Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) (60583 Views)

Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / Bola Tinubu Meets Assembly Speakers Of APC Controlled States (Pictures) / Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2020
While most of us may be sober at the moment as a result of challenges from Covid-19 pandemic but there is definitely a cause to rejoice for natives of Amaruru in Imo State and Ezinifite in Anambra State as the colonial bridge linking the 2 communities which collapsed in May 2018 has been completely reconstructed by the Federal Government through FERMA. It made front page here that year

https://www.nairaland.com/4482699/bridge-linking-anambra-imo-state

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nwodosis(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2020
grin When is Bubub coming to commission the ultra mordern Birdge?

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by socialmediaman: 7:23am On May 08, 2020
I pray for Nigeria my fatherland to have some sense someday! So that we can celebrate real achievements and not major in minors and frivolities like this!

So called giant of Africa!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2020
Photos of the bridge at the time of collapse

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2020
When the people did temporary wood works for "Okada" and pedestrians

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by gloriaunobi(f): 7:26am On May 08, 2020
Thank you but why didn't they construct the road?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26am On May 08, 2020
Good one.
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by helinues: 7:28am On May 08, 2020
So this was Federal road patched with woods....

Well Nigeria itself is dilapidated

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Thank you but why didn't they construct the road?

I don't think the road was bad so the need did not arise. What is left is to repave few meters of the two road sides

7 Likes

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Printerscanner: 7:30am On May 08, 2020
Who dismantled Goatluck Jonaddaft plank bridge that was constructed with hundreds of millions of naira?

95 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by rottennaija(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2020
And the road?
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 08, 2020
The bridge should be closed till further notice..

Border closure is still effective

This is one of the importance of bringing these rots to media because it will help get needed attention.

If they had hidden it , today the bridge will still be in it's old shape.

For those hiding the bad roads, and structures in their state, continue hiding and be living in penury.

You are afraid of what people will say that's why you all feel agitated seeing pictures of bad structures from your state

The wise brings the pictures out and get immediate attention like this one.

Lalasticlala come and complete the news as the bridge is now in order.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by hisgrace090: 7:34am On May 08, 2020
Nice!

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by sweetsell: 7:34am On May 08, 2020
Billions of mlions you mean to write. The adjourning road should have at least be constructed.
Printerscanner:
Who dismantled Goatluck Jonaddaft plank bridge that was constructed with hundreds of millions of naira?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
The bridge should be closed till further notice..

Border closure is still effective
and why??
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
and why??

I don't understand your question?
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Balogunodua(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2020
Printerscanner:
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by SpaceTour: 7:47am On May 08, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

I don't think the road was bad so the need did not arise. What is left is to repave few meters of the two road sides
[/s]

Lying old man, the Anambra side which is Akwaihedi is well paved by the state except for the other side which is Imo state which has never seen asphalt from time. Lemme look for the pictures, because i was there around 2014 when that connecting bridge collapsed.

Below is the Anambra side of the road that leads to the bridge, it is completely in good state, constructed by the ANSG. I took this pictures in 2014.

24 Likes

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Titto93(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2020
So it took dem 2 years to repair d bridge China could do in 2 weeks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by yanabasee1(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2020
Printerscanner:

And since you dullard used integrity to muscle down media outfits not to investigate him.... Why can't you shut down your kunu mouth and wait till the dullard leaves the office.....?? So you will find out how much he looted and signed for this project

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Tissaia(f): 8:04am On May 08, 2020
Good one from the FG

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by ajimotoke(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2020
R
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by baillers123: 8:05am On May 08, 2020
Imagine this... This is a deadly trap built for the easterners. Wen u c good n high quality roads, you will know. Trust me, the materials used in building this road is too inferior.. Anyways, weldone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 08, 2020
Abagworo:

You can lie Sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Jaspaman: 8:05am On May 08, 2020
This is good but this is not what Nigerian's need to be hearing at this moment.

Anyways why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing what i do??. Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share with you.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2020
What Happened to the Road after the bridge?

Or is the Road not Repairable??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by sanemind2(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2020
Good
Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 8:06am On May 08, 2020
lipsrsealed

FG completes bridge meanwhile before and after the bridge are untarred.

Something is missing with both the OP and the FG ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2020
Ok, nice one @fg.
Thank God fg didn't act as if this part is a suburb in Congo republic

2 Likes

Re: FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) by Truthbites: 8:06am On May 08, 2020
Them try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.