Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (192890 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by vioment: 4:57am On May 09, 2020
That black guy fit be naija blood. DNA will prove it right.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by summerflame(m): 5:00am On May 09, 2020
Edopesin:
God forbid I bow to someone like this, this one is not even bowing they're literally groveling
wtf

The last time I saw anything like this was with .... lemme stop there before Tribalists gather me

Nnamdi Kanu
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by emmaodet: 5:14am On May 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Sorry to break it to you, all men are not born equal. Hierarchy is an inevitable aspect of human life. The only place all men should be equal is in the face of the law.

Or maybe in the grave
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by alexsoftwork(m): 5:17am On May 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Polygamy and adultery is beautiful.

20 options!

Almost all the religious prophets supported it.

What the idea behind your name, staphylococcus?

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Kimply: 5:19am On May 09, 2020
Is this one a king
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Onitola2: 5:20am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.
Modified: keep your negative opinions to yourself if you wish you can go ahead prostrating at every palace you pass, but I'm not born to worship any man born of a woman. Capiche?
be it a king or a leader, u must serve someone...... Forget that all men are born equal, moreover, bowing to someone is not worshipping him, it means respect..... The difference between worship and respect (culture) is intention.

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by livebyday(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2020
[s]
post=89309028:

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala or the moderator that moved this to the frontpage.

Hope the rule 1 of your forum is still in place?

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

We don't want to believe it is the same sets of people that laid down the rules that are encouraging members to break the same rules by allowing them to post offtopic!

Anyways, let us know if Rule 1 is still functioning,
It's important.
Thank you!

You even have the time to reply the kid.
Ignoring these children hurt them more.
All he wants everyday is our attention,
he craved so badly for it.
And the kiddo won't get non of it.
We Promise! cheesy

Hmmmmm, say your mind o.
Never allow anyone to shut you up on social media.
Spill it out Edo person! wink

Then, we continue from there........ cool
[/s]

You are breaking rules here

Do not criticize the moderators openly send them a dm

Seun mynd44 and other miss can see and don't need you to tell.them how to do their jobs

You constantly break rule 1 on most threads with your illegal.advertisinf and topic shifting "from all of us here an mannabbqgrillzs" is advertising and you don't pay me Osewa the owner of this forum for that advert on every post .

Now you reported that member the wrong way by opening indirectly criticizing the mods and the owner of the forum by accusing them of allowing a member break a rule which is wrong! Are you trying to control mr seun or mynd44? Are you trying to give the impression you can boss them around or emotionally blackmail them into taking action against that member ?

That is fine if trully you own this forum. But last I checked you don't grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Hermzou: 5:53am On May 09, 2020
Gud.....4 him
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by abeggnow: 5:54am On May 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:

20 options!

not almost all but all. Even Christ didn't say anything against it.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Choski78(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2020
I
post=89309028:

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala or the moderator that moved this to the frontpage.

Hope the rule 1 of your forum is still in place?

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

We don't want to believe it is the same sets of people that laid down the rules that are encouraging members to break the same rules by allowing them to post offtopic!

Anyways, let us know if Rule 1 is still functioning,
It's important.
Thank you!

We Promise! cheesy

Hmmmmm, say your mind o.

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by ejimatic: 6:18am On May 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:

20 options!

Polygamy and adultery are not supported in true Christianity and in the Bible.However, regrettably many Christians are doing what they like on marriage issues Mathew 19:6-9 1Cor 6 9-10

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by dederocs(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2020
Good life
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by iykololo(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2020
[/b]What Do We Expect From A Country Whose Largest City and Capital is Named BANGKOK (BANGCOCK)

Keep Banging your Majesty.[b]
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by zedegit: 6:28am On May 09, 2020
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by jubrilELsudan: 6:32am On May 09, 2020
HE WILL DIE OF AIDS.

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by zedegit: 6:35am On May 09, 2020
mmars:
More reason we need to do away with monarchy see this one eating what is meant for 20mens

You think it doesn't happen in democracy?

The only difference is secrecy.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by pensacola: 6:35am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.
Modified: keep your negative opinions to yourself if you wish you can go ahead prostrating at every palace you pass, but I'm not born to worship any man born of a woman. Capiche?

I will tell the king of your village to invite you for a meeting on how to develop the town grin Will you go? grin
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 6:38am On May 09, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes true.. all men are born equal but some are born superior

And that's because you've never had the opportunity to get close to a king

And again, why is your room, so untidy?

His moniker says it all JUNKIE
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by sylve11: 6:45am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:

hmmm cool
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by hilfinity(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2020
The mad king.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:

20 options!

Support what?
Your incorrect affirmation?

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by humilitypays(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2020
gypsey:
women have become so cheap nowadays.
women have always been cheap to the rich and the powerful or you didn't hear that King Solomon in the Bible had plenty wives with over 5000 concubines

If they tell you how many wives and concubines the king of your community had back in the days of your forefathers, you will marvel.

In fact, women have even become a little expensive in our time because there is laws enforcing gender equality and trying to paint polygamy as evil
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by akdjr(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2020
Obviously God never design human to stick to just one woman cos if he had done it so, after marrying a wife u won't even remember there is anything like having sex with another woman except ur wife. I think the control or idea was from human.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Bahamas95(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 7:28am On May 09, 2020
post=89309028:
*****Fixed*****

We Promise! cheesy
Lmao I have your attention already. Yes I want it. I crave it and I love it. Nothing gives me joy the way I get it when I shame you and you cant do anything about it other than scream mods or gist with your likes...

Hmmmmm, say your mind o.

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by pacespot(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2020
Who know like fun, this is what happens when you put a fun seeker on the throne. The thing is that he might have other good sides to the people.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by emeone: 7:35am On May 09, 2020
Send him to Pluto!

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Adakintroy2: 7:39am On May 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:

20 options!

Wetin be your problem. You don design find trouble.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by princeogbeide1(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2020
johnkey:

Your wisdom is too much oohh.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by nedekid: 7:53am On May 09, 2020
COVID19X:
please Sir/Ma y do you usually refer to your self as we
Multiple personality disorder.

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by letitrainnow(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2020
LG >>> Life is Good
grin

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by wizod(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2020
That's d only thing all these girls with smelly pussy can offer in a relationship. Nothing other than sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.