Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (101687 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 08, 2020
Difrent:

There are tons of thieves in igboland why the fixation with Tinubu after all his kinsmen are not complaining....... Face the thieves in iboland

Did you know the clone pretending to be nnamdi kanu just celebrated the release of Orji kalu a known thief?...... Igbos don't worship known thieves indeed

Show me his celebration oga.

I repeat, IGBOS dont worship thieves like u afonjas do.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Kenny9857(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Beautiful throw back!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) in the making
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by AmeLonRo(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2020
tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola
Not true. You Tinubu was a pro democracy man. He was in NADECO, Afenifere, alliance for democracy. Later political affiliations changed and he needed to align to national level while still relevant in the region. Is that a sell out for Abiola? No. Get the history and facts straight. Even MKO worked with the north and east

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Josephmumu03: 10:07pm On May 08, 2020
No be lie
ogbuefi677:

Forget audio zoo statistics.
Just 2 weeks into the lockdown wey una no see IPOB traders and their customers to collect owo mi da,na so so hunger.
1 million boys,awawa boys,afonja muslims de loot bread van grin

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Difrent: 10:09pm On May 08, 2020
PrecisionFx:

https://www.nairaland.com/5844152/nnamdi-kanu-celebrates-sen-kalus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Gokoyer0(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
All these online tribal wars not gonna help us
PrecisionFx:

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2020
Osaze007:

Useless NDI AYIYO

what's my business with that?
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Unrated900(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:

As expected.. They have all the details about the history in SW but yet have no credible record about history in the poorest region in Southern Nigeria

Is the lawd not wonderful

Infact,the law is crazy.
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Unrated900(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2020
Gokoyer0:
All these online tribal wars not gonna help us

Why naaaa
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Ykc2(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2020
Oba oyekan" the oba love igbo people die,may you find peace with god where ever you are,he used to visit that church at enu owa street then,now what do we ve today as oba of lagos?

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by sapientia(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2020
sarrki:
They will be here shortly

Who?
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by DEROXMAN: 10:33pm On May 08, 2020
PrecisionFx:

IGBOs don't worship known thieves.
ouk
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by KunleyY19(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2020
God Bless the Asiwaju of Lagos State and The Jagaban of Borgu Land...
Lagos To the World!
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by femeritus: 10:39pm On May 08, 2020
What do people gain by telling blatant lies? Get your facts rights and stop telling lies. I don't know about Oba Oyekan but the lie you told about Tinubu betraying Abiola puts a question mark on everything you said. Have you heard about NADECO and RADIO KUDIRAT named after the slain wife of Abiola? Google and find out the role of Tinubu in all of these. The radio station was Abacha's nightmare and Tinubu was a major financier of the radio station and NADECO as well. I'm not a fan of Tinubu but let's call a spade a spade.

tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola

4 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 10:40pm On May 08, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Your people celebrating OUK
Peter obi is a fraudster per excellence

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by GEEBITE: 10:42pm On May 08, 2020
I was shocked too, Asiwaju was given to him by this Rilwan Akiolu the usurper that he installed as king.
Donaldoni:
Inaccurate!

Asiwaju is a recent title. Tinubu bagged the title around 2006, 2007. MKO was long dead... angry

The OP is a phony!!

3 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by tamdun: 10:50pm On May 08, 2020
ogbuefi677:

That is afonja muslims for you grin
One phone call from the their masters in Sokoto caliphate, story go change grin

Ode, oyekan wasn't a muslim
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by seguno2: 10:53pm On May 08, 2020
sarrki:
The making of an Asiwaju of Lagos!
Sen (Dr) Bola Ahmed Tinubu been crowned the Asiwaju of Lagos by the then Oba of Lagos, Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan while late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and others look on!

Date please

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by HimName: 10:53pm On May 08, 2020
Believe it or not!

I am an IPOB MEMBER and my mind is telling me in sifia pain I am.

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by GEEBITE: 10:53pm On May 08, 2020
So sad to see a supposed enlightened person twisting facts,Tinubu was given the chieftaincy title of Asiwaju of Lagos by Akiolu in 2003.That was five years after Abiola died. Obviously you just started following Tinubu recently. This was a lesser chieftaincy title given to him when he became a senator in 1992.
Also I am not sure you are a proper Yoruba man. What the hell,you used crowning for a Chief!!! Only a king gets crowned.
sarrki:
The making of an Asiwaju of Lagos!
Sen (Dr) Bola Ahmed Tinubu been crowned the Asiwaju of Lagos by the then Oba of Lagos, Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan while late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and others look on!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by seguno2: 10:56pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:
Oya, you earn less than $1,000 monthly... So what's the yhen yhen for now...

It is for earning more than the N30,000 BMC slave wages. Understood

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by funshint(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2020
But this guy sef don tey for this game o...respect!
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=tomakint post=89307521]Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola
YORUBA RONU

It's understandable if an Igbo man hates Tinubu, because of the perceived power tussle between Yorubas & Igbos. Igbos have never voted Yoruba man to become Nigeria president, MKO Abiola won only Anambra in 1993, Bashiri Tofa won the remaining 4 Igbo states. The Obasanjo they claimed they voted for was a lie, they voted for PDP, not Obasanjo they didn't have any other choice because the other option was a typical Yoruba party AD which had Olu Falae as candidate and he did not get 2% votes in the whole South East.
It's evidently clear Igbos are wiser than some gullible Yorubas that are joining them in crusade to bring down Tinubu at all cost, they hate Tinubu because they are the one that enjoyed Jonathan regime more than any tribes in Nigeria, more than South South even. Yoruba ronu o, omo eni oni sedi bebere, kafi ileke si idi elomiran.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 08, 2020
Though it will never happen but if this man ever becomes president, then you'll know that Abacha was just a learner.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by SirBunky85(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2020
tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola
why not kill urself if u are pained?

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by SirBunky85(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Wetin concern them with one useless title.
Na asiwaju de feed your family?
Na asiwaju de feed my family?
why not ignore the thread since no be jagaban dey feed ur family?ur inherent hatred can't let u pass by.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by SirBunky85(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:

Just to chest beat, he is referring to someone doing him a favour Colleague driver... So disrespectful.

Can you say this in front of the person?

Don't be reckless with your words because you want to proof unnecessary point.

Meanwhile, others work for us not the other way...
well said.he has complex issues
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by SirBunky85(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=ogbuefi677 post=89309114]
Travel afonja,travel.
Nigeria does not start and end from Lagos to Ore.
Abia is doing better than Osun,Ekiti and Ondo combined.
Living conditions oo,per capita income etc.[/quote may ur Life and dat of ur household be like dat of Abia state.imagine telling me abt my own state.shameless being

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by YorubaNinja: 11:26pm On May 08, 2020
Awon Okoro Weyrey... grin

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Eriggs: 11:34pm On May 08, 2020
beejaay:

you are a very big fool i swear..one time you will calling for tribal unity and how bad tribalism is and other time you will be one championing the cause of tribalism spewing hate everywhere and when they give it to you, you return to default mode asking for end of it...the people wey do u this thing don die we for go beg them
so to be calling other members fools is now allowed on this forum. Nairaland has gone to the dogs. smh
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by PeterUdeme: 11:55pm On May 08, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Then why is atiku the lord of igbos?

Why are you still crying over Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.