Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (101657 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 08, 2020
helinues:

As expected.. They have all the details about the history in SW but yet have no credible record about history in the poorest region in Southern Nigeria

Is the lawd not wonderful

Abi OO. Wake daily to insult and obsess over Jagaban but nothing to say about the drunk in Anambra or the nitwit who claims Abia is mentioned in the Bible and the other wicked and corrupt wasters who have turned SE into the butt of leadership jokes. Really cursed these IPOBians

9 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2020
sarrki:

grin grin grin grin

I talk am

Yes indeed. The tag "children of hate" really suits them.

6 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 08, 2020
gaby:
Kai

If only they had a crystal ball to look into the future.

Only God knows and sees the future.
You are so right. If I had a crystal ball I wouldn’t have helped 2 people, that’s one mistake I’ve still not forgiven myself for.
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by gaby(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2020
chiddyok:

You are so right. If I had a crystal ball I wouldn’t have helped 2 people, that’s one mistake I’ve still not forgiven myself for.

Are you serious?

You wanna tell about these two people?

You can help me and I'd make you forget those two ingrates. It's no joke or a promise, I'm just fashioned that way.

Not to ever forget...
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by GraphicDesigner(f): 8:23pm On May 08, 2020
Their evil plans wnt work on us. Be wise, covid is real, use ur nose mask only when in a crowded area, wash ur hands buh dnt cover dem all ways with handgloves Expose dem so beneficial bacterial can work good on u, dnt stay permanently indoors, come out, take a walk so fresh air and good weather can give u life to increase your body's humidity against germs.... Eat less of canned foods Do exercises... Stay hydrated. Play with nature, sand etc. Beneficial Microbes are in dem, dey help. Stay safe.

Our doctors are been cajoled. Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by PigTormentor: 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
sarrki:
They will be here shortly

You mean the I-PIGS?

11 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by DEROXMAN: 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
why opening this thread now agine what you have caused children of hate
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
angry

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by moscobabs(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
sarrki:
The making of an Asiwaju of Lagos!
Sen (Dr) Bola Ahmed Tinubu been crowned the Asiwaju of Lagos by the then Oba of Lagos, Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan while late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and others look on!

What year pls?
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by jeff1980(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
Day Dreamer, the below video will crash your unending dreams

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3752413801467637&id=100000971635011
Staphylococcus:
Beautiful throw back!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) in the making

4 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Fivepercent: 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
*being not been OP
sarrki:
The making of an Asiwaju of Lagos!
Sen (Dr) Bola Ahmed Tinubu been crowned the Asiwaju of Lagos by the then Oba of Lagos, Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan while late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and others look on!
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:28pm On May 08, 2020
tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola
As if it was on merit undecided

He started his drug business at a tender age

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Exc2000: 8:30pm On May 08, 2020
beejaay:

you are a very big fool i swear..one time you will calling for tribal unity and how bad tribalism is and other time you will be one championing the cause of tribalism spewing hate everywhere and when they give it to you, you return to default mode asking for end of it...the people wey do u this thing don die we for go beg them

how does the comment "They would be here shortly" connote or denote tribe, ethnicity or even tribalism

your bitternes is on another scale

10 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by GeneralPula: 8:30pm On May 08, 2020
Sammy07:

See this one telling me to travel
For your info I schooled in the east, apart from Anambra, none of your states can match with some SW states.

I bet you can't mention 15 manufacturing company in Abia.
Apart from the one wey dey Aba

We ain't talking about trading here, apart from Ariara (or what's the spelling) market and one other market like that.

You wey never complete 1 fly over in 5yrs grin.
When Amosun completed 15 flyovers in 6yrs. cool

Every villages/towns/cities in Osun are enjoying minimum of 20hrs light per day.
If you travel as you say, you'll know this.
Sometimes 23hours self

6 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Urchman200: 8:31pm On May 08, 2020
sarrki:
They will be here shortly
seriously u are a bigots, most of u have indirectly continue to promote tribal bigotry on this forum .

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Beautiful throw back!

. President of Oduduwa republican in the making... Ndiara

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by HonourableUche(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2020
Dreamer! Dream on
Staphylococcus:
Beautiful throw back!

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by KishoreNimmala: 8:31pm On May 08, 2020
Its very disrespectful.
Kishore Nimmala
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Chirowman(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
they only Jagaban,one man squad.

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by PigTormentor: 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
[[s]quote author=ogbuefi677 post=89308893]
My brother,as far as I don't own the houses in banana island or Maitama or Asokoro yet,I still recognize I'm a great man.
I feed and cater for my family without needing to do this una type of zombie work.
Thiefnuubu be highest,e go dash una 5k handout,he no go fit build even small bungalow for una for village. [/quote][/s]

Utter gebrish. Who's paying you to post trash on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by GeneralPula: 8:33pm On May 08, 2020
Useless Ipob moronn don hijack thread.

7 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Antichristus: 8:34pm On May 08, 2020

Nigeria has a track record of celebeating and compensating international fraudsters who have disgraced the country locally and internationally. Any wonder younger generations seek to differentiate between Yahoo Yahoo and Credit card fraud, oblivious to the fact that both are scams and therefore criminal. Tinubu is a criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by ThatFairGuy: 8:34pm On May 08, 2020
Ashiwaju, ekun oko'ya won

5 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Urchman200: 8:35pm On May 08, 2020
tee2faith:

You came right on time! Your hatred won't make you disappoint.
u even insult ur brothers that have different opinion than ur own, how most of u think that every yuroba man or woman will like Thieftinubu is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by idonhammer: 8:35pm On May 08, 2020
Mens don dey run things together tey tey

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by OKTolu: 8:35pm On May 08, 2020
No be today he don tey if you know you know....

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2020
tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola
Do you have the proof that Tinubu betrayed MKO?

9 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by apexc3912: 8:37pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2020
tomakint:
But even MKO no pure Na, history has it that he made Chief Obafemi Awolowo not to become president in the 1979 presidential election by teaming up with the northern elites. What goes around comes around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Antichristus: 8:38pm On May 08, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Beautiful throw back!

You think that smelly mouth Tinubu will be Nigeria's president? That's the insane man's wishful thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Urchman200: 8:38pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:

As expected.. They have all the details about the history in SW but yet have no credible record about history in the poorest region in Southern Nigeria

Is the lawd not wonderful
how sure are u that guy is not yuroba? Any body that have different opinion automatically comes from another tribe, that kind mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Wickedfact: 8:39pm On May 08, 2020
beejaay:

you are a very big fool i swear..one time you will calling for tribal unity and how bad tribalism is and other time you will be one championing the cause of tribalism spewing hate everywhere and when they give it to you, you return to default mode asking for end of it...the people wey do u this thing don die we for go beg them

He said they will be here and you are crying. Is "they" the name of any tribe? grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.