Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) (69537 Views)

Random Facts About Ebonyi state..... / Marriage List In Okposi, Ebonyi State. / Facebook Oba Emerges In Otun-ekiti, Operating From Ooni Of Ife's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Lawsimon(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2020
Egungun don dey digitalized...

www.egungun.com
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2020
Emmanuel810:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
oga no slawomir teach u work?
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by enirock(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2020
The guy dey check e online
virtual
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by onlinesaleswoma: 5:05am On May 10, 2020
Dem just release masquerade 2.0
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by meticulous4real(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
Aji Ereke Festival

That Involves maiden dance in the village square by young girls and young women decorated with beads on their waists, heads necks and legs and Akwete Ankara tied peteri style.

Unfortunately I don't have the image, as girls and women hardly turn up cuz of Christian religion influences that tabooed most of our culture.
We still rock the masquerades though in smaller numbers compared to what we used to have while I was in my teens.

These particular Masquerades are also part of the the activities.

It takes place between march and April, every year.

Place: Amagu Ikwo
Ikwo LGA Ebonyi, Nigeria

Who's a masquerade without the veil?
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by OKTolu: 5:47am On May 10, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=TheEffective post=89370309] shocked

The dumbest state in southeastern Nigeria [Hater! Please travel out for once and stop being stupid.]
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Benedictus1980: 6:31am On May 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Tillatalk: 6:34am On May 10, 2020
Maybe he want to upload some pictures on Instagram grin
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Yxxx: 7:39am On May 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
There is no doubt this egungun is either a bomber or azaman
From the second pics it is obvious he is hugging the other egungun which means client don pay

If you are a niggarrr and you understand what is azaman and bomber then you must be a real niggarrr

So in essense are you one of the nuisance we have in the society?
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by ipswitch: 7:51am On May 10, 2020
Hes networking with other spirits, maybe. Or calling his girlfriend to come & watch konkobilo.
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 8:09am On May 10, 2020
Sardauna24:
Abeg no disturb person with this kind useless talk all this fakr pple are starving looking for innocent to dube
U wey don belleful, share us ur excess food na.
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2020
grin grin
The bathroom slippers sha
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by futurehope81(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked
The dumbest state in southeastern Nigeria
That state is far more better your state.
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by poyet(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2020
The gods have gone digital.
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by lukency(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2020
I saw morethan that because this is the first time I saw masquarades huging each other and wearing bathroom slippers.
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Krayson72: 9:47am On May 10, 2020
Baba dey put phone for flight mode. grin
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
U wey don belleful, share us ur excess food na.
Na dem u suppose ask na,since them be ur gods na
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 10, 2020
catherine1998:

Bastard! I dont know your state but Im sure you must hv come from one of the state around that has the highest numbers of indigenous criminals & Prostitutes, Im very sure you must have been trained with stolen money bcuz thats the only thing your people knows how to do, but let me inform every one of you that hates, aggrieved and envious on how rapid Ebonyi has transformed, that you will soon begin to commit suicide one by one bcus what you are seeing in Ebonyi now in term of Development is jst testing the microphone, the real Development is even yet to start, so earlier you begin to drink sniper & die better for you, God bless Great Ebonyi

Consider yourself blocked for a month. I am reporting you right away for abusive words
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Sardauna24:
Na dem u suppose ask na,since them be ur gods na
learn to be civilised and respect people's culture and traditions.
And If u don't behave, i will spite u.
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 3:39am On May 11, 2020
grin grin grin

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
learn to be civilised and respect people's culture and traditions.
And If u don't behave, i will spite u.
Kai...na u sabi those things
Re: Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:15am On Jul 24, 2020
tunjilomo:
Everyone is going digital. You wanna leave heaven's people out?
Funny though.
Teach u yahoo work,m sorry for ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.