Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? (1376 Views)

Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 08, 2020
Hello Ladies and Gents,More often than not many a couple wants to consummate their matrimony in the wedding night. Usually they are tired after the ceremony hence this question is the bride running away or you want to do it to avoid another guy taking a shot before you

YOUR VIEWS PEOPLE
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Oluromantic: 7:08am On May 08, 2020
This question na for virgin couples or couples weh don know the length and breadth of each other's kpekus? If it's the former, it will shack them, but the later can wait days extra

2 Likes

Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Oluromantic: 7:08am On May 08, 2020
Space for sale ..
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Nobody: 7:10am On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:
Hello Ladies and Gents,More often than not many a couple wants to consummate their matrimony in the wedding night. Usually they are tired after the ceremony hence this question is the bride running away or you want to do it to avoid another guy taking a shot before you

YOUR VIEWS PEOPLE

Alright done. I have checked your profile picture.✓✓
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 08, 2020
OrestesDante:

Alright done. I have checked your profile picture.✓✓

Lol what does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Bola146(f): 7:45am On May 08, 2020
grin Have! Why the rush? They still have honeymoon to do now

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 08, 2020
Bola146:
grin Have! Why the rush? They still have honeymoon to do now

No one knows tomorrow grin
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by raphretle: 7:58am On May 08, 2020
Like say Na only the nakking dem dey wait for... Impatience...
To me nothing special about wedding night nak... I can't rush what's already mine...
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by otunbalamba: 9:14am On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

YOUR VIEWS PEOPLE
cheesy The countdown of the gestation period for the first child starts from that night grin
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Stevyne: 9:19am On May 08, 2020
Na virgins e fit shack.
And make sense.

No be for person wey use Belle do wedding

5 Likes

Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by darasiiimiii(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2020
It depends on the people involved. I personally believe that the activities of the wedding might prevent the couple from making love, but they might be able to carry out some activities that can build sexual tension in anticipation of when they finally make love.
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Homguy(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

YOUR VIEWS PEOPLE
after marriage? Yet you question why people think you are a Who.Re?

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 09, 2020
Homguy:
after marriage? Yet you question why people think you are a Who.Re?

Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Godoverevery: 6:56am On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:

YOUR VIEWS PEOPLE
why do u lady always think is the man that want sex all the time....wat if is the bride that want it that nite??
anyway is Nigeria Ladies .... everything must revolve around them.

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Igetmyown247: 7:12am On May 09, 2020
Not necessarily. Everyone is different, while some would wanna do that the same night others get too tired from the ceremony and wanna do it another time, you both are married why the rush? At the end of the day it’s what works for you two.
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2020
I inherited this space.
I ll sell it after this post hit the fp
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by callmeRichie(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2020
wetin remain again?grin abeg a don try enough lemme tear rubbergrin

Buh it's still good to chill sha at least a week or 2, different things dey inside life now, that was how I heard a tory of how a mother charmed her daughter, the juju mustn't stay in her body for seven days. Funny enough the hubby wasn't sex freaked and was still reserving the punna.

The mother con dey beg dem make them fvck oogrin ,the guy no gree until after 7 days the mother was casted and she later got mad. Imagine cry
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by Kyom20(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2020
I wonder where people get the impression that having relations is work. If anything it would even help you relax and serves as icing on the "wedding cake". Why make it seem like its a mountain that is to be climbed?
Re: Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? by paulolee(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2020
lolz...mayb for the virgin couple and those guys wey get mind to risk buying market without testing...bt as for the wise 98% other couples, its jus like anoda nite and they would even be too weak and streesed with the wedding wahala to av sex because they is still honey moon to kill thierself with straffing..

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba / How I Discovered My Virgin Girlfriend Were Into Sexual Relationships With Guys / I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.