Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) (8237 Views)

Reasons To Stay Wicked To Nigerian Girls / Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2020
angry

I married this my wife just beginning of last year. She is everything you can ever ask in a woman. We have been living peaceful till last week...

I am a business man, i do take care of this my said wife. I opened a Beverage /Drinks shop at Enyimba market in Aba for her, and it is booming well. We were happy together even though i am facing difficulties due to lock down of Arriaria market.

Problem started Last month when one of my tenant, a Single mum came back to stay with her Very old parents living in my house.

This wicked lady lives in the second building. She is careless and loves attention. One day last month, she was fetching rain water wearing light mini dress. My bored brain twisted immediately. I started approaching her until one day, i had access to her.

Believe me, it is an experience no married family man would like to experience. This girl, i call her Jackie Li. She got my dick, Nearly sucked out my balls(Longest Orgasm ever experienced). Insiert it, Twisted it to the left, twisted it to the right, jumped, twerked on it. Choi, better experienced than imagined. At a point, i held her two ass meat and started speaking in tongues. She was very good trust me.

After that day, i have not been able to think straight. I do picture her Ass whenever I am Fucking my wife. The other day, i was thinking about her Ass and suddenly Orange fruit fell, as elderly as i am, i started dragging Orange with a boy. Isn't that shameful. Now, i am now jealous of her. I can't imagine another man taking over that Ass, infact picturing her on another man turns my stomach.

... Since this week I have been planning to marry her as my second wife. I don't know how it will sound for my wife but, I am seriously considering it as a possibility.

Please nairalanders, should I go ahead with my plans or should I stick to my wife?

What should I do to get her off my mind?

https://www.nairaland.com/do_likepost?redirect=%2F5842569%2Fwife-some-women-too-wicked%2389298337&session=22314D9859847CDA288287D2171F1CE1603F9BFB7AEA22626185DCC2041BCA8C&post=89298337

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
You are bad no be small !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Nazgul: 7:34pm On May 07, 2020
Good script tell me when Nollywood approves it so I can watch the movie

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by seniorgozman(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2020
I wish you the best
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by vanida6: 7:38pm On May 07, 2020
Story look like nollywood movie

4 Likes

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2020
Nazgul:
Good script tell me when Nollywood approves it so I can watch the movie

I wish i can delete a comment. I would have deleted this one. I don't like jokes when serious things are discussed

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Nazgul: 7:41pm On May 07, 2020
Scientists:

I wish i can delete a comment. I would have deleted this one. I don't like jokes when serious things are discussed
I wish I can delete a comment. I would have deleted this one. I don't like jokes when serious things are discussed

3 Likes

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Froshhh7(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2020
Bleep her three more times real hard n d last ve it in mind that ubfucking her like a home breaker n let go of her in ur mind .it work for me ...thank mW later

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
My advice to Ladies is this.

To keep a man, you must...

1. Be neat Always

2. Be a good cook

3. Be wild on bed( i still haven't seen anything sweeter that Good Orgasm)

4. Be a good listener.

5. If your husband fuc.ks up and come to you for advice, don't blame him or quarrel him for the already done fuc.k up. Advice him first to solve the issue at hand and then politely talk about it later.

Bye

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2020
Froshhh7:
Bleep her three more times real hard n d last ve it in mind that ubfucking her like a home breaker n let go of her in ur mind .it work for me ...thank mW later

Thanks, you are a brother indeed
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2020
You forgot to add story, story and Once upon a time

3 Likes

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Tenaj: 8:02pm On May 07, 2020
That would be a very bad thing to do to your wife considering the fact that she didn't do anything wrong to you-according to your story o- ...just find a way to get over the single mom abeg
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2020
Tenaj:
That would be a very bad thing to do to your wife considering the fact that she didn't do anything wrong to you-according to your story o- ...just find a way to get over the single mom abeg

Thanks for the good advice. I will consider it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Freelane33(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2020
Marry her if you are ready to face the consequences
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2020
Freelane33:
Marry her if you are ready to face the consequences

I have the money, nothing i can't handle
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 07, 2020
grin

Reading your craps too much can make a sharp brain go blunt.

Scientists trashcientists. The clown is here again.
If you ever took this clown's threads serious and contributed more than once on his threads, then you're not likely smarter than a 10 year old.
Let's say, first time you fell for his crap, second time too, you still fell for his crap, it means your deductive/analytical/logical sense is quite below average. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by SonOfScientists(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2020
Master, follow your heart... don't let these peeps deceive you angry Whatever you do is the right thing

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2020
SonOfScientists:
Master, follow your heart... don't let these peeps deceive you angry Whatever you do is the right thing

Thank you. I am grateful

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 07, 2020
Scientists:
My advice to Ladies is this.

To keep a man, you must...

1. Be neat Always

2. Be a good cook

3. Be wild on bed( i still haven't seen anything sweeter that Good Orgasm)

4. Be a good listener.

5. If your husband fuc.ks up and come to you for advice, don't blame him or quarrel him for the already done fuc.k up. Advice him first to solve the issue at hand and then politely talk about it later.

Bye
Bro will you take a snake like millenniumlady if she possesses all those qualities above No offenses angry
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2020
Dicktion:
Bro will you take a snake like millenniumlady if she possesses all those qualities above No offenses angry

Yea. Trust me
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
light099:
grin

If you ever took this clown's threads serious and contributed more than once on his threads, then you're not likely smarter than a 10 year old.
Let's say, first time you fell for his crap, second time too, you still fell for his crap, it means your deductive/analytical/logical sense is quite below average. grin

Brother, i am serious this time around. I seriously need advice
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 07, 2020
Scientists:

Yea. Trust me
Can you tame a snake No offensesangry
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 07, 2020
Scientists:

Brother, i am serious this time around. I seriously need advice

Alright, your fellow clowns on NL are already advising you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2020
cool
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
light099:
grin

And you should be whisked off to the nearest trash can grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by 1beat(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2020
problem dey sleep yanga go wake am
no do today for get tomorrow ooo
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 07, 2020
The level of your foolishness doesn't surprise me. Remain a fo.ol. It suits you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by JhayJoe: 9:14pm On May 07, 2020
Classic story teller
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
Zoie:
The level of your foolishness doesn't surprise me. Remain a fo.ol. It suits you.

Hmmm. Why being so hash dear. Please i just need an advice.
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:20pm On May 07, 2020
Clap for yourself!
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by infogenius(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
Scientists:
angry

Please nairalanders, should I go ahead with my plans or should I stick to my wife?

What should I do to get her off my mind?

https://www.nairaland.com/do_likepost?redirect=%2F5842569%2Fwife-some-women-too-wicked%2389298337&session=22314D9859847CDA288287D2171F1CE1603F9BFB7AEA22626185DCC2041BCA8C&post=89298337

Oga landlord. The more u think of marrying her the more u are destroying ur life and everything u've painstakingly built around u.
Because of flesh, u're are misbehaving.

Kindly, just look at what u've done as a pleasure (u'll will pay for dearly) and think straight.
Life is not all about fvcking.

Don't be a stupid old man

Wise up Bro.
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
1beat:
problem dey sleep yanga go wake am no do today for get tomorrow ooo
I understand your point. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess Who I Jam For Gym Today? (pics) / How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? / I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.