Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (101639 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 1:55pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

Looooool how many ? May be 30 looooooooool our land isn’t loaded with 3m dead bodies
So u can even waste 30k of Yoruba souls just for the igbos to be part you. We must be really special
But we igbos can't do that for you. We can do without you, we can't sacrifice even one soul to keep you
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 2:02pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

It’s 3 million weaklings comprising of soldiers and were completely defeated & conquered and reduced to rubbles

Don’t forget the bankruptcy of your entire tribe by Awolowo By a simple currency swap
So all these killings just for the purpose of being in the same country with the igbos... Hmnm

Yorubas can't stand alone. Always afraid to, they can do anything just to be with the great igbos

I can't imagine igbos killing even one Yoruba soul just to be called a fellow country man
You people lack self esteem
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Omoodua007: 2:54pm On May 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

So all these killings just for the purpose of being in the same country with the igbos... Hmnm

Yorubas can't stand alone. Always afraid to, they can do anything just to be with the great igbos

I can't imagine igbos killing even one Yoruba soul just to be called a fellow country man
You people lack self esteem

Rip to Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Omoodua007: 2:54pm On May 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

So u can even waste 30k of Yoruba souls just for the igbos to be part you. We must be really special
But we igbos can't do that for you. We can do without you, we can't sacrifice even one soul to keep you

Rip to your Operation python dance
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 3:23pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

Rip to your Operation python dance
Thank you for reminding me, it's even another recent effort by the yorubas and Northerners to make sure we are with them at all costs and continue priding themselves as a fellow Country man with the igbos

Hmnm without the igbos nigeria wouldn't have any international face
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Omoodua007: 4:04pm On May 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

Thank you for reminding me, it's even another recent effort by the yorubas and Northerners to make sure we are with them at all costs and continue priding themselves as a fellow County man with the igbos

Hmnm without the igbos nigeria wouldn't have any international face

Biafra will never rise
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 5:29pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

Biafra will never rise
I know thats the prayer of every yorubas and hausas that want to be with us

In Africa, or maybe the world over it's so much a disadvantage to be indispensable.
They will sacrifice every thing to keep you including humans
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Omoodua007: 5:31pm On May 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

I know thats the prayer of every yorubas and hausas that want to be with us

In Africa, or maybe the world over it's so much a disadvantage to be indispensable.
They will sacrifice every thing to keep you including humans

Yawwwn
Biafra is deae
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Beolly(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2020
sarrki:
They will be here shortly
grin
sarrki:
They will be here shortly

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 12:59pm On May 11, 2020
Omoodua007:

Yawwwn
Biafra is deae
Is nigeria alife?
Is oduduwa alife?

The only thing that I know is alife in this country is killer fulani herdsmen, bandits, boko haram, Iswap, almajiri, kidnappers, Awawa boys, one million boys, propaganda, tribalism, religious deceit, yahoo Boys, voyage to Europe thru Libya, poverty capital, recession, jungle justice, corruption, extortions, quota system, medical tourism, secession agitators, unemployment, rubber stamp senate, drug pushers, rituals, election rigging, compromised judiciary, election killings and violence, ballot box snatching, epileptic power supply, nepotism, Ruga, fulanisation, cabals, fuel price increase, moribund refineries, explosions and pipe line explosions, fake economy diversification, maiduguri oil explorations, religious riots and killings, bribery, prostitutions, abandoned contracts, inflated contracts, budget padding, armed robbery. But just to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROTHER. more to celebrate in good health and joy.

Brother thanks. Nairaland blocked me on my birthday lol, that was why I couldn’t reply you early.

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by adadike(f): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola
you know I can't stop loving you

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by tomakint: 2:23am On Jul 29, 2020
adadike:
you know I can't stop loving you

Anytime babe kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Injera(f): 2:33am On Jul 29, 2020
sarrki:
The making of an Asiwaju of Lagos!
Sen (Dr) Bola Ahmed Tinubu been crowned the Asiwaju of Lagos by the then Oba of Lagos, Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan while late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and others look on!
'Been' is not 'being'.Oga, look it up
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
The making of an Asiwaju of Lagos!
Sen (Dr) Bola Ahmed Tinubu been crowned the Asiwaju of Lagos by the then Oba of Lagos, Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan while late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and others look on!
Guy hope no problem another post of him again grin
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by oyatz(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2022
beejaay:

you are a very big fool i swear..one time you will calling for tribal unity and how bad tribalism is and other time you will be one championing the cause of tribalism spewing hate everywhere and when they give it to you, you return to default mode asking for end of it...the people wey do u this thing don die we for go beg them

Saying they will be here very soon doesn't involve any tribe.

There are many people from many different tribes who abuse ,insult and curse Tinubu on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by oyatz(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2022
ogbuefi677:

That is afonja muslims for you grin
One phone call from the their masters in Sokoto caliphate, story go change grin

But Oba Oyekan was neither a politician nor a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Curious345: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kenny9857:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
are you serious
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Kenny9857(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Curious345:
are you serious
Serious for wetin ??
Because I dey use una Godfather laugh ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.