Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Olivia Farnsworth, British Girl That Never Sleep Or Feel Pain Even When Crushed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Olivia Farnsworth, British Girl That Never Sleep Or Feel Pain Even When Crushed (518 Views)

Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her / Never Sleep On The Same Bed As Babies, It Can Kill Them- Dr Olufunmilayo / See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olivia Farnsworth, British Girl That Never Sleep Or Feel Pain Even When Crushed by Biodun556(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2020
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.monkeyandelf.com/the-strange-case-of-olivia-farnsworth-the-bionic-girl/&hl=en-NG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhiOMslobBw

Olivia Farnsworth is a British girl of only 10 years old, born in Huddersfield, England, which has become a headache for science.
The case has become a singularity of humanity. Experts do not yet understand how it is possible for a person to be unable to feel pain, sleep or hunger, the reason why the internet called her “the bionic girl.”
Niki Trepak, her mother, realized that her daughter was something “special”, because unlike her brothers, Olivia never cried, from birth to present.
They also realized that, at 9 months of age, her sleep pattern was not normal, she practically did not sleep and her hair did not start to grow, until she was four years old.
The Olivia Farnsworth case
This case became famous when she was hit by a vehicle and dragged for almost 20 meters when she was going to classes with her mother.
Faced with everyone’s astonished gaze, Olivia got up and walked quietly to her mother, asking “why do they look at me like that?”
Olivia was quickly taken to the hospital and doctors noted worried that she had a tire mark on her chest, no skin on her toe and hip.

Re: Olivia Farnsworth, British Girl That Never Sleep Or Feel Pain Even When Crushed by Temidayo9(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2020
Abami eda
Re: Olivia Farnsworth, British Girl That Never Sleep Or Feel Pain Even When Crushed by Sabby1(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2020
Weird!!!
They should send her down to Nigeria. I am assuring you that in less 24 hours, she will feel pain, sleep and also feel hungry. I don't know how that would happen, but I am certain it will.

1 Like

Re: Olivia Farnsworth, British Girl That Never Sleep Or Feel Pain Even When Crushed by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2020
a

(1) (Reply)

My Covid-19 Experience: The Deceit, Media Propangada / .. / Atherosclerosis Natural Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.