Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,572,269 members, 5,955,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 05:18 PM

Download Stuck With You Mp3: Justin Bieber Ft. Ariana Grande - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Stuck With You Mp3: Justin Bieber Ft. Ariana Grande (17983 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber - Holy Ft. Chance The Rapper / Download Justin Bieber Ft. Quavo – Intentions / Nicki Minaj – Bed Ft Ariana Grande Mp4 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Stuck With You Mp3: Justin Bieber Ft. Ariana Grande by austinaugust: 3:16am On May 08
Justin Biber Team Up With The American Singer Ariana grand In a Classic And Cool Song Titled Stuck With You And It Here Available For You To Download Free.
Download Here: https://ivorystreams.com/download-stuck-with-you-mp3-justin-bieber-ft-ariana-grande/

Re: Download Stuck With You Mp3: Justin Bieber Ft. Ariana Grande by gakaza: 10:53am On May 08
Re: Download Stuck With You Mp3: Justin Bieber Ft. Ariana Grande by Getniceolumide(m): 11:30am On May 08
ARAMIDE – ME AND YOU TIME LYRICS

[Verse 1]

Hey baby, i don think about tonight, emi re in the spot light, dancing all night

Hey darling, (?) the one you got me last valentine, I go dey ready by night

And I’d be wearing that sexy perfumes, the types you want, the types you want

[Chorus]

Lala la la la la la la, baby this na me and you time, this na me and you time, Lala la la la la la la, baby this na me and you time, this na me and you time

[Verse 2]

Hey booboo, I’m loving everything that you do, e dey be like say na juju, the way to for me in the mood

You make me breathless, everytime you call my name and I would settle for nothing less, you are the best part of me...

More at www.Meeklyrics.com
Re: Download Stuck With You Mp3: Justin Bieber Ft. Ariana Grande by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:39pm On May 08
Re: Download Stuck With You Mp3: Justin Bieber Ft. Ariana Grande by gakaza: 6:27pm On May 08
Re: Download Stuck With You Mp3: Justin Bieber Ft. Ariana Grande by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 12:36am On May 09
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Paul Play Dairo? / Kizz Daniel - King Of Love Mp3 Album Download Free / First Photos From Afrima 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.