Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit (1144 Views)

[comedy Skit] Lil Bhimpe - That Moment You Keep Saying Nonsense / [comedy] Lil Bhimpe : When You Can't Bear Lockdown Again �� / Oya Laugh Till You Mistakenly Gimme Ur Atm Card With Pin: ������ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by Woloaded(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2020
Female Comedian, Lil bhimpe Recently drop new skits where bhimpe ask her mom if she could marry a man who is 35 years older and her and she mistakenly tell her mom to shut up ��

Use link below to watch video and see what happened henceforth ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqFCGS1HfJk

Via woloaded
https://woloaded.com.ng/comedy-video-lil-bhimpe-that-moment-you-mistakenly-tell-your-mum-to-shut-upsee-what-happens-%f0%9f%98%8b%f0%9f%98%8b/

Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by Philosopher101(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Mooojy

Wassup?
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Philosopher101:
Mooojy
Wassup?
Can you give me your mail or anywhere I can get in touch with you
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by Philosopher101(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2020
mooojy:

Can you give me your mail or anywhere I can get in touch with you

Would love to Bruv.
But what exactly are we discussing?
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Philosopher101:

Would love to Bruv. But what exactly are we discussing?
Just need little assistance from you.
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by Philosopher101(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2020
mooojy:

Just need little assistance from you.

Send me Ur digits, I'll call you.
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Philosopher101:

Send me Ur digits, I'll call you.
Still waiting bro.
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Philosopher101
Bro hope you have not forgotten me.
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by Philosopher101(m): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2020
mooojy:
Philosopher101
Bro hope you have not forgotten me.

Nope I haven't
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Philosopher101:

Nope I haven't
Ok. The number is also on my siggy.
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by yehmy(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2020
mooojy:

Ok. The number is also on my siggy.
Personal text is different from signature.. Just giving you heads up
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2020
yehmy:
Personal text is different from signature.. Just giving you heads up
Ohhh Thanks bro
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by gift01: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2020
mooojy:
Ohhh Thanks bro
since we are all here I might say we await today's game
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Philosopher101:

Nope I haven't
Hi bro.
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Philosopher101:
Mooojy
Wassup?
Bro, hope you are good? Being a while and not hearing from you.
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
mooojy:

Bro, hope you are good?
Being a while and not hearing from you.
reply my mail
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fuckdem:
reply my mail
Check
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit by mooojy: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Philosopher101 :
Good morning bro, hope you're good?
Didn't hear from you again as you just forgot me.

(1) (Reply)

Politically Correct Christmas / Argument About The Moon / Kids In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.