Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (101553 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by omonnakoda: 12:09am On May 09, 2020
@ OP ,MODS

It was an investiture not a crowning.
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Dedetwo(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2020
tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola

I always beg Nigerians to follow simple logic when approaching the so-called mandate for M.K Abiola. I have seen any person who claimed to passed WAEC when the examination was canceled. The M. K. Abiola participated in election which was canceled. Therefore he did not win any election.
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Kay25(m): 1:28am On May 09, 2020
tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola
Forget the betrayal of it Mko got his payback of his own betrayal too of 79..

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Akolawole(m): 1:41am On May 09, 2020
tomakint:

Many people left Abiola later when they are tired of the struggle including members of Abiola's family but Tinubu did NOT dump him.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by aspiring44: 2:28am On May 09, 2020
tomakint:

It's quite unfortunate that human beings sell out their own because of greed and power.

It goes to show biblically that Judas sold out Jesus .

What ever is happening now is not new under the sun..

May God help us to be fearful and faithful.
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 2:28am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

As expected.. They have all the details about the history in SW but yet have no credible record about history in the poorest region in Southern Nigeria

Is the lawd not wonderful
Poorest region?

But the reality of what happened in the lockdown did not depict this

The SE/SS was formidable

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 2:45am On May 09, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Then why is atiku the lord of igbos?

Why are you still crying over Jonathan?

Show me Nnamdi.kanus celebration
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 2:45am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

Your people celebrating OUK
Peter obi is a fraudster per excellence

Keep mute eze apari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 2:46am On May 09, 2020
DEROXMAN:
ouk

Igbos have never ever worshiped any King, Talk more of a hopeless thief cheesy cheesy.

Use sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 2:46am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

You are the poorest region. You contribute nothing to the National purse. Barren land with nothing whatsoever but noise.

Oil -Nothing
Agriculture - nothing
Economy - nothing

Poverty capital of the south!
Poorest region that when the price of oil crash the nation starts shaking

Your Lagos tax generation couldn't keep the Nation

Mind you, I have oil in my LG

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 2:48am On May 09, 2020
Difrent:

https://www.nairaland.com/5844152/nnamdi-kanu-celebrates-sen-kalus

grin grin grin.

U must be a lunatic.

Which one is igberetv as proof to anything?
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 2:52am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

Poorest region that when the price of oil crash the nation starts shaking

Your Lagos tax generation couldn't keep the Nation

Mind you, I have oil in my LG

Oil in Ondo state alone is more than oil in the whole SE combined.

The cash crop that generates the most agricultural export are sesame seed and cocoa and that is majorly from the SW and Northern region.

The crude Oil is majorly from the SS with Ondo state having more stakes in it. Even Lagos too

The economy is domiciled in the SW and we control most of the economic activities of Nigeria.

The SW region has the highest IGR base in the country and we contribute the highest VAT to the National purse.

The highest non-oil revenue for the FG is also domiciled in the SW.

The industrial capacity of Nigeria is domiciled in the SW with Ogun state alone having the highest number of industries outside Lagos.

SE are parasites. They contribute nothing whatsoever other than noise.

The effect of oil will be felt normally because some of the governors already spend above their means and the shock will be felt. Going forward water will always find its own level and they will adjust.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 3:08am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Oil in Ondo state alone is more than oil in the whole SE combined.

The cash crop that generates the most agricultural export are sesame seed and cocoa and that is majorly from the SW and Northern region.

The crude Oil is majorly from the SS with Ondo state having more stakes in it. Even Lagos too

The economy is domiciled in the SW and we control most of the economic activities of Nigeria.

The SW region has the highest IGR base in the country and we contribute the highest VAT to the National purse.

The highest non-oil revenue for the FG is also domiciled in the SW.

The industrial capacity of Nigeria is domiciled in the SW with Ogun state alone having the highest number of industries outside Lagos.

SE are parasites. They contribute nothing whatsoever other than noise.

The effect of oil will be felt normally because some of the governors already spend above their means and the shock will be felt. Going forward water will always find its own level and they will adjust.
I am from SS
However the country is rigged against SE
The ondo oil you are boasting with does not belong to the yorubas. Na ijaws get am

The funniest thing I have seen in this nigeria is where a host is fighting even to death to keep a so called parasite to itself instead of expelling it

What I know is that Nigeria can not survive without the SE hence the anger anytime they want to go

With all that you have written about your region.
Your region still can't feed the nation.

Your region should learn to spend prudently according to what incomes it can generate

5 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by tee2faith: 3:18am On May 09, 2020
Urchman200:
u even insult ur brothers that have different opinion than ur own, how most of u think that every yuroba man or woman will like Thieftinubu is beyond me.

How did my observation and expression of opinion become insulting? Anyway, it is so in your beclouded imagination. He expressed his opinion and I expressed my observation! Which one is my brother in this issue? Keep spreading ethnic divisions. I can see where your own quest for confusion is driving you? I wish you journey mercies along the road.
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 3:25am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

The oil in Lagos too ma ijaw get an ?

Ijaw are only in bayela
They are settlers in ondo state

The country is not rigged against se
They are losers of war hence must abide by terms of the victor
No Victor in the war

Ijaws are spread along riverine arears, that's their natural habit. Bayelsa state is just a political creation

The first people to inhabit a land are the owners.
I hope ondo state indigenes didn't just spring out from the ground to inhabit where they are now. They came from some where too

I just hope the oil in Lagos is not like the ones they have in maiduguri, kwara and other places they claim they have discovered political oil ... Audio oil

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 3:29am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

No Victor in the war

Ijaws are spread along riverine arears, that's their natural habit. Bayelsa state is just a political creation

I hope ondo state indigenes didn't just spring out from the ground to inhabit where they are now. They came from some where too

They were not the first in ondo and oil in ondo is in ilaje a full fledged yoruba town
Pls igbos lost go and read the article of surrender signed by efiong while Ojuku ran away

The yorubas are also a coastal tribe from port novo to Lagos to Ogun to ondo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 3:30am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

No Victor in the war

I just hope the oil in Lagos is not like the ones they have in maiduguri, kwara and other places they claim they have discovered political oil ... Audio oil

As usual since you can’t apply ijaw ownerships to Lagos oil you think it’s audio oil
Anyways oil is $10 and yoruba still have all their riverine areas fresh
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 3:37am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

They were not the first in ondo and oil in ondo is in ilaje a full fledged yoruba town
Pls igbos lost go and read the article of surrender signed by efiong while Ojuku ran away

The yorubas are also a coastal tribe from port novo to Lagos to Ogun to ondo
If they are not the first so what happened to the people they displaced for them to have lived there for hundreds of years ago

The president declaration of of no Victor has relegated any other article

I know ilajes have oil too but in small quantity compared to the ijaws

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 3:43am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

I am from SS
However the country is rigged against SE
The ondo oil you are boasting with does not belong to the yorubas. Na ijaws get am

The funniest thing I have seen in this nigeria is where a host is fighting even to death to keep a so called parasite to itself instead of expelling it

What I know is that Nigeria can not survive without the SE hence the anger anytime they want to go

With all that you have written about your region.
Your region still can't feed the nation.

Your region should learn to spend prudently according to what incomes it can generate

Well Mr SS'ner.

Ondo state oil belongs to the Yorubas and any time the country split, we are going with the crude oil. Forget the talks of Ijaws in ondo, we also have the Igbokodas and Ilajes around those area. The land is supreme in this context and not the inhabitant. It is a Yoruba land and will always be!

Nigeria can survive without the SE because judging at all metrics, they contribute nothing. However the power that be don't want to let them go simply because they thought other region will follow and will fragment Nigeria more. So they will treat other region like that. Why didn't Nigeria allow the Ijaws secede them during Adaka Boro era?

SE are the architect of their problem. Azikwe and Ironsi contributed to their fate and they are reaping the fruit of their heroes past.

Nigeria will still separate. Before then, the truth need to be said that SE are parasites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Moneywomen17(m): 3:47am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

If they are not the first so what happened to the people they displaced for them to have lived there for hundreds of years ago

where in ijaw land in ondo state is the oil located at oga ss

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 3:48am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

There’s 0 oil in the area your claiming ijaw settles
I can already see through your bias by trying to discount the oil in Yoruba land as not belonging to them or being to small

Be there why do igbos have 5 states when others have 6/7 looool be deceiving igbos there’s no vanquished
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 3:59am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Well Mr SS'ner.

Ondo state oil belongs to the Yorubas and any time the country split, we are going with the crude oil. Forget the talks of Ijaws in ondo, we also have the Igbokodas and Ilajes around those area. The land is supreme and not the inhabitant. It is a Yoruba land and will always be!

Nigeria can survive without the SE bevcause judging at all metrics, they contribute nothing. However the power that be don't want to let them go simply because they though other region will follow and will fragment Nigeria more.

SE are the architect of their problem. Azikwe and Ironsi contributed to their fate and they are reaping the fruit of their heroes past.

Nigeria will still separate. Before then, the truth need to be said that SE are parasites.
The problem ironsi and azikiwe created was corrected by ojukwu at the aburi accord but you people spilled blood to retain the Nigeria we have now that is not working. So you people should be blamed for it

I know that if the real parasites like the core north wants to go, u will not waste precious Yoruba bloods to keep them because you think that others will want to go

You can not rig a system against a people and still be blaming them

I cannot garner a total mark of 900 in an exam while you give the first position to someone with a total mark of 200 and you still be mocking me for coming last position.
My happiness is that you know in your mind that you are killing merit and keeping your so much cherished country down
Hope you see where we are now

Its igbos to the rescue, if not we will remain here forever

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 4:18am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

The problem ironsi and azikiwe created was corrected by ojukwu at the aburi accord but you people spilled blood to retain the Nigeria we have now that is not working. So you people should be blamed for it
The problem they created cannot be corrected at Aburi accord. Gowon reneged on the agreement because it does not favor Nigeria. Ojukwu shouldn’t dictate for Nigeria, it should be the other way round. I don’t care about Aburi or what they discussed, the main koko is that the Igbos reaped what they sowed.

I know that if the real parasites like the core north wants to go, u will not waste precious Yoruba bloods to keep them because you think that others will want to go
Follow history bro. There is one time like that the Northerners started whispering about secession. Azikwe had to write a lengthy statement that looks like a riot act to tell them the reason why they shouldn’t secede. Go online and search for the statement of Azikwe. Read all what he said carefully.

The link below!

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession/

You can not rig a system against a people and still be blaming them
The system favored them initially but their greed killed them. They were well represented in the early stage of Nigeria but they needed more and slaughtered other people to take power through the backdoor. They are reaping the wages of their barbaric attitude that killed Nigeria prosperity from the start. If that rubbish war had not occurred, The Yoruba western region would have been far better than where we are currently and infact Nigeria wouldn’t have been this useless. The Igbos are basically reaping the fruit of their greed and they’ll continue to reap it.

I cannot garner a total mark of 900 in an exam while you give the first position to someone with a total mark of 200 and you still be mocking me for coming last position.
My happiness is that you know in your mind that you are killing merit and keeping your so much cherished country down
Hope you see where we are now
I don’t know what you mean by this and how it affects this discussion tho. We are where we are now because of the input of all the tribes and the mistake of the older generation. However it will be absurd for anyone to feign victim coz everyone is guilty of one thing or another in this Nigeria project.

Its igbos to the rescue, if not we will remain here forever
The Igbo wey never rescue themselves let alone rescue others. The poverty capital of the south and economically disadvantaged region of the south!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by MetaPhysical: 4:33am On May 09, 2020
I saw Legendhero from afar, so I knew it had to be hot in here. You draw Ibos like sugar draw ants. grin

Lets bring out insecticide and take care of the pest bro.

bigfish....you are about to become smallcrab. Be sure there is a hole nearby to crawl into. grin grin Kwenu! Kwenu!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:
I saw Legendhero from afar, so I knew it had to be hot in here. You draw Ibos like sugar draw ants. grin

Lets bring out insecticide and take care of the pest bro.

bigfish....you are about to become smallcrab. Be sure there is a hole nearby to crawl into. grin grin Kwenu! Kwenu!!

Broda mi, I only have one request.

Please leave me with bigfish3k , I will eat him raw such that his moniker will change to smallfish1k when I’m done dealing with him.

I want to be greedy coz fish is a source of protein, I need that in my system.

Aku ongbe o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Difrent: 4:41am On May 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

grin grin grin.

U must be a lunatic.

Which one is igberetv as proof to anything?

You mean your parents are lunatics....... Animal. That's how you bastards shift posts anyhow like rabid dogs....... Igberetv is now NOT A PROOF but the moment they carry news about PMB or TINUBU you start mastubating all over the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by MetaPhysical: 4:53am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Broda mi, I only have one request.

Please leave me with bigfish3k , I will eat him raw such that his moniker will change to smallfish1k when I’m done dealing with him.

I want to be greedy coz fish is a source of protein, I need that in my system.

Aku ongbe o

grin grin grin
Awa niyen o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by gaskiyamagana: 5:27am On May 09, 2020
espn:
Jagaban...The clay slayer...If you know you know... Ekun Oko Atiku...Saraki and PDP...
The political UNDERTAKER of......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.