Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Lets Start Wid The Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lets Start Wid The Job (446 Views)

Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript / Python Programmers Lets Meet Here!!! / Programmer Needed For Full Time Work Must Be Using A Mac Or Linux For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Start Wid The Job by HenryPenstuff(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2020
Guys My!! Sometimes am pissed off by the way we always see impossibility. I mean we gat no time alot of us here have lots of tasks to put together, lots of projects to assemble. But some of us just hove on Tutorial lessons nd the rest and then not bentbon our main jobs as developers. My friends this is a field where u learn by starting the main job. This is because u will get to answer lots of questions that u encounter while on ur main projects. Thank you.
HenryPenstuff.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant Upwork Account Approved In Less Than 30 Mins / Remote Python Developer / I Need A Team Of Tech Experts To Discuss The Feasibility Of A Betting Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.