Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week (1181 Views)

How Do I Pay For Youtube Premium? / ₦30,000 Naira For Copy And Paste Job Available. / Guys I Just Need 5 Websites For Guest Posting. I Will Pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by bedfordng(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2020
good day. need an author for a copy and paste blog posting job.

its a music blog which the job will be to copy and paste song. you don't need to upload the songs as I will tell you how to get them.

note that the job is going to be for temporary as the person handling the mp3 posting category is having issues with is PC. but if you do well, I will give you a spot.

someone is already handling video song post. so yours will be the mp3 category.

payment is made per week and is based on pay as you publish. that is I will pay you based on the numbers of post you published.

I pay #25 per post you copy/paste . its only for those that are interested.

in addition, you will also get #1000 airtime for subscription every month.

requirement

you should know how to use WordPress

you should have a working device, mobile phone or computer. if you have a laptop then its an added advantage.

I will provide the necessary tools you need as I already have the content you will be working on.

enough post is already drafted on the site . so you just need to login and start posting using the tools i will give to you.

so if you are interested, you can contact me via the details on my nairaland signature below or whatsapp

this is only for interested person.
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by MrnelsonA(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2020
The price? Is it 25 naira or what?
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by FatTechGuy: 6:52pm On May 07, 2020
MrnelsonA:
The price? Is it 25 naira or what?
� local man is shocked
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by MrnelsonA(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2020
FatTechGuy:

� local man is shocked
Nope.. just stuned not shocked cause I do blogging and it's not easy whether copy and paste or not
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by Anumpama(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2020
I am interested
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by Anumpama(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2020
Call me 0701_543_3502
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 07, 2020
I'm interested, 07010491777
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by bedfordng(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2020
MrnelsonA:

Nope.. just stuned not shocked cause I do blogging and it's not easy whether copy and paste or not
you don't have to be stunned. I have had my own share of paying authors fixed price which at the end they will start giving excuses that their laptop battery is low, laptop has fault, no light through the day, bad network through out the day etc.

so this made me to device this method of payment so that they get paid for what they post.

so whether they have light issue, laptop battery issue, laptop repairs etc. they won't expect any pay. they only get paid per the post they publish. no cheating.

for those dropping their numbers saying I should contact them, the instruction says you should get in touch with me via WhatsApp or Facebook which my contact is on my nairaland signature below. please don't drop your contact here. contact me

1 Like

Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by Nobody: 10:30am On May 09, 2020
I pay better,if you can make short educative videos and transcribe to pidgin,i pay 1500 per 5 mins or less video

1 Like

Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by MrnelsonA(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2020
Okay......
bedfordng:
you don't have to be stunned. I have had my own share of paying authors fixed price which at the end they will start giving excuses that their laptop battery is low, laptop has fault, no light through the day, bad network through out the day etc.

so this made me to device this method of payment so that they get paid for what they post.

so whether they have light issue, laptop battery issue, laptop repairs etc. they won't expect any pay. they only get paid per the post they publish. no cheating.

for those dropping their numbers saying I should contact them, the instruction says you should get in touch with me via WhatsApp or Facebook which my contact is on my nairaland signature below. please don't drop your contact here. contact me
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2020
bedfordng:
good day. need an author for a copy and paste blog posting job.

its a music blog which the job will be to copy and paste song. you don't need to upload the songs as I will tell you how to get them.

note that the job is going to be for temporary as the person handling the mp3 posting category is having issues with is PC. but if you do well, I will give you a spot.

someone is already handling video song post. so yours will be the mp3 category.

payment is made per week and is based on pay as you publish. that is I will pay you based on the numbers of post you published.

I pay #25 per post you copy/paste . its only for those that are interested.

in addition, you will also get #1000 airtime for subscription every month.

requirement

you should know how to use WordPress

you should have a working device, mobile phone or computer. if you have a laptop then its an added advantage.

I will provide the necessary tools you need as I already have the content you will be working on.

enough post is already drafted on the site . so you just need to login and start posting using the tools i will give to you.

so if you are interested, you can contact me via the details on my nairaland signature below or whatsapp

i sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by Reckyjr18: 9:20am On May 13, 2020
Am Interested
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by Ajcreative627(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello bro. I quoted you on this thread because i want to inquire how much it takes to get a virtual card
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by kelechiodo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
bedfordng:
good day.

Do you still have updated premium wordpress plugin for sale.
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by bedfordng(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2020
kelechiodo:

Do you still have updated premium wordpress plugin for sale.
yes sir. just get in touch with me via WhatsApp details on my signature below and send the name of the plugin you want. if available , I will tell you
Re: I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week by nagidarabani: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2020
IF you have a well ranking blog i have an offer for you - register on our premium blog group with just N5000 and i will give you sites you can submit your blog and they will connect you to brands anad you earn alot of money

100% ways to make money guys https://www.nairaland.com/6025943/new-interested-earning-60-publish read this post and see my July earnings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fireworks Cs3 Wow Pretty Nice Ooo / The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! / Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.