Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches (7787 Views)

FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / There’s No Ban On Food Importation, FG Replies Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by hardbody: 10:03pm On May 07, 2020
Habiyo:
Hmmmm, did I hear him referring to the churches as entertainments. May God have mercy on these bunch of fools.

But are those guys not entertainment artistes? Let us say the truth abeg. What do they preach beyond theatrics?

I am myself ordained minister of the true God so do not even start that argument around being an atheist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On May 07, 2020
The pastors are saying that it's not fair to open other people markets n not open their own markets. It's not fair.

Abi wetin you want make I talk

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Nwaelohim: 10:43pm On May 07, 2020
This guy is a correct guy. This two pastor's are actually comedians for sure. They are running entertainment gathering for sure. If not what is their contribution in COVID-19 fight. Making Money for doing nothing. ICHABOD

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by jamislaw(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2020
Lawly:

more so the Muslim mosques and their idiotic demonic god (allah) that always feeds on human bloods.
pathetic way of trying to force us to become Muslims. if their nonsense religion is a good one where a true God lies, they won't need to force us to accept it. the more they force us, the more we resist and run away from them. their religion and god is worst than pagan and occultic practices. nonsense.
that's why all the religions in the world preach life but only Islam preaches death. bunch of fools. possessed demoniacs
sorry o, No entertainment center will be opened for now.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Valkrie: 10:50pm On May 07, 2020
Yuceeluv:
hmmm...A carnal mind can not understand the importance of being in His temple.

Madam, the temple is your heart and not the business and entertainment centres you go to blindly to worship your God.!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by HappyPagan: 10:51pm On May 07, 2020
Pastorayojide:
Most people supporting the treason felony speech which calls the church an entertainment center are born christian. Why can't you christian defend your faith for once. Some born christians are even so rude and arrogant to God himself. What exactly is your problem, are you frustrated, possessEd or untrained from your home. For thoes who think because there is freedom of speech on the social media, you can just sit on your phone and insult pastors, church and God, be careful for your own sake, don't incure the anger of God cheaply on your life. God is not your mate.

Stop using the internet like it's your Church. Christians are not the only demons on this forum. God is not our mate - he is a child and baby that people like you continue listening though. And his anger, like a baby's, will subside if ignored.

Lose the fear of God and embrace freedom. Stop being a pastor - there's no pride in making sheep of men.
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Valkrie: 10:53pm On May 07, 2020
Shelumiel:
These are just pathetic excuses for keeping churches closed. It is a shame to see unintelligent people coming on air to give illogical excuses for not doing the right thing.

Guy I suspect you are one of the chopper of the vulnerable sheeples...!!
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Valkrie: 10:54pm On May 07, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Seems people don't still understand how dangerous this virus is. It's Jesus that will save this nation

Which bloody Jesus is that?
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Shelumiel: 10:55pm On May 07, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy I suspect you are one of the chopper of the vulnerable sheeples...!!
...you're entitled to your own myopic opinion. Afterall, who your opinion epp
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Valkrie: 11:04pm On May 07, 2020
Shelumiel:
...you're entitled to your own myopic opinion. Afterall, who your opinion epp

Who your shout epp?
My opinion would save life but yours nah myopic and fantasy...!!
The bloody business and entertainment centres remain closed...!! if una no like you bunch of scammers can go kiss a transformer....enough of all these rubbish in the name.of religion...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by excanny: 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
grin So loving this response.
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Shelumiel: 11:10pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Valkrie:

Who your shout epp?
My opinion would save life but yours nah myopic and fantasy...!!
The bloody business and entertainment centres remain closed...!! if una no like you bunch of scammers can go kiss a transformer....enough of all these rubbish in the name.of religion...!!!
[/s] I seriously question your sanity. I suggest you see a psychiatrist for mental evaluation.
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by MasterJayJay: 11:17pm On May 07, 2020
Pastorayojide:
Most people supporting the treason felony speech which calls the church an entertainment center are born christian. Why can't you christian defend your faith for once. Some born christians are even so rude and arrogant to God himself. What exactly is your problem, are you frustrated, possessEd or untrained from your home. For thoes who think because there is freedom of speech on the social media, you can just sit on your phone and insult pastors, church and God, be careful for your own sake, don't incure the anger of God cheaply on your life. God is not your mate.
There is a difference between defending the Christian faith and defending stupidity.

'Touch not my anointed' is the best manipulative verse used by god of men to shut up their followers.

I know all the lame tactics of god of men and their followers.

Your pastors are not Jehovah!!!
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by HappyPagan: 11:24pm On May 07, 2020
merrymike47:
that u can’t see ur brain doesn’t mean it’s not in ur head, use it.
If you actually used your head, you won't see God. You need 'faith' to see him - your mind makes an image from positive feelings.
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Valkrie: 11:26pm On May 07, 2020
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] I serious question your sanity. I suggest you see a psychiatrist for mental evaluation.

of course a zombie would say that...!!!
You must understand not all are brainwash by the relgiouse scammers...!!
If any is to visit a psychiatrist doctor...guy nah you cos you either don't know your left from right or delibratly leading people astray with some fathom sky God with the promise of doing everything for them and killing all their enemies and just costing them a token of their fortune...!!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Shelumiel: 11:31pm On May 07, 2020
Valkrie:

of course a zombie would say that...!!!
You must understand not all are brainwash by the relgiouse scammers...!!
If any is to visit a psychiatrist doctor...guy nah you cos you either don't know your left from right or delibratly leading people astray with some fathom sky God with the promise of doing everything for them and killing all their enemies and just costing them a token of their fortune...!!!
My choice to believe is not a function of your choice. Or does the word "Mind your business " mean nothing to you....mtchws
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 07, 2020
iramure:
you invite comedians sometimes entertain guest preacher
I tire ooo.
SOME CHURCHES invite COMEDIANS who mount the same pulpit to crack jokes with Our Lord Jesus.
In Fact, SALVATION MINISTRY in Port Harcourt few years ago invited one they call HEZEKIAH....

This GUY used the same Pulpit used by their senior pastor to discharge unregulated jokes about JESUS.
And Everyone laughed at their peak.
I used to be Fan of the Pastor until such RUBBISH was displayed for viewers to see.

PLEASE, Tell me which other Religion is filled with such MEDICOCRES or any other Religion that tolerates such Entertainment..? ... Even ISLAM will never condone such NONSENSE.
I was still in Nigeria and it was Televised.
No one should come and tell me that I'm Lying.
I felt BAD as a Christian and lost confidence in Christianity

The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT should BAN them meantime.
Everyone should worship from his or her apartment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Dpaulie(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2020
But we are the church, not the building, pastors don’t u have any other means of livelihood?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Yuceeluv(f): 12:07am On May 08, 2020
bros nawa o. i have liked your fb post since last yr nd dropped my line there. No card from you yet o.

amanzejude:
Everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by HappyPagan: 1:23am On May 08, 2020
Yuceeluv:
bros nawa o. i have liked your fb post since last yr nd dropped my line there. No card from you yet o.

cheesy
Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by Yuceeluv(f): 1:39am On May 08, 2020
grin Are you laughing at me? Bros jes use style whine me.

HappyPagan:

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by iramure(m): 6:13am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I tire ooo.
SOME CHURCHES invite COMEDIANS who mount the same pulpit to crack jokes with Our Lord Jesus.
In Fact, SALVATION MINISTRY in Port Harcourt few years ago invited one they call HEZEKIAH....

This GUY used the same Pulpit used by their senior pastor to discharge unregulated jokes about JESUS.
And Everyone laughed at their peak.
I used to be Fan of the Pastor until such RUBBISH was displayed for viewers to see.

PLEASE, Tell me which other Religion is filled with such MEDICOCRES or any other Religion that tolerates such Entertainment..? ... Even ISLAM will never condone such NONSENSE.
I was still in Nigeria and it was Televised.
No one should come and tell me that I'm Lying.
I felt BAD as a Christian and lost confidence in Christianity

The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT should BAN them meantime.
Everyone should worship from his or her apartment.

you are very correct. I knew of it. In fact the senior pastor toi was opening his teeth and laughing like craze person to dirty jokes about their saviour. Now they are telling me it's an essential service provider.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by asanwafo: 6:45am On May 08, 2020
Pastorayojide:
Leave matter.Pastorpenur is in pain. All they like is what will blindfold the people the more. Tell me the rational behind a Pastor of his status asking for opening of churches at this moment the world is going through this horrible experience if not for tithes. Can't people commune with God in prayers in their respective homes?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by dazzlingd(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2020
Chai, this one enter..

Not for nollywood acting like chris miracle actors

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by dazzlingd(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2020
Chosen1984:
We didn't open for Entertainment!

So the Church is now an Entertainment center!

May GOD Have Mercy on you PTF man ! If not you may just join them to other side with this Statement!

A Nation whose leaders have no place for GOD!

Anyway!We are all Here.... Let's be Looking

Righteousness89
Ur madness may never find cure

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by DonBenny77(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2020
Azord:
Bleep Really?

I swear the man called church entertainment.

These pastor's won't love this respose.

Just watch it, they will react again.

When you react too much you react wrongly, smtimes u just gat be silent and watch.
But he's right most of these pastors with big congregations are clowns.
Too much comic relief in churches these days.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fanfare As First Lady Hosts Ekiti Children's Christmas, End Of Year Party / East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo / Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.