Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Can I Increase My Domain Authority To Get Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Increase My Domain Authority To Get Traffic (619 Views)

Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / Three Simple Things To Do To Get Traffic / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase My Domain Authority To Get Traffic by sulaimon22: 5:03pm On May 07, 2020
Like I stated in the topic, how can I increase my domain authority to get more traffic
Re: How Can I Increase My Domain Authority To Get Traffic by mcqwerty(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2020
Learn SEO deeply.
Learn onpage, offpage, linkbuilding, content and technical seo.
Keep working on your website.
Be patient while working hard.
Everything in SEO is a matter of time so is Domain Authority.
Re: How Can I Increase My Domain Authority To Get Traffic by Mazda231: 5:42am On May 09, 2020
sulaimon22:
Like I stated in the topic, how can I increase my domain authority to get more traffic
I can skyrocket your DA to any amount you want using my strategic backlinks building which I make use of high DA edu and gov backlinks and you will start seeing changes in a week time. If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
Re: How Can I Increase My Domain Authority To Get Traffic by Sanchez01: 6:28am On May 09, 2020
sulaimon22:
1. Contents!
2. Do proper keyword research and use SEO tools to find out what visitors in your niche are looking for.
3. Spy on your competitors who are likely better placed on SERP and likely have more SA, PR, DA, and DR than your site and see their contents. Write your contents similarly and add more depth to yours. Doing so will give Google the impression that there is a better update of that content somewhere and will find your site with time and possibly replace yours with the other.
4. The place of backlinks cannot be overemphasised.
5. Do proper internal links using appropriate anchor texts. This helps a whole lot.
6. Give it time. SEO isn't magical and won't happen overnight. While it is possible you might have done all aforementioned, time is the last needed ingredient for ranking.
Re: How Can I Increase My Domain Authority To Get Traffic by sulaimon22: 8:23am On May 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

1. Contents!
2. Do proper keyword research and use SEO tools to find out what visitors in your niche are looking for.
3. Spy on your competitors who are likely better placed on SERP and likely have more SA, PR, DA, and DR than your site and see their contents. Write your contents similarly and add more depth to yours. Doing so will give Google the impression that there is a better update of that content somewhere and will find your site with time and possibly replace yours with the other.
4. The place of backlinks cannot be overemphasised.
5. Do proper internal links using appropriate anchor texts. This helps a whole lot.
6. Give it time. SEO isn't magical and won't happen overnight. While it is possible you might have done all aforementioned, time is the last needed ingredient for ranking.

Tnx bro I really appreciate. have done number 1-5 maybe I just need to give it time like you said
Re: How Can I Increase My Domain Authority To Get Traffic by sulaimon22: 8:23am On May 09, 2020
mcqwerty:
Learn SEO deeply. Learn onpage, offpage, linkbuilding, content and technical seo. Keep working on your website. Be patient while working hard. Everything in SEO is a matter of time so is Domain Authority.
tnx for the contribution

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of SEO / Web Developers For Immedeiate Employment / Php Record Counter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.