Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) (82777 Views)

Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) / Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2020
gypsey:
I see! you have a cheap second hand 20 years old vehicle, and you think you are okay, soon you will be looking for someone to buy that scrap you call a car when hunger finally gets you, your stupid governor is arresting innocent people who are out looking for money for food and you are praising him, that is because you are both thieves you and your idiotic governor, if you had a job or business to go to you wouldn't be praising wike for arresting you while you are out trying to make get money to feed. you obscene ignorant cretinious individual. i employ people your age in my company.

Company kill you there cheesy

.....retárded m0r0nic !mbec!le grin

The way you're going, you'll probably die of frustration before this pandemic is over tongue

Be careful!
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 08, 2020
Sniper101:

Company kill you there cheesy

.....retárded m0r0nic !mbec!le grin

The way you're going, you'll probably die of frustration before this pandemic is over tongue

Be careful!
keep telling yourself that
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2020
gypsey:
keep telling yourself that

I have told you.
Be careful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.