Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (192885 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Fentanyl: 11:49am On May 08, 2020
DominusPrime:
This is degrading though!!! By the way have you noticed how is rubbing his frontline nonsense in our faces? Bia meat seller I know you are trying to make yourself look relevant here. We get your message. Google grandiose delusion. That's my diagnosis for your case. Keep deceiving yourself with 'all of us at '. Since you now have the guts to reply me tell me why
apc waited this long to put up this offensive against chad.

Tell me why you people get angry each time we ask for pictures of the offensive. Why do u switch to insults or keep mute when we ask? Why do u claim we hate good news when all we ask for is pictures of the good news?

Tell me why the NH, abuja was looted massively under apc.

Tell me why a sitting president cannot deliver a live speech when the British pm recovered from cobid one nine and immediately resumed duty.

Tell me why kemi Adeosun was smuggled out of the country if her hands were clean.

Tell me why Buhari said Abacha did not steal

I have a lot to ask but its pointless. As usual you will leave common sense and haul insults but you will never have the guts to give sensible answers.

A question was asked recently, why after 64 years of selling oil we couldn't feed the nation for 2 weeks. That's because apc, pdp and all other rulers have been consistently looting the nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Elimon(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2020
johnkey:
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.
Who told u all men are equal...are u equal to even your parents?

8 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by NZEsaintdoh(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2020
That is what u get being a Thai king.Hail Wilberforce.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by johnkey: 3:39pm On May 08, 2020
Elimon:

Who told u all men are equal...are u equal to even your parents?
you obviously don't understand context, bye!

16 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by PropertyBuying(f): 5:09pm On May 08, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Polygamy and adultery is beautiful.

20 options!

Almost all the religious prophets supported it.

Lol... As if they have 199 lives.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2020
At least Thais are not complaining

I have NETFLIX and PIA VPN @ cheap amount

Buzz me on whatsapp ‪+1... 28/ 180- 07,,,,,, 5::::: 1. 9‬
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Intrepid01(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2020
johnkey:
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.

My brother you're not accurate about that...MEN ARE NOT BORN EQUAL.....that's the unfortunate truth.....

9 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Jh0wsef(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
Ok
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by fergie001: 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
See cruise.....see vibes....kai
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by apexc4908: 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 1389377[/color]
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Hartandah: 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
Lolz
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by MansoryMX(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2020
Vulcanheph:

So they have finally paid you your BMC allowee right?.....

Lmfao

4 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Vitamin17(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2020
angry
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by anambraamaka: 10:15pm On May 08, 2020
King easy oh
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2020
johnkey:
Then have nothing to do with a King not to talk of standing before him.

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Exc2000: 10:15pm On May 08, 2020
cool

Thailand is a country that gets revenue from prostituition and pussy tourism so am not surprised... they are everywhere fonting asewo business claiming one useless Thai massage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2020
gaby:
The Drinkard king.

The shame of a monarchy.
King Solomon nko. Shame him too now
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by LoveToRead: 10:16pm On May 08, 2020
A king Solomon in the making.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Udosky1666: 10:19pm On May 08, 2020
This 1 weak me
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Offpoint: 10:20pm On May 08, 2020
Damn

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 08, 2020
this thai people are stupid, letting one man live so lavishly, in the name of King, the man has never done a days job in his whole bloody life, i am sure. while ordinary thais are suffering, They should chop his head off and feed his useless dead body to vultures.

4 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Missyajoke(f): 10:20pm On May 08, 2020
espn:
Aye Kaye...
������
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by lilyheaven: 10:20pm On May 08, 2020
Edopesin:
God forbid I bow to someone like this, this one is not even bowing they're literally groveling
wtf

The last time I saw anything like this was with .... lemme stop there before Tribalists gather me
Nnamdi Kanu and his followers. grin

3 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:22pm On May 08, 2020
johnkey:

Yes true.. all men are born equal but some are born superior

And that's because you've never had the opportunity to get close to a king

And again, why is your room, so untidy?

4 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Zyzxx10: 10:22pm On May 08, 2020
Med ooh.This king just came to chop life.The true Indaboski bahose.20 women.Na wa ooh.Sometimes I see little differences between we Africans and the Asians.

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by betterman22(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2020
undecided
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by nedekid: 10:22pm On May 08, 2020
Dpharisee:
From all of us at [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] that irritates many Nairalanders with our greed by posting 10 stupid comments above on FP on this topic alone we ask you to bear with our foolishness. grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by apexc6942: 10:23pm On May 08, 2020
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by johnkey: 10:23pm On May 08, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes true.. all men are born equal but some are born superior

And that's because you've never had the opportunity to get close to a king

And again, why is your room, so untidy?
hotel room, four years ago or so, plus that's not untidy to an extent.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by robosky02(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2020
Money miss road

Him mate dey share palative
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Martinez39s(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2020
johnkey:
Sorry to break it to you, all men are not born equal. Hierarchy is an inevitable aspect of human life. The only place all men should be equal is in the face of the law.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.