Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) (2103 Views)

How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments / Relocating From Lagos To Ilesha, Please I Need Advices From People Based There. / Tourists Swimming In Austrian -2°C Glacier Over 10,000ft Above Sea Level(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2020
I am a frustrated Undergraduate of the foremost university in Northern Nigeria i am a regular silent reader of virtually all popular travel threads on NL travel section from that of Franknetter,Whyna,Chiggsglover,Blowjobs,lionlee216,Munichlover,Danielhoustonand so many more
I’ve weighed all my options from USA to Germany Ireland and England and many more Countries and I think I’ve settled for Austria because I’ve seen schools with tuition as low as €1600 excluding semester fees
I’m yet to stumble upon an Austrian travel thread aside that of someone that has to do with conference visa on a virgin passport
So please if anyone has knowledge of austria please a 22yrs old Aboki boy from the extreme end of core northern Nigeria is in need of your help
cc: Hadampson Sparrow0 youngking22

2 Likes

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Prodigee: 9:05pm On May 07, 2020
Nice thread bro. I have interest in schooling in Austria as well. Their school's tuition fees for international students seems to be one of the cheapest. I'm eyeing university of vienna though.

2 Likes

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 07, 2020
Prodigee:
Nice thread bro. I have interest in schooling in Austria as well. Their school's tuition fees for international students seems to be one of the cheapest. I'm eyeing university of vienna though
yeah i hope we get help with information from here

1 Like

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Sparrow0: 10:17pm On May 07, 2020
Nice thread. Following!

CC: Emmanuelosa, KendrickAyomide
Your contributions are highly needed here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by badmanjo(m): 11:56pm On May 07, 2020
Nice trend op, I'm also interested and from the little I've seen, you need to do all the necessary legalization of documents from MOE and MOFA, then there's this 120k fee you would pay a lawyer to verify all documents, then the Austrian embassy also legalize your documents after

2 Likes

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Hadampson(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
you4me:
I am a frustrated Undergraduate of the foremost university in Northern Nigeria i am a regular silent reader of virtually all popular travel threads on NL travel section from that of Franknetter,Whyna,Chiggsglover,Blowjobs,lionlee216,Munichlover,Danielhoustonand so many more
I’ve weighed all my options from USA to Germany Ireland and England and many more Countries and I think I’ve settled for Austria because I’ve seen schools with tuition as low as €1600 excluding semester fees
I’m yet to stumble upon an Austrian travel thread aside that of someone that has to do with conference visa on a virgin passport
So please if anyone has knowledge of austria please a 22yrs old Aboki boy from the extreme end of core northern Nigeria is in need of your help

KendrickAyomide to the rescue grin

The problem most people have with austria is the legalization of documents and the austrian lawyer fee. The admission processing is very tedious

If you don't have any problem with this, then you are good to go.

For you to survive in Austria, you must learn and speak the language, I heard Austrians respect especially blacks who speak and understand their language and as a student you are allowed to work i think 20hr a week.

Also, if you want to choose institution, make sure they are located in big cities. Vienna, Graz, Linz, Salzburg are the big cities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Hadampson(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2020
@you4me

Check studyinaustria.at for more information
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Chiggsglover(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2020
The issue I have with the country is Language. Their per capital income is great. Even Ireland we dey, white people barely understand us. It's all about conforming with them. I have a problem with people who decide to stick with their naija accent and sneer at Nigerians with foreign accents. In the end, when people know you stay in a country for a long time, they except you to speak like them.

3 Likes

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by KendrickAyomide: 10:24am On May 13, 2020
Hadampson:

KendrickAyomide to the rescue grin

The problem most people have with austria is the legalization of documents and the austrian lawyer fee. The admission processing is very tedious

If you don't have any problem with this, then you are good to go.

For you to survive in Austria, you must learn and speak the language, I heard Austrians respect especially blacks who speak and understand their language and as a student you are allowed to work i think 20hr a week.

Also, if you want to choose institution, make sure they are located in big cities. Vienna, Graz, Linz, Salzburg are the big cities.
Before you reason Austria, Learn German.. processing the Visa will take up to 8 months. You o go Abuja Tire. Stressful as fzck
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by KendrickAyomide: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
Prodigee:
Nice thread bro. I have interest in schooling in Austria as well. Their school's tuition fees for international students seems to be one of the cheapest. I'm eyeing university of vienna though.
University of Vienna is extremely Good and Also competitive...If u no learn German forget it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Minsk24: 11:53am On May 13, 2020
Following
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:27am On May 17, 2020
you4me:

Bro,.. For the undergraduate studies,.. Its very difficult to find an English course, (not impossible), but difficult. And also a school to admit you into a German course without language certificate,... But with all other things... There's literally no issue,.. That's if all your documents are authentic...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:28am On May 17, 2020
Sparrow0:
Nice thread. Following!

CC: Emmanuelosa, KendrickAyomide
Your contributions are highly needed here. Thanks.
wink cool

1 Like

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:31am On May 17, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Before you reason Austria, Learn German.. processing the Visa will take up to 8 months. You o go Abuja Tire. Stressful as fzck
It takes long,.. But not too long, it's all about timing yourself,.. And planning ahead, also you'd have to multi-task,..
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:31am On May 17, 2020
I'll post a detailed explanation of how I did mine...
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:37am On May 17, 2020
Starting from when I started searching for a school....i had to go on Google and type "schools in Austria" then I would go to each schools website and apply... Took me a long time before finally getting the admission..
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:24am On May 17, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Sparrow0: 5:11pm On May 17, 2020
Emmanuelosa:
You can decide to look for admission before legalizing or do it the other way round,... Both ways work,..

When you get to Austria you'd have to go and get your resident permit card,..

wink wink
Goodluck.
Wow this is really great, thanks for taking your time to analyse all these.
Wish you success bro

1 Like

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2020
Emmanuelosa:

Bro,.. For the undergraduate studies,.. Its very difficult to find an English course, (not impossible), but difficult. And also a school to admit you into a German course without language certificate,... But with all other things... There's literally no issue,.. That's if all your documents are authentic...
that’s it I’ll focus more on germany
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Emmanuelosa(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2020
you4me:
that’s it I’ll focus more on germany
Don't get me wrong oo,.. Am not trying to discourage you,.. I just want you to know how it is before starting,.. At least I never saw any discouraging post about Austria before I began my application, and after everything,... It went well,.. So if you think you can do it,.. Its worth trying..

1 Like

Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Prodigee: 10:49pm On May 18, 2020
Emmanuelosa:

Don't get me wrong oo,.. Am not trying to discourage you,.. I just want you to know how it is before starting,.. At least I never saw any discouraging post about Austria before I began my application, and after everything,... It went well,.. So if you think you can do it,.. Its worth trying..
Thanks for the detailed explanation bro. You in Austria now?
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2020
Prodigee:
Thanks for the detailed explanation bro. You in Austria now?
Not yet oo,... grin
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by drakura: 11:29pm On May 19, 2020
i applied for admission (masters) at University of Vienna and university of Salzburg but with this tedious long visa documentation process. I'm not sure again ooo
I was just attracted by their low tuition fee
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Easthood5(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2020
drakura:
i applied for admission (masters) at University of Vienna and university of Salzburg but with this tedious long visa documentation process. I'm not sure again ooo
I was just attracted by their low tuition fee

Yes tedious process and need to pay 700euros alone for documents verification at vsf
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by drakura: 11:53am On May 21, 2020
Easthood5:

Yes tedious process and need to pay 700euros alone for documents verification at vsf

I can't ooo
Its too much
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Nobody: 1:18am On May 22, 2020
Re: Austrian Study Thread (inputs And Advices Welcomed) by Bqudds: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Emmanuelosa:

please sir, what's the minimum amount for the statement of account for austria study visa ?

(1) (Reply)

Register For The Us Visa Lottery / DV Lottery 2016 / Have You Ever Visited Any Morgue Before Share Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.