Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

HQ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HQ (5624 Views)

Join The Nooranny ' Hq ' quick Trivia Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HQ by ProphetofOdin: 8:49pm On May 07, 2020
HQ

1 Like

Re: HQ by IamDavids: 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
This relationship is parasitic. I mean she is feeding off you. I mean no sex and all, WTF! Shit is simple, get rid of that parasite before more damage is done. Man you don't need me to tell you how, Nigga grow the fvck up!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: HQ by gaby(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
Guy, you dey watch football, aside from the big leagues, you dey watch Scottish league?

You know that club wey dem dey call Dundee United? Na your name sake be dat.

What a Dundee.

So, under this Corona season wey God say make all humans take time take use this solitude take reason our life come decide how we want make e be, and hunger don dey pursue some people come outside like rabbit wey escape from him hole na him you see girl stand for corner, maybe she never eat since the lockdown you come still get strength to open mouth dey toast.

I know say the girl go just dey laugh for her mind when you dey toast her and she no go let you land before she say she gree.

Who want die see who wan kill and bury am.

You enter one chance.

Very soon, that babe go describe your place give her bf. Na three of una go begin live there.

No be say she give you punie sef oh, kai

Na which kind shidren mama dem come dey throwey anyhow these days sef.

As you no get liver take pursue her, So, you no fit even trick her say make she come make una go buy suya, as she follow you go small you take off run enter your house lock gate as you be mumu so.

Sorry you hear.

If I born pikin wey doyo like you ehn, I go go dash am to one almajiri oga for Kano.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HQ by SUPERPACK: 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
On behalf of the Romancelanders and Bangers Association of Nairaland, I hereby pronounce both of you man and wife, you may kiss your bride my dear. Sombori shout a loud amen.

4 Likes

Re: HQ by blackboy(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2020
Guy simply ask her politely to leave your babe will be coming and she should understand.

I hope this serves you a lesson

1 Like

Re: HQ by MansoryMX(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2020
Only a foolish and irresponsible man like you will give you an advice. Carry your cross

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HQ by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 07, 2020
next time when copying, don't do it word to word.

we have seen this story on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: HQ by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 07, 2020
a
Re: HQ by JhayJoe: 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
I no understand oh
In your own house Eating food that you buy Eating food that you cook Controling the television
Hope you also wash her panties? Welldone oh, Latest house boy in town

5 Likes

Re: HQ by Kingarthur21: 9:01pm On May 07, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Guys!! Please I will try to be very brief so that I don't waste much of your time. So I met this pretty girl during the lockdown around my neighbourhood, I asked her out and she accept.
While getting to know each other she told me she's in a relationship with a guy(which I confirm myself cos the guy always calls) and I told her I am in a serious relationship too, so it basically a fling for both of us.
So fast forward to Sunday she called me that she's coming to my house which I oblige. Thinking she will leave in the evening, but she decides to sleep over, Monday morning I told her I'm going to work, "so aunty if you're leaving just padlock the outside gate and go" only for me to come back from work and meet her, I was cool and didn't say anything and went to the fridge to get some stuff and fix us what to eat(since she's been here she doesn't cook I do all of the cooking even when I get back from work tired and she will sit down confidently and eat). The same thing still repeated itself on Tuesday up until today.
I've done everything on the play boy book to make this babe leave but none is working.
She won't even allow me touch the remote to watch news just because she's watching some stupid zee world movie.
she won't cook, since Sunday she's been here I would still be the one that will get back from work and fix us something to eat.
She even refuse us having sex, which is actually not a big deal for me though.
I have tried to ignore her, and codedly tell her to leave but it's not working.My main chick is becoming suspicious and I know she might just give me a surprise visit anytime soon, and I'm not ready for her drama.

Abeg wetin make I do biko nu......
WTF! you have an issue telling a lady to leave your house?

2 Likes

Re: HQ by XhosaNostra(f): 9:02pm On May 07, 2020
Seems like she's there for the TV & free meals. Tell her your GF is coming over or just be straightforward & tell her she's overstayed her welcome. Bring another female friend as a witness when you ask her to leave, so she doesn't accuse you of roughing her up or something along those lines.

5 Likes

Re: HQ by Ecbatana: 9:08pm On May 07, 2020
Whenever you wake up in the morning, pull down your trousers/boxers, squat and shit in the middle of the room. Try it for 3days and thank me afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: HQ by donbachi(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2020
Tell her some armedrobbers wrote a letter to ur area,dat they will be coming to rob ur hood and have every girl raped..day,unknown.
Re: HQ by elpochas: 9:13pm On May 07, 2020
Guy your story jst dy make me vex.u dy yan apata for mouth.U Beta shine ur eye o,dat chick don see u as client.u beta change am for am o.tell am say babe make u dy march o pump and play.for dis hard time u dy do father chrismas for babe wey no send you.

1 Like

Re: HQ by Femeto: 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Guys!! Please I will try to be very brief so that I don't waste much of your time. So I met this pretty girl during the lockdown around my neighbourhood, I asked her out and she accept.
While getting to know each other she told me she's in a relationship with a guy(which I confirm myself cos the guy always calls) and I told her I am in a serious relationship too, so it basically a fling for both of us.
So fast forward to Sunday she called me that she's coming to my house which I oblige. Thinking she will leave in the evening, but she decides to sleep over, Monday morning I told her I'm going to work, "so aunty if you're leaving just padlock the outside gate and go" only for me to come back from work and meet her, I was cool and didn't say anything and went to the fridge to get some stuff and fix us what to eat(since she's been here she doesn't cook I do all of the cooking even when I get back from work tired and she will sit down confidently and eat). The same thing still repeated itself on Tuesday up until today.
I've done everything on the play boy book to make this babe leave but none is working.
She won't even allow me touch the remote to watch news just because she's watching some stupid zee world movie.
she won't cook, since Sunday she's been here I would still be the one that will get back from work and fix us something to eat.
I have tried to ignore her, and codedly tell her to leave but it's not working.My main chick is becoming suspicious and I know she might just give me a surprise visit anytime soon, and I'm not ready for her drama.

You be Maga what is our business? Be a man and chase her away.

2 Likes

Re: HQ by Apination(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Tell her you're travelling to your friends place for the weekend and she should prepare to leave as you are going for work.
Re: HQ by AfroKnight: 9:42pm On May 07, 2020
She don see say your house soft. Everything is comfortable for her.

Bro, tell her straight. She needs to get lost. Do it on a day when you’d be able to supervise her as she packs her belongings. Make she no carry your property join.

Simple nakking agreement and she’s forming madam of the house. Sack her bro.

1 Like

Re: HQ by Dollywood(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2020
gaby:
Guy, you dey watch football, aside from the big leagues, you dey watch Scottish league?

What a Dundee.

So, under this Corona season wey God say make all humans take time take use this solitude take reason our life come decide how we want make e be, and hunger don dey pursue some people come outside like rabbit wey escape from him hole na him you see girl stand for corner, maybe she never eat since the lockdown you come still get strength to open mouth dey toast.

I know say the girl go just dey laugh for her mind when you dey toast her and she no go let you land before she say she gree.

You enter one chance.

Very soon, that babe go describe your place give her bf. Na three of una go begin live there.

As you no get liver take pursue her, So, you no fit even trick her say make she come make una go buy suya, as she follow you go small you take off run enter your house lock gate as you be mumu so.

Sorry you hear.

If I born pikin like you ehn, I go go dash you to one almajiri oga for Kano.

Kikikikiki, haha this guy made my day grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HQ by Lamanii22(f): 10:15pm On May 07, 2020
Carry her out lol... I don't know why some Ladies are like pests... Bundle her and throw her out..
Re: HQ by Kobicove(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Guys!! Please I will try to be very brief so that I don't waste much of your time. So I met this pretty girl during the lockdown around my neighbourhood...

Since there is really nothing between the two of you next time you're going out tell her to come out that you want to lock your apartment angry
Re: HQ by ProphetofOdin: 10:43pm On May 07, 2020
gaby:

What a Dundee.

You enter one chance.

Sorry you hear.

If I born pikin like you ehn, I go go dash you to one almajiri oga for Kano.

Lolzzzzz
Thanks for the insults and advice.
Re: HQ by ProphetofOdin: 10:47pm On May 07, 2020
MansoryMX:
Only a foolish and irresponsible man like you will give you an advice. Carry your cross

Thank you. But hope you know that when you hurl insults at people instead of discussing the main issues it portrays you as small minded person with a terrible self esteem. I understand it easier to stay from your mother's house (after eating her food) and come online to throw insults at people(keypad warrior).
Re: HQ by ProphetofOdin: 10:50pm On May 07, 2020
elpochas:
Guy your story jst dy make me vex.u dy yan apata for mouth.U Beta shine ur eye o,dat chick don see u as client.u beta change am for am o.tell am say babe make u dy march o pump and play.for dis hard time u dy do father chrismas for babe wey no send you.

Lolzzzzz. My guy no vex I go sort her out tomorrow morning, I've come up with a plan. You know the older you become the more considerate you become.
Re: HQ by ProphetofOdin: 10:52pm On May 07, 2020
grin
Lamanii22:
Carry her out lol... I don't know why some Ladies are like pests... Bundle her and throw her out..

grin
Lamanii22:

Hahaha hahaha!!!
Good advice coming from a lady.

3 Likes

Re: HQ by topedoski(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2020
Manifest like say u are possessed
Thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: HQ by padi94(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2020
Tell her your girlfriend is coming for the weekend... she should leave
Re: HQ by Nobody: 1:24am On May 08, 2020
padi94:
Tell her your girlfriend is coming for the weekend... she should leave
She knows her GIRLFRIEND is not come because of the LOCK DOWN grin

1 Like

Re: HQ by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:06am On May 08, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

which one is mainChic? Who is finer and better behaved?
Re: HQ by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:11am On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Seems like she's there for the TV & free meals. Tell her your GF is coming over or just be straightforward & tell her she's overstayed her welcome. Bring another female friend as a witness when you ask her to leave, so she doesn't accuse you of roughing her up or something along those lines.
God, this whole thread is embarrassing. Don't know what to say. Some Guys actually Play live-in GF stunts

1 Like

Re: HQ by lalanice(f): 2:38am On May 08, 2020
OP is the reason women don't like nice guys, they don't know how to put their foot down when necessary.
How will you not know how to tell a visitor to leave your house

2 Likes

Re: HQ by DaddyRochie1642: 2:49am On May 08, 2020
Oga In Brazil, ... We Call People Like You... MuguDinho Dos Santos grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HQ by Nobody: 2:59am On May 08, 2020
be man enough to tell her to leave your house.which one is giving her code to leave cheesy.tell her u want her to leave and that your main girl is planning to visit u.next time u will learn a lesson from this and not invite any girl u see on the street to ur house cheesy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Made This For Me Just Cause I Told Her I Love Her !!! / What She Did This Sunday After Sex / When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.