Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage (266 Views)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / "Don't Leave Me Please" Lady Begs Lesbian Partner (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage by Abimaye2: 4:26pm On May 07, 2020
Here is a story a Nigerian lady has shared a serious conversation between her and fiance a few weeks to their wedding.

The matter is so serious because she earns more and her husband-to-be wants her to quit the job on the ground that their kids will need serious motherly care.

Go through the WhatsApp conversation carefully and offer your advice to the woman.

Details:https://mp3blog.com.ng/2020/05/07/advice-please-lady-asked-to-quit-her-355k-job-for-marriage/

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage by twonizy(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2020
Is she okay ? Why she 1 quit biko
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage by Exc2000: 4:33pm On May 07, 2020
cool

Stupidity is worrying them, My parents met both as federal civil servants with just a grade level difference, yet all their children including me are thankful for that privilege as money was never the issue, both party took care of us and both their connections still work for us till date, they both have joint asset and individual asset, both are pensioners that can afford holidays with their grandkids abroad without putting any financial strain on the kids

any Man with this kind of mentality that a woman shouldn't work, is destined to be a slave for life, his envy would be his own undoing

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage by 1realBobby(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
I need this kind of woman in my life right now!
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage by Bola146(f): 4:50pm On May 07, 2020
Why bringing out the issue now You better follow your husband, awon omo wobe plenty for town ooo
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: Lady in confusion,asked To Quit Her 355k Job For Marriage by worworbabe: 7:08am On May 08, 2020
This kind man will frustrate you ehn. He is already planning your suffer suffer even before he marries you.

He wants to control and take over your life. Abuse will follow shortly.

Be wise!

(1) (Reply)

Tekashi 6ix9ine – GOOBA ( Lyrics) / Covid-19 Lockdown: NGO, Grace For Impact Distributes Food Items To Ekiti Residen / Omor And Umumbo Crises: The Truth And The Fallacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.