Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) (1285 Views)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by McClean573: 3:39pm On May 07, 2020
Governor Nyesom Wike today, went out to monitor the Compliance of lockdown in parts of Rivers State.

He then order two ladies to be quarantine after they were unable to give good reasons as to why they disobeyed the state government order.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJh3EFjdh_0
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by Ezennwa(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2020
hmm!

Wike no trust anybody again.

1 Like

Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by Edunwa302(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2020
Haha
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by tamdun: 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
grin stubborn Nigerians, them sabi blame government but their own dey their body

2 Likes

Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by HighWITCH: 3:51pm On May 07, 2020
Why would they be locked down when they have no food Mr Governor, and your audio palliatives are still locked at PDP office getting rotten?
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by jonagaga(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2020
please my fellow nairalanders help a brother. I have no money to buy some food for my family due to this lockdown. please I beg u all to pls help me in whatever way u can either in cash or in kind.

3127293461 (first bank). Thanks and may God bless us all.
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:56pm On May 07, 2020
Nice one sir
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 07, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by obataokenwa(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
Take them to quarantine center...I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by vikithor(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
Get a driving skill,learn how to drive manual or automatic vehicle.
Also learn about basic vehicle maintenance practices.
Call or whatsapp us with number below
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by SpaceX: 5:44pm On May 07, 2020
What's wrong with his voice?
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by Ivimilly: 5:46pm On May 07, 2020
Ignorance of the law is= take them to the quarantine center angry grin
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by Ivimilly: 5:47pm On May 07, 2020
SpaceX:
What's wrong with his voice?

Enough Igbo and Coco
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by blackmantis: 6:31pm On May 07, 2020
Lol grin grin
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 07, 2020
Lol in Nigeria we enjoy the sarcasm of behaving stupid.

Why will he take them to quarantine center for God's sake? grin
Re: Take Them! Take Them To Quarantine Center, Wike Orders (video) by McClean573: 7:48pm On May 07, 2020
Lamb101:
Lol in Nigeria we enjoy the sarcasm of behaving stupid.

Why will he take them to quarantine center for God's sake? grin
I have been wondering the same thing grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything / Meet Dehlia Umunna, Harvard Law School’s First Nigerian Professor / Congratulations To The World's Newest President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.