

I couldn’t stop crying..

“Egun re!! (This is a Curse)Ha!!” I shivered at the thought of what she said happening. I looked back at Baba Derin as he hissed and even swept off her footsteps mockingly.

“That's how their steps will be invisible and cleaned off when they leave. You won't even know where to search for them.” she added again.

“Yepa !!” I shouted again causing Mama Derin to look over to where I hid.

She had probably forgotten I was there as she looked at me silently.

“Ko radada radada re lo.…. (Go with your problems)” Baba Derin said at her.

I started crying and pleading with her from afar to be patient.

“Derin!!" she whispered to me from afar.

I understood what she meant.

I shook my head as she looked back at the compound she once lived in tears and turned.

“Except if they don’t commit the unforgivable.” she said again stamping her leg on the ground as if affirming her declarations.

I followed her with my eyes till I couldn't see her again.

I had seen enough.

I shook my head as I crawled back silently to our compound.

I sat down against a tree and began to analyse everything I had seen and heard saying “That’s a big curse ooo. Oh my !! All the men will not understand what is happening to them when their wives are leaving.”

“Don’t ever forget today.” a voice said in my ear audibly causing me to look back in fright.

I was alone.

I started singing again to focus on what I was about doing originally.

“Bola …” My father’s familiar voice from outside the compound caused me to rise hurriedly.

I moved to collect the sack he carried from his hand but he noticed my swollen eyes.

“What is it?” he asked holding back the sack he wanted to give me.

“Aunty Derin's Mother has gone.” I replied crying and shaking my head.

“Are you sure? Because I remember seeing someone like her going towards the river oo.”

“River?” I asked back in shock?

Her conversation with her husband boomed in my ear.
He had said she should have drowned...

"Oh no!" I said as I ran out of the compound.

I feared the thought that came to my mind as I ran with all my might. My Father ordered my brothers to come after me.

I got to the river.

I looked around.

There they were on the shore, all the bags she carried.

Her slippers, I saw too...

I traced her footsteps and watched it fade into the river.

It was too late.

She had drowned herself.

I sat down crying seriously as my brothers arrived with my Father trying to catch up with them.

They understood immediately and my father ordered them to search for her body.

She was dead already.

Frozen... Anger, Pain clearly written on her face.

I couldn't take it anymore, I cried out in pain.

"Don't ever forget this day." The voice said to me again as my father pulled me home with him...

Baba Derin felt no remorse at all.

Aunty Derin wept seriously. I delivered her mother’s silent message to her.

This episode still continues....

2 Likes

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 7:07pm On May 09, 2020
Still Episode 6...

I couldn't recover from the shock of her death for days as the event played in my head and mind for days.

Because of Baba Derin's Resentment and Uncontrolled Anger, Mama Derin was pushed to her death!!

Because of Baba Derin's Resentment and Uncontrolled Anger, generations have to suffer from Mama Derin's declaration!!

Life continued and I soon got over the incidence.

Aunty Derin soon got married to a Chief’s son and her father also remarried.

Aunty Derin was happy with her husband and son Samson so I was grateful the curse wasn’t real at all.

I however was shocked when one day Baba Derin’s New wife left with her two children and was never found.

Baba Derin later died of heart attack.

I soon got married to a young man in the village too and gave birth to David.

Coincidentally, along the line he and Samson became friends.

Samson soon got married but mysteriously his wife left him too.

On deep thoughts, the curse didn’t affect Aunty Derin since she was a female and married out of the family but every female that married into the family and has an argument with her husband will leave the man stranded.

So Dabira, I guess Michael is left stranded now.

My child, the soluton is simple; that curse needs to be broken now or else it is still has potent as ever. It was a declaration made with pain but Jesus Christ has bore the pain already for them.

“Omo mi!! ( My Child), handle this issue with wisdom and divine leading. Remember, a voice told me never to forget what happened. I didn’t understand then but God knew a generation would come that would accept him and would need help. God depended on me thus far, he is now depending on you.

You know what ?

How do you go from here?

Remember that curse has a trigger;
Mama Derin kept saying
“Except if he does not offend her. " meaning Dami didn’t forgive her husband for something. Unforgiveness then opened the door.

Start from there first.

Forgiveness before any other thing can be done.

Dabira, I trust you. May The Good Lord be with you always. I wish I can tell you more but hurry and stop the devil from causing more calamities.

The voice recording stopped as i looked up to Mum and Dad’s thoughtful face with teary face. I had cried all the while.

“No wonder Michael’s mum’s left" Mum sighed!

“No wonder Samson said he thought Damilola was different…” Dad added. "He was already connecting something's himself but he was’t even a Christian and I guess there wasn’t much for him to come up with a conclusion with.”

“What next now Dabira?” Dad asked noting I was still silent.

I looked at both of them silently as I held the phone like a lifeline.

“I’m going to Ibadan to meet Damilola first thing tomorrow morning. This is a battle that needs to be fought without delay.” I said.

“And Michael?” asked Mum.

“ I think its better I send this to him and tell him to begin prayers immediately. I'll also tell him to hold his going to Ibadan till next week.” I explained as I stood up.

I almost tripped as I hurried to my room to get my phone.

I chatted him up and sent the recording to him.

"You better let's start fasting and prayer though I don’t think Dami can fast. God that revealed this, will solve things.” I added quickly to the message before sending.

I dropped my phone and moved to pack some few things I would be needing during my stay in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by Omoshalewa04(f): 7:09pm On May 09, 2020
hmmm.. it is better to keep silent when angry. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by Zara20(f): 11:55pm On May 09, 2020
i am speechless.....but thank God that their union was instituted my God,I believe He ll give them freedom and victory. It is really good to marry according to God's will

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 12:11am On May 11, 2020
Omoshalewa04:
hmmm..
it is better to keep silent when angry.
Thanks for the update.

Yeah. Thanks for reading.
Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 12:11am On May 11, 2020
Zara20:
i am speechless.....but thank God that their union was instituted my God,I believe He ll give them freedom and victory. It is really good to marry according to God's will

����
Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 11, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by Omoshalewa04(f): 10:07am On May 12, 2020
Next Episode Abeg o

1 Like

Re: DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2020
Sorry for the delay in posting. I was temporarily banned for some hours by auto-bot. ��

But I am here again... ��

We move...

Episode 7

The next morning, Dad dropped me off at the Airport and I took a early morning flight to Ibadan.

The flight was an hour flight so I had contacted Dami's Mother before leaving our house so she was waiting for me when we landed at Ibadan.

We exchanged greetings and she asked after my parents.

“They are doing well, Ma. How is Dami doing?” I asked.

“She's fine. She was still sleeping when I left home. So I didn't bother waking her.”

“Alright. I can't wait to see her.” I said smiling as I dropped my bag in the trunk of the vehicle.

“Same for her too. She even cleaned the room you'll be staying herself. I have not seen her happy like that in a long time. Thanks for being there for her.” She said as she held my hands gratefully.

“Oh!! Dami is my friend, Ma and she deserves the best. The Devil just wants to manipulate things. But God is in control.” I said as we entered into her car.

“It is well.” She said.

“Amen oo.” I said as I looked around the airport while she drove out.

Silence filled the vehicle throughout the journey and I used that moment to pray that my coming to IB would be a Blessing and a Fruitful one at that.

We soon arrived the house and I settled into the visitor's room.

Dami was still sleeping but I asked to be let into her room. She was staying in her former room.

I opened the door and entered. Cuddled around a pillow, sleeping soundly was my friend.

I smiled. I had missed her.

“This is not where you should be, sweetie. It's time to take back what's yours.” I said to her like she could hear me and left her room.

“It is written in Nahum 1:13 that "For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder." Thank you Jesus because it is the set time for every yoke to be broken. As it is written let every yoke clasped around Damilola, clasped around Michael be broken in the Name of Jesus.”

That was me praying the first night I arrived IB.

Dami was there with me too in the sitting room as we fired Prayers up into Heaven.

The next day, I contacted Michael and we started fasting and Prayer together. We shared Prayer requests. Dami couldn't fast but we prayed together. At midnight's we woke up to pray too. Prayer became the daily routine in the house for that whole week.

At a time, the Holy Spirit led me to tell Damilola to lay her hands on her tummy and use her unborn child as a contact to the coming generation and speak into their lives.

We sang; we prayed; we studied the Bible.

The Holy Spirit took control and indeed we knew there was Victory already.

Throughout this whole time, Michael and Dami rarely spoke but I knew something was already been done in the Spiritual realm. It was a time of dealing for each of them.

“Thank you Jesus because Chains are broken.

Thank you Jesus because there is liberation.

Thank you Jesus the battle has been won. Thank you Jesus because every Stranger has heard our voice and are out of their hiding places.

Thank you Jesus because as it written that you will deliver us out of the hand of the wicked and out of the hands of the terrible so it has happened. Dabira and Michael have been delivered; their generation has been delivered from the hands of the terrible man.

Thank you Jesus because you have come against the destroying mountain and you have stretched your hand and made it a burnt mountain.

Thank you Jesus because your Spirit has lifted up a Standard against the enemy that came in as a flood.

Thank you Jesus because Michael and Dabira are far from Oppression, they are far from terror and they need not fear.

Thank you Jesus because gatherings has been scattered and powers has fallen and failed for their sake.

The Story continues...

(1) (2) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 11 / Downlaod Rich Dad Poor Dad And Other Audio Books Here And Get 200free Sms / Story: 3 Sisters And A Copper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.