Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake (16371 Views)

Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Chiefpress: 2:25pm On May 07, 2020
COVID-19: NIGER STATE GOVERNMENT REFUTES SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO

The Niger State Government has described as fake, the video circulating on the social media, which alleged that the Covid-19 patient in the state protested poor condition of the quarantine facilities.

A statement made available to newsmen by the Niger State Task Force on COVID-19 explained that the video is an attempt to water down the frantic efforts the government is making towards combating the pandemic.

According to the Task Force, "There are two toilet facilties, one for females and one for Males. The isloation centre has 24 hours electricity, having been connected to a 33KVA and standby generator .

It explained further, "The relations of the patient did not want the woman to be quarantined. So, they started making trouble, demanding for her release. Out of mischief, they also went on to do a video in order to discredit the efforts of the state government.

"However, in line with the guidelines by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, both the woman and her brothers have been quarantined."

The Task Force also reiterated that the woman who naturally should not have been in Niger State because of her condition, decided to leave Kano state on her own accord to seek medical attention in the state.

"Her reason for coming to Niger State according to her was because of her inability to access health care services in Kano State. So, she decided to contravene Niger COVID-19 Order and came back to Suleja, Niger state, but for the alertness of good spirited individuals who raised an alarm ,she was immediately picked up. Her relations however followed from Suleja in protest down to Minna," the Task Force cleared.

It also pointed out that Niger state has well equipped Isolation/Quarantine Centres and those who are being quarantined are well Taken care of, describing those including media organisations who are circulating the purported video as mischief makers who would rather not see any good in what government is doing.

Dr M. M. Makusidi
Commissioner for Health, Niger state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYR5ej8dph8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GOg3nVAvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5cz-JtbT14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by raymondedesiri(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2020
Government of lies.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Tissaia(f): 2:30pm On May 07, 2020
I don't know why Nigerians are cowarddds. Nigeria's problem is corruption and insecurities not a virus that's is little more than N1H1
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the UN founders has us by the short and curlies. And they know it. Closing churches and mosques while allowing Bank and Markets. There's no real atheist so no angry paranoid person should quote me about religion. Every single atheist av failed lie detector test when asked about God.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Factfinder1(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2020
Lies

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Goldenheart(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
cool If dem like make dem take politics dey play with dem life..

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Richmondate(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
This is funny because
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
The Niger State Government has described as fake, the video circulating on the social media, which alleged that the Covid-19 patient in the state protested poor condition of the quarantine facilities. 

A statement made available to newsmen by the Niger State Task Force on COVID-19 explained that the video is an attempt to water down the frantic efforts the government is making towards combating the pandemic. 

According to the Task Force, "There are two toilet facilties, one for females and one for Males. The isloation centre has 24 hours electricity, having been connected to a 33KVA and standby generator .
This is a case of accusations and counter accusations.
Baba 70 said it all in that popular track.
All lives matter.
The citizen's life comes first.

Together as a nation,
we will win this war against this deadly virus.

Meanwhile,
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!! shocked shocked

This is coming from some of us @[color=#006600][/color],
that are first responders and at the fore front of it all.
God's able protection is all we pray for daily for everyone here.

Stay safe y'all!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by aremed(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
I am Bisi (not real name) from Ogun State, Ijebu and i stay in Lagos State. Am 33years , working and I need a serious man from 35-37 years for a serious relationship, must be a christian,God-fearing, faithful, diligent and must have a good job. Kindly contact the poster if you are interested on whatsapp 08186816256

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Coinvision: 4:43pm On May 07, 2020
It's True. I Was Among The Protesters

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click The Link On My Signature Below To Learn How To Earn Passive income Daily

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Slawormir: 4:43pm On May 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Hahahaha

"However, in line with the guidelines by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, both the woman and her brothers have been quarantined."

Hahaha
This one shock me. Kukuma quarantine all of them including the woman and her relatives

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Gkay1(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2020
APC = all promises cancel.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Nazgul: 4:43pm On May 07, 2020
Useless government

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by seunlayi(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
Whatever, we Don hear
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by ekele177: 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Xucxex1997: 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
Lies again from the zoo government

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Aidlyfe: 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
One toilet for female, one toilet for male.

God airpus ooo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Gkay1(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
aremed:
I am Bisi (not real name) from Ogun State, Ijebu and i stay in Lagos State. Am 33years , working and I need a serious man from 35-37 years for a serious relationship, must be a christian,God-fearing, faithful, diligent and must have a good job. Kindly contact the poster if you are interested on whatsapp 08186816256
Searching with conditions, it is well with u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by mrZENographer: 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
Lol
But the woman travel knowing she has Coro. Did she enter bus or she trek go Niger?

This photo is real. Study it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Fosterica(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
Odimma, but can you show us where you kept them??the isolation cell
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Dpharisee: 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
Me I don taya for coronic news. Let me go to Romance section and check stories like...
I came back home and met my husband doing this...
Girl with the largest lips takes 20 injections
How to marry Akata women.
Join Ashawo beer parlour WhatsApp group here
Mrs Chikara did this to me pictures included
My landlord wants my Kpekus as rent what do I do?
grin grin
Meanwhile I sighted this guy and his group pictured below on this topic above, I know that somebody must cancel his comment grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Goldenheart(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
aremed:

cry Lord have mercy
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by seunlayi(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2020
Gkay1:
Xfhhhg

Seriously, like say Seun go pay you [i][/i]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Dindondin(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
It's a lie
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by seunlayi(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
aremed:

See format àwọn ọmọ aráyé

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Oshkosch: 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by aremed(m): 4:42pm

@ Bisi I hope you also have all the qualities you listed above? Or u want to be a gold digger? Which one?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Dindondin(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
Saved space for counter attack
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Gkay1(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
seunlayi:

Seriously, like say Seun go pay you [i][/i]
D battle of booking space in nairaland. Sorry G
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Bladesociety: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves N2billion For Purchase Of Cattle To Boost Animal Production / Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer / Onne Sea Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.