Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is It True Network Providers Can't Block Sim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It True Network Providers Can't Block Sim (281 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Block Asaba-benin Expressway In Delta / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True Network Providers Can't Block Sim by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2020
Hello I removed one of my 9mobile sim to browse on my phone with another sim for about two hours early this morning,i put the sim back on my phone and i noticed no signal came through. I went to bed because i was pretty tired.
This morning when i woke up I tried it again still no signal,tried it on another phone nothing came up. Luckly I have other 9mobile sim which are working properly.I decided to inform the customer care unit to know what is going on with my sim if it was deactivated,the fellow said the sim was working fine that it was connected.I told him if it is connected and working fine he should give me the IMEI number of the phone using the sim, he didn't respond. Since we are not getting anywhere i asked him to at least block the sim.He told me they don't block sim.Well since I might not be in the know,can someone please enlighthen me.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Killing Of George Floyd - Raise The Degree / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolo, RAPE Case: Police Conclude Investigation / U.S. Descends Into Chaos As Clashes Between Protesters And Police Escalate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.