Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) (99715 Views)

NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start / Port Harcourt Law School Nears Completion: Pictures & Video / Ned Nwoko's Sports University Of Nigeria Gets FG's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by mauriebloss: 2:28pm On May 07, 2020
Aerial View of the Administrative/Faculty buildings of the Proposed Stars University located in Idumuje Ugboko in Aniocha North LGA Delta State Nigeria being built by Multi Billionaire Prince Ned Nwoko, husband to Regina Daniels

Ned Nwoko’s Stars University Idumuje-Ugboko nears completion (photos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOhVY430mhk

Billionaire Businessman and Antarctica explorer, Prince Ned Nwoko’s Stars University Idumuje-Ugboko near completion.

The Chancellor of the first Sports university in Africa, @princenednwoko released the Ariel pictures of the Proposed Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko in Aniocha North LGA, Delta State yesterday to disabused the mind of those who have been feed with lies that no development of such was going on.

The pictures comprises of administrative blocks, lecture hall, canteen and junior staff quarters near completion.

The pictures and video were released on social media by Prince Ned Nwoko’s Media and Publicity officer, @megastar_magazine. It would be recalled that National University Commission NUC delegates were there in March 2020 to access the level of work done to facilitate the approval of Stars University which acronym STARS stands for SPORTS, TECHNOLOGY, ART, RESEARCH AND SCIENCE.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_0WJKMHY3r/?igshid=1b3f1h3mvzfxn

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2020
Welcome development.

Regina Daniels should just drop out from Igbenedion University and enroll in her husband University as a show of support.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Exploits57: 3:41pm On May 07, 2020
The school sanctioned her for insulting a lecturer ,she's no more a student in igbenedion
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Welcome development.

Regina Daniels should just drop out from Igbenedion University and enroll in her husband University as a show of support.

314 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2020
Exploits57:
The school sanctioned her for insulting a lecturer ,she's no more a student in igbenedion

Oooh... Really??

Just hearing this tho. So she was expelled.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
Wowwwww.. beautiful indeed grin see fine fine structures ... cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by uniqueuser(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2020
las las poor man no fit afford am.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by nams77: 3:50pm On May 07, 2020
Well, nice investment. School everywhere but no jobsz

175 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Coldie(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2020
Exploits57:
See mind o... But that's excess now. How would they expel her for just that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:06pm On May 07, 2020
So many universities, no job!!!

Good effort though why not build factories that can process our natural resources

That's what this government should be looking at!!!

If there's anything like reincarnation, may Nigeria NEVER experience a Buhari again!!!

295 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by ArticleBeast: 4:10pm On May 07, 2020
Coldie:

She has been piling up her excesses. From smoking marijuana in campus premises to throwing wild parties...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by DriggityDre: 4:11pm On May 07, 2020
Coldie:

Maybe she has probably shown signs of disrespect, before then. They might have been looking for a window to expel her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by cutiedave(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2020
uniqueuser:
las las poor man no fit afford am.
True

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Coldie(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2020
ArticleBeast:

She has been piling up her excesses. From smoking marijuana in campus premises to throwing wild parties...
That Ned needs to call her to order o... She is his wife not his runs girl o.

I once saw a video it f her in a club smoking, and Ned was passing a blunt to her...

I dont know if its the money that got there her or d fame or d power

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Coldie(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

Maybe she has probably showed signs of disrespect, before then. They might have been looking for a window to expel her.
She now schools abroad

16 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Daveedoo: 4:18pm On May 07, 2020
Nice school
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Babawon1: 4:23pm On May 07, 2020
are u stranded, like to earn some little cash. check my signature
Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 07, 2020
We need more FACTORIES and INDUSTRIES in Nigeria.
We need Stable Light.

It's difficult driving through streets of Los Angeles/ San Fransisco without seeing FACTORIES and coupling plants.
The JUICE FACTORIES alone, in some states in the US put together can create 20million Jobs in Nigeria.
I can barely count the Juice in Nigeria ( Chivita, Five Alive, Frutta and help me remember them...?).
The same applies to China.
Universities are not even littered like this in the US.
We need to create jobs, so as to absorb people coming out.
We know Universities are Good, but the ones we have on ground are serving.
Except this one has been designed to be a Special Technical College/University

In the same vein, people need to plan the number of kids they envisage to have in future.
The suffering in Nigeria is just too much.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by InlandTaipan84(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
Both IMF and World Bank advised Nigeria in the 80s to invest in technical education and skills and as usual Nigeria didn't... instead they continued with their Higher Institution of learning Universities.....but now compare Nigeria and Africa as a whole to East Asia, South East Asia, even South Asia because the latter heeded the advice

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Theevilone(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Good effort though why not build factories that can process our natural resources

If there's anything like reincarnation, may Nigeria NEVER experience a Buhari again!!!

Nice suggestion but bro I believe men and u don't know more than this people , they know what is good , in fact they have thought it and the positive impact it will create but they won't build the factory not because they are wicked , I will tell u y .

I was discussing with my rich uncle and his business partners during this lockdown and I asked y our igbo producers like shooting all those Osufia and Ogbu ego films which only potray us bad and which highest end up in Alaba and Iweka market while making a well igbo cultural heritage movie will attract international viewers like the lion heart, he told me a successful business man goes for what people want and not what u like or want cos at the end na people go buy am and when i tried to make them know how big she cashed out from Neflix and he told aside the Neflix she wouldn't have made it and she didn't deliberately made it for Neflix .

He further make me understand how wizkid, zlatan olamide are making waves with little or no good message while Asa and co are relegated with their good message,

Summary wizkid and co and giving what people want .

He still went on to tell me how cheap and inferior products is moving more than expensive original products in this part of the world so I believe it's same reason Prince Nwoko went into education which he probably felt will be more rewarding than factory as me and you think .

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
Theevilone:

Nice suggestion but bro I believe men and u don't know more than this people , they know what is good , in fact they have thought it and the positive impact it will create but they won't build the factory not because they are wicked , I will tell u y .

I was discussing with my rich uncle and his business partners during this lockdown and I asked y our igbo producers like shooting all those Osufia and Ogbu ego films which only potray us bad and which highest end up in Alaba and Iweka market while making a well igbo cultural heritage movie will attract international viewers like the lion heart, he told me a successful business man goes for what people want and not what u like or want cos at the end na people go buy am and when i tried to make them know how big she cashed out from Neflix and he told aside the Neflix she wouldn't have made it and she didn't deliberately made it for Neflix .

He further make me understand how wizkid, zlatan olamide are making waves with little or no good message while Asa and co are relegated with their good message,

Summary wizkid and co and giving what people want
He still went on to tell me how cheap and inferior products is moving more than expensive original products in this part of the world so I believe it's same reason Prince Nwoko went into educaithtion which he probably felt will be more rewarding than factory as me and you think .
You are right in a way. It's his money . how I wish the Federal Government can partner with investors to solve problems which in turn yield profits.

It's all about insight

Look at innoson, even graduates can go there and get first hand experience rather than all these theories, universities are dishing out

Skilled businesses like this is what we really need if we want to diversity, move away from consuming to manufacturing economy

All the government would have done is to find people that can key into their vision.

As the major problem facing this country right now is lack of employment

24 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

PLEASE, enough of all this BUHARI...
NIGERIA has never been a Nation right from the 60s.
In Fact, it was already shattered before Buhari sneaked into power to finally Bury it.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Coldie(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You are right though how I wish the Federal Government can partner with in
[
Theevilone:

Summary wizkid and co and giving what people want .

He still went on to tell me how cheap and inferior products is moving more than expensive original products in this part of the world so I believe it's same reason Prince Nwoko went into education which he probably felt will be more rewarding than factory as me and you think .
quote author=EVILFOREST post=89292782]We need more FACTORIES and INDUSTRIES in Nigeria.
We need Stable Light.

It's difficult driving through streets of Los Angeles/ San Fransisco without seeing FACTORIES and coupling plants.
The JUICE FACTORIES alone, in some states in the US put together can create 20million Jobs in Nigeria.
I can barely count the Juice in Nigeria ( Chivita, Five Alive, Frutta and help me remember them...?).
The same applies to China.
Universities are not even littered like this in the US.
We need to create jobs, so as to absorb people coming out.
We know Universities are Good, but the ones we have on ground are serving.
Except this one has been designed to be a Special Technical College/University

In the same vein, people need to plan the number of kids they envisage to have in future.
The suffering in Nigeria is just too much.
[/quote]
Nigeria's major problem is not all these, we have them in abundance, its power. Once we have power naturally we will industrialize, our power system is unpredictable. There was a factory in jos, plateau that had to fold up because of power cause during manufacturing u would suffer a black out and one black out alone would cause untold damages.

If not for the fact that our oil industry is self powered, if they were banking on Nepa a lot of them would have gone bankrupt by now.

Companies can't be the same with oil companies, only the gas from oil companies can power a small community, but as a non oil company u have to keep buying fuel upon fuel leading to high cost of production.

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by doctore212(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2020
Idumeje (Odumeje). If the university is located here then the name of the school should be.

Indaboski (the liquid metal)

14 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 6:11pm On May 07, 2020
Waste of money.

We keep building private universities like the way we build secondary schools everywhere.

They can't find cure for anything or add value to the Society except adding to the unemployment rate.

When the owner dies, what become of the university and the students?

Students are withdrawn and the university properties becomes a tug of war between the wives.

17 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 07, 2020
grin
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, enough of all this BUHARI...
NIGERIA has never been a Nation right from the 60s.
In Fact, it was already shattered before Buhari sneaked into power to finally Bury it.

10 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) by MrnelsonA(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2020
Nice development, but shey they settled people wey get all this lands

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage / Nov/dec 2012 Waec , Gce Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.