Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Girl He Helped Wants To Destroy Him Completely. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl He Helped Wants To Destroy Him Completely. (3014 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / See How A Guy Was Saved From Being Used For Yahoo Plus By A Girl He Slept With. / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Girl He Helped Wants To Destroy Him Completely. by VicM6: 6:40pm On May 08, 2020
Mokason28:

I don’t threaten kids... if only you know me very well you won’t dare think about coming to my mentions... someone will die in your family watch It and see for your sef
RIP IN ADVANCE TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBER
Na ur family person go die inside... idiot.
Re: A Girl He Helped Wants To Destroy Him Completely. by Mokason28: 6:49pm On May 08, 2020
VicM6:
Na ur family person go die inside... idiot.
Ewu Hausa R.I.P. IN ADVANCE cry
Re: A Girl He Helped Wants To Destroy Him Completely. by VicM6: 6:55pm On May 08, 2020
Mokason28:

Ewu Hausa R.I.P. IN ADVANCE cry
Ode,RIP to ur mom and dad.... werey dey use juju brag... e no go beta 4 u.
Re: A Girl He Helped Wants To Destroy Him Completely. by odogwunaija(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2020
Simply put, the guy lost focus and fell into the hands of a very manipulative girl. May God guide us and save us from karashika.

Women eeh....smh

VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger / Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers / Women Can Be Funny Sometimes.